What I've learned from past friendships and relationships

glowingsunsets2006

Lorenzo ~ Some people are better friendship material then boyfriend material

We were close friends ( actually we still are Lol. ) and he decided we should step it up a notch . I didn't think it was a bad idea at the time ... so , why not ? Lol . Like a month into the relationship it was super awkward and we both came to the decision that we were better off as friends .

Dalani ~ You should always be yourself , no matter what

Well ....my parents didn't really approve so it had to end eventually . Anyways when we first started dating her friends kept giving me all type of advice , like how to make her happy , what to do and what not to do , etc. One day she sat me down and was like " Aniya , I don't care what they're telling you to do to make me happy . I like you because you're you . I want you to act like you normally would act . I want you to be yourself because no one else can , don't listen to them . "

Julianna , Bri and Shaylnne ~ You shouldn't trust everyone

We were friends and I opened up .......it just went terrible .

Anyways yepp

I was a little bored and I've just been thinking about this recently

What Ive learned from past friendships and relationships
3
2
2Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• Brainsbeforebeauty
    Sometimes it's better to find out sooner than later who your real friends are. And as much as it hurts when people we thought we could trust turns out we couldn't... That's how much more we'll realize/appreciate the ones who really are
    Is this still revelant?
  • Gwenhwyfar
    This is so awesome ❤️. Happy for you for writing this.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • Pasiton5
    Yeah i hope you listened to her advice and should always be you, someone's people mean well with advice but you have to use your judgement and sideways remain you glad to hear your friendship remained intact
  • NathanDavis
    live and learn, reflect... and move forward, this a very nice approach in life.
  • TonyMetal___86
    Nice take dear, life is the big school 😌