Have you ever fallen for a friends with benefits?

Did they fall for you too? Did you guys started a relationship? Did they reject you? Or what happened? Im in that situation and i need advice :/

I dont want to fall for her if she's not going to want the same as me

4036

Most Helpful Girl

• No cause I don't do friends with benefits relationships. I'm sorry but i tend to see women end up falling for their friends with benefits more often than men do, women really do suck at the "just sex" type of relationships cause we're women and sex is important to us.

When we give our bodies to a man, emotions get involved and we start gaining a connection with him. It's much easier for a man to have sex and not even have feelings attached to it cause its just sex.

And when a man sees you as just someone to give them sex, most of the time you are just someone to give them sex not a potential wife/girlfriend. That's why i see questions on here all the time from women asking if their friends with benefits has feelings or fallen from them. Very few women can have sex and not have feelings after it. i really think some women think if i have sex with him and spend all this time with him, then eventually he will love.. NO. That's just wishful thinking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never. The best criteria you can have for a friends-with-benefits is someone that you're sexually turned on by, but something in their character or about them is such a turn-off that you would never consider them in a relationship. Something that's a genuine deal-breaker for you. If it's some superficial thing that doesn't matter that much, then you're likely to eventually form feelings for them.

Like my very first friends-with-benefits I ever had was a girl who cheats on all of her boyfriends. Like legitimately her dating history was three guys before me and she cheated on all three of them. She also cheated on the third one with me, which I didn't find out till later. But yeah, that fat and a couple other things about her made her a perfect friends with benefits. Because I would never date her