Have you ever fallen for a friends with benefits?

Did they fall for you too? Did you guys started a relationship? Did they reject you? Or what happened? Im in that situation and i need advice :/

Have you ever fallen for a friends with benefits?
Updates:
I dont want to fall for her if she's not going to want the same as me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No cause I don't do friends with benefits relationships. I'm sorry but i tend to see women end up falling for their friends with benefits more often than men do, women really do suck at the "just sex" type of relationships cause we're women and sex is important to us.

When we give our bodies to a man, emotions get involved and we start gaining a connection with him. It's much easier for a man to have sex and not even have feelings attached to it cause its just sex.

And when a man sees you as just someone to give them sex, most of the time you are just someone to give them sex not a potential wife/girlfriend. That's why i see questions on here all the time from women asking if their friends with benefits has feelings or fallen from them. Very few women can have sex and not have feelings after it. i really think some women think if i have sex with him and spend all this time with him, then eventually he will love.. NO. That's just wishful thinking.

4|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never. The best criteria you can have for a friends-with-benefits is someone that you're sexually turned on by, but something in their character or about them is such a turn-off that you would never consider them in a relationship. Something that's a genuine deal-breaker for you. If it's some superficial thing that doesn't matter that much, then you're likely to eventually form feelings for them.

Like my very first friends-with-benefits I ever had was a girl who cheats on all of her boyfriends. Like legitimately her dating history was three guys before me and she cheated on all three of them. She also cheated on the third one with me, which I didn't find out till later. But yeah, that fat and a couple other things about her made her a perfect friends with benefits. Because I would never date her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 39

• Yes! I've absolutely been there. Unfortunately, he just didn't want to date me or take me seriously, he just wanted me to be there all the time to be his party buddy, while he was actually in love with someone else. It sucked.

1|5
    0|1
  • I did. Once there’s a guy asking that if we could start dating after we friends with benefits stuff for a week, but the point I rejected is that he’s one of my friend’s cousin.

I used to have bad experience that I broke up with my ex and suddenly our friends circle broke also.

Even though I did have feeling otherwise I wouldn’t sleep with him in the beginning, but we just ended there.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes I did. But he ghosted me suddenly before I even told him...
    I would talk with her, the sooner the better

0|1
    0|1
  • Nope but I was never like that any way. I was loyal and only wanted committed relations. didn't work out in college and then I stop dating In college. ask a friend for help and she did help me. I got a current boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.. and then I broke it off.. because of my feelings. We were getting to be good friends.. movies.. outings.. funny thing.. a year or two later he texts me telling me "I made a mistake.. we were good together" blah.. blah.. blah.

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes I have fallen fora friends with benefits and got hurt. That's why I don't do it anymore

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes I did, I think everyone is different though... He just used my feelings to try and get more sex in my situation

1|0
    0|1
  • I did fall for a friends with benefits. He didn’t. He started dating someone else.

Tell her how you feel. Sometimes it’s better to know then not.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, my current boyfriend was my friends with benefits. We met last year over the summer and recently this February we made things official. I'm pretty lucky to have a match as incredible and random it was I'm glad we met. I feel like I can be myself around him and our personalities just go so well together. But like you, I was often afraid that he might not feel the same way, even though there was a lot of signs that he was into me I had doubts that he actually wanted to be with me seriously and not only for sex. But sooner or later feelings built up when I've been giving him sentiment and gifts for his birthday and an early Valentine's day gift he couldn't keep his feeling suppressed, he cared about me a lot and often said he liked me and called me pet names before he confessed that he loved me. But finally heading it from him relived me because I was just too scared of being shot down from him, and knowing he felt the same made me feel so incredibly happy

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes i have, i told them i loved them because they were also my best friend and how told me he dont know how he feels, then he started dating my friend, sooo

0|0
    0|1
  • I have had/still have 2 friends with benefits.

The 56yo guy fell for me and got me prego. After a couple of months being prego, i started falling for him. Then i lost the baby and he said until i lost weight back to my petite pre-prego figure, we were done having friends with benefits.

My 30 yo guy i like a lot, but he has a 47yo blonde rich cougar and he is not going to do anything to mess up his free ride on the money train and the fancy apt train. Plus she is a sex demon and keeps his man parts drained, several times a day and night.

0|1
    0|2
  • Yes. My current boyfriend and I started as friends with benefits and as time went on we both caught feelings.

0|0
    0|2
    • Wow.. I think you're the first time I've ever heard of an friends with benefits becoming something more serious.

• Show All
    • I mean it's a tough pill to swallow, but most guys take the attitude that you never do FWBs with a girl you could ever see as something more.

• Which, honestly, is the best way to do friends with benefits and it's the only way friends with benefits works long term. Obviously, both people have to have the same mind set.

• No, we were always good friends before we bumped uglies but it didn't stop us having fun in bed though

0|0
    0|1
  • I did but he didn't want a relationship. We are still friends though. But if I were you just tell them its better to get it off your chest than to always wonder.

1|0
    0|0
    • How did you manage to had fallen with your friend when he did not want a relationship and still are friends? I want to know if there is a trick to that. It may be useful for me now.

• Nope. Thats against the rules and a dick move to spoil such a great partnership

0|1
    0|0
  • I can smell he is falling for me, but I'm not catching it. It is too early to make assumptions. He does exhibit a behavior of a man who tries to court me. We click not just sexually, but also in other important and small things. He is already a successful man, and I'm advancing my degree. He loves this about me that I'm not asking him anything related to finances. He doesn't like a woman who marries him for his money. I also made it clear to him that I won't give up my career for a man even though I don't make as much as he does. However, I do like him being him; he is a gentleman, kind, sweet, and respectful. These attributes are important to me. I do the same thing for him, and I don't pretend. We're both honest to each other. For now, we aren't rushing for a serious relationship. We don't control each other. On the other hand, he seems get jealous which he tries to hide and curb, because he sees that any men who find me attractive would sleep with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did fall for him and we ended up dating and then having a baby who is 3 now

0|0
    0|0
  • Who wants to find a way, but who will not find the reason..

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't I fall in friends with lots of fun... wooow

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes I have and we started dating and then ended up getting married before he recently passed

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 35

• Mine was a little different because we were best friends all through school. After i graduated she told me she had stronger feelings then just friends. So we started hooking up, it went from zero to buck fucking wild cause there was no awkwardness or feeling the other is out. This went on all summer until i left for college. We had i long talk about how we can't be together right now with her still in high school (junior) and me a freshman @ WVU i thought we were at a understanding but boy i was wrong she flipped out after that summer, would call 60times in a day, 200 text it was insane. Finally out took me telling my best friends for years that I hated her and that i couldn't stand to be around her. Which was a lie because I loved her more than my own life but by me saying those hurtful things to her it gave her some closure and that it wasn't her fault she went crazy but it was my fault. So still to this day we don't talk and I've tried over the years some small talk but a big part of me and her died inside is when those words were carelessly spoken

0|0
    0|0
  • It's unlikely that in a friend with benefits relationship both people only want sex.

Most likely one person really likes the other. And the second one just enjoys the sex, till they find a better partner.

That's why I think that kind of relationship is commonly toxic.

files.lifehacks.io/.../...ting-on-you-1200x584.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I didn't approach her for a relationship.
    My advice is that your feelings for her should not be the feelings to date or have relationship with her. Because once you approach her, you may likely lost your respect for her.
    The truth is that there are some people that they are just 100% fitted to be a friend, and not for dating or relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Moving from sex to a relationship is perfectly normal, it's also like if you liked him without having sex with him, screen if it's mutual or not.
    If you feel its not then decide if you want to continue your current arranjment or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I've done same were all humane we let the line get blurred some times i have this freind who is tulsa number one hoe grimmy and i feel head over heals in love with her. so i took my self out equasion make it easyer on her now she hates me

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically it was my first "relationship" (we weren't really together because she had a boyfriend) the beginning was cool but kinda weird the middle part was absolutely awesome but the end was horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing more than a slight crush, you have to know going in that this isn't a relationship and if you don't think you'll be able to handle that, this isn't something you should put yourself through

0|0
    0|0
  • You know now that I think about it I think “Friends with benefits “ would sort of describe our relationship before dating 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had a few. The answer is no. I knew there was no long term potential with them so falling for them wasn't in the cards.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but one fell for me. I had to tell her it's quits! I hate doing that, but it just ain't happening

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the best fwb’s should turn into relationships eventually

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends with benefits isn't for me in the first place

1|0
    0|0
  • No and never will. That' s just not going to happen on my watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a few times and all became the best relationships ever. That's how it should be done

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to go into friends with benefits situation. All I want is to find right woman for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really had a friends with benefits so wouldn't have a clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never fallen for one... but i did chop one up and bury them in a ditch with their family

0|0
    0|0
  • I did once very, very hard. We were together for three years and
    it just fizzled out. We started off as sounding boards for her boyfriends and my girlfriends. One holiday weekend, we met up on a Friday night.
    Started fooling around and you know the rest. She was a very beautiful
    Cuban girl (I have a penchant for Latinas) and I was wither from Friday nigh until Tuesday morning. She was about 5'1", long black hair, big tits nice ass and a natural bush. She wasn't on the pill, but I didn't care. She miscarried and we were sad. However, she wouldn't leave Miami and her family and didn't want to stay down there. Perhaps I fucked up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happened to me twice, once each way: once I fell for them but never said a word or pushed it, as we had an agreement. When it was the other way around, all hell broke loose! Funny thing was, she approached me. Thought we laid out some good terms. But it all went out the window and now even the lomg friendship is over. It can be done, just be as certain as you can. Ask yourself "do I rely believe my partner can stick to the plan? " if you're friends, look at their life. Is there a pattern of saying one thing and doing anothet?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes