Do you crave more excitement or stability when it comes to a relationship?

Personally I always wanted more excitment but as Im getting older I crave more stability in a way that our connection is based on something clear even if its not extremely exciting but not like its boring either just more toned down.

4260

Most Helpful Guy

• Stability always prioritizes excitement in my opinion. It's nice to be in a relationship where excitement will rarely/never cease to die but in the long run, finding a significant other who's very faithful, loyal, caring, supportive and loving of you is something pretty much everyone who is wanting to be in a relationship/are in a relationship would be looking for. The attention and affection that people lack come from people who really care about you, love you and want the best of you! If you could have excitement and stability at the same time, that's a major plus for sure! Makes me think when you're young, you'll be craving excitement more because you want to share the joys and curiosities that come in newer relationships while older people prefer to find a stable significant other to spend the rest of their days with! Lacking either one can really take a toll on the relationship without a doubt.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's normal not just as you age but as the relationship ages. You get more comfortable and yearn for more comfort than fun. I go through stages where I want excitement for a bit but then default back to comfort. It keeps my relationship exciting lol