Personality or Appearance? Which is more attractive?

• Appearance
  • Personality

49107

Most Helpful Girls

• Both but personality is weighs more heavily on the success of a relationship.

• I had to learn that lesson the hard way.

• Are you hot with a bad personality or was she?

Appearance is somewhat necessary for physical attraction but I’d much rather be valued for my character and personality. But man I hope he finds me attractive too LOL

• I dated a body-builder and marine for a short period of time. Super hot... then I began to realize how annoying it was to date someone who literally set an alarm clock through the night so that they could get up and eat a can of tuna etc. I lifted myself, not that extreme, so I said meh, it's his lifestyle.. no biggie. Overtime, I became more aware of how obsessed he was with his appearance, how full of himself he was... he was playing too behind my bag. Obviously, my eyes seen past the player, user, narcissist, and I could no longer view him as anything but ugly.

• Oooh boo! Cry me a river a bish!

• @AnOxymoron
      Whatever. Now I’ll report you.

Most Helpful Guys

• it's ALWAYS going to come down to personality, if we're talking about relationships. Because as we all age, our looks will always fade. And all we're left with is someone we enjoy being around, or someone we don't.

So choose wisely.

• Although I voted B, I think both played a role in a successful relationship.

Most knows is appearance. Seeing an attractive opposite gender creates the "first spark" to start a friendship.

Some even say there is "love at first sight". This is obviously appearance.

As the friendship strengthens, personality is that which foster the couple into entering a relationship.

After marriage, beauty will fade but love will prevail at old age.

The attractive individuals now fade into wrinkled greys. But if their personalities are compatible, they will remain in union until death do them part.