Is it normal to check out other people while in a relationship?

And why is it okay?Is it normal to check out other people while in a relationship?
  • Yes
  • No

513

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope it isen't unless there was something above average and at this point, just look and turn around, do not give so much importance...

When i'm in a serious relationship, i'll be focusing only on my girl even if miss universe passed by because i must know how much time and work my girl used to appear like this for me... also to make her know that she's the center lf attention and that i care about her.

• I don't think there is a problem with looking in a direction and finding someone attractive. I think it's a problem when your eyes linger. Especially if your partner is right there, with you practically drooling over someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how all the guys votes are yes and girls are no 😂
    I never dare to check anyone out when I'm w my man. That'll trigger him. I always wanna assure that no one is better than him, it's the least I can do in public.