Is it normal to check out other people while in a relationship?

And why is it okay?Is it normal to check out other people while in a relationship?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope it isen't unless there was something above average and at this point, just look and turn around, do not give so much importance...

When i'm in a serious relationship, i'll be focusing only on my girl even if miss universe passed by because i must know how much time and work my girl used to appear like this for me... also to make her know that she's the center lf attention and that i care about her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is a problem with looking in a direction and finding someone attractive. I think it's a problem when your eyes linger. Especially if your partner is right there, with you practically drooling over someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how all the guys votes are yes and girls are no 😂
    I never dare to check anyone out when I'm w my man. That'll trigger him. I always wanna assure that no one is better than him, it's the least I can do in public.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It’s not polite to do it in front of your partner.

3|0
    0|1
  • Being in a relationship doesn't mean you can't be attracted to other people. I'm in a happy relationship, I would never cheat, but attractive people in public catch my eyes sometimes. It's normal.
    But I wouldn't tell my boyfriend "Oh look, that guy is really cute" out of respect. I keep it to myself

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal. You do not suddenly turn blind just because you have a partner. It's not really appropriate to do it while your partner is around though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because if you're not actively trying to be and succeeding at being everything your partner could ever want, their are going to be things that catch their eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not normal. I don’t see how someone could even think about another person if they’re in love with their partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys look, it’s in our nature. It’s not always a conscious action

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal, but I try to avoid checking other women out when I'm with a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not polite to do in front of your partner, but clearly they're not dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like to see big boobs.. basically 34a to 36dd.. so just to entertain

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s disrespectful and in extremely bad taste

0|0
    0|0
  • Look but don't touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal

0|0
    0|0
  • you're in a relationship, you're not dead

as long as they don't cheat. looking is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • 😐 if I was like “damn he s hot” while I’m with my man, that’s rude. You’re basically thinking about someone else

Unlsss you’re not in a monogamous relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes