Would you still be with your partner if they had an accident that mutilated their face?

The accident doesn't have to be your fault even though in this case it was the guy's stupidity that caused the accident. Here's what happened if you don't feel like watching the video:

Okay so in 2016 they'd only been married for 2 months and they were both sitting by a campfire one night. The fire was dying out so the husband decides to pour gasoline on it and is surprised when it explodes and burns his wife's face. Long story short, he left her 2 weeks after she got out of the hospital. She's 2 million dollars in medical debt (at the time of this video) and he wouldn't even apologize to her because he said, "it was just an accident."
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends (Explain)
    Vote C

1931

Most Helpful Guys

• I could still be friend with them, but I wouldn't have sex with them if I'm not sexually attracted to them. The difference between just being friends and being something more is intimate parts like sex.

I would give them economically and emotionally support, just not sex. I don't want to be a bad person, but I don't want to lie either and pretend to enjoy something I won't enjoy. To me looks are important for attraction. Even though I don't plan to getting any children. I'd rather have a sexual relationship with someone who appear beautiful because of cosmetic surgeries than someone who's biological beautiful, but gets their face injured severely.

• Depends on how bad it is and if she was changed by the accident. I think I could definitely be around longer than 2 weeks though!
    Also to the 50+ percent of women I think maybe 10-20% are being honest. They may not say it's the disfigurement but they'll find a reason to leave such as "He was angrier" or "He didn't seem the same afterwards" or "I just needed space and found someone new".
    I wouldn't blame anyone either unless they completely bailed with no reason or apology or remorse.

Most Helpful Girls

• Accident? That should be classified asuder attempt. Who the fuck throws gasoline on fire and calls it an accident? He isn't even sorry. He shpuld have paid her medical bills at least.
    I don't know if o could be with someone who is mutilated/disabled honestly, but if I was responsible I would try to make up for it.

• Yeah, he should get charged with something! I'm surprised he didn't. Maybe she didn't want to press any? He should still be responsible for her medical bills though. At least paying them slowly.

• If I love is real, anything is possible.
    There are people who are as ugly as Satan since birth and still have partners who can handle their faces...

Love is blind, mental and sayings the best torture Hell came up to get back at humans.