Should I ask the girl I'm talking to the questions I'm asking the women on here?

I'm talking to a beautiful woman inside and out she's a new mom and I'm a father of 2. Her babies father and her are okay with eachother just clearly werent going to work out I guess and he is still a big part of the babies life which unlike a lot of guys I love because that's the first sign to me that he's probably a good man. she's 21 and I'm 29 i was married for 9 and a half years and my wife cheated on me and left me, I failed her in so many ways with my depression I dont really blame her but I am terrified of letting someone else down especially as sweet and beautiful as this woman is. I spent my entire adult life with one woman I do not know how 2 talk 2 a woman I'm just getting to know because I'm quick 2 get into the husband mode I guess is what I'm trying 2 say. Is it weird 2 say i wish i could give you a neck & shoulder massage to a woman i haven't even met yet? I instantly regretted saying it even though I meant it 100$ She doesn't respond negatively to things like that but I'm not getting a positive response either I have asked her out and she said I'm sure we could arrange something like that:). Which sounded lighthearted and playful to me maybe I don't know haha I'm such an idiot when it comes to this. But if I'm unsure on things or I read online or get help from women here should I tell her that? 4 example I wanted to say to her just now I was reading last night that it's not a good idea to keep asking a woman for pictures of herself because if she likes you she will just send them but I'm a self conscious person and I know a lot of woman can be too so I dont know if a woman isn't sending a picture because she's not that interested or because she doesn't want to seem conceded or full of herself or something, because I just want to see your face whenever I can.. okay now I wanted to send her that whole thing and find out what she thinks but I dont know if that's just weird or pathetic or both. I wish I had game, I feel like I'm not a real man
Post Opinion