girlfriend acting different, but things are better now, should I confront her or let it go?
- Been together 2 years, live on separate coasts of the US. I am trying to find a job there and she is willing to move to be with me until I find one there. She got in legal trouble last year and can't leave her state until it is resolved.
- She has lied and hid a lot of things from me, no known infidelity, but knows if she lies again I can't forgive her anymore. She has been communicating better for the last 6 months when she realized that I was ready to end things after the last "huge" lie, but seems to have been more honest the last 6 months.
- Last month, she used my credit card to go to a spa, said it was time for herself, but paid entry for 2 people, bought alcohol with my card at a store before. Later said she was with a female friend.
- Over a week, one male friend began posting that he loves her on all her photos, she liked each comment, but deleted my comments. I asked her to make sure there are boundaries that are not crossed since she has a ring.
- Next, posted one of those "ask me" posts and then posted her responses to several men asking her out. I told her she was making me feel very uncomfortable and that we need to talk about what is going on, denied being unfaithful, said that she feels depressed. She has depressive episodes about every 4 months.
- Had her phone stolen a month ago, I put her on my plan so she got a new phone. Bill just arrived and one number had 130+ messages and 50+ calls up until the day before she went to the spa. Curious, I searched the number and there were no names. There was nothing since to that number.
The optics appear how someone acts when a relationship ends (look at how many men want to be with me and trying to get their attention and regret the loss). Things have been great the last 2 weeks and she has been the perfect girlfriend. Should I just let this go since it appears to be resolved or talk to her about who owns the number?