Athiests Checkmate! God's Word Stands True. Bible Scientific Facts Before Modern Science Dear To Even Have A Clue.😂

Introduction:

Many claim that religion and the scientific field are incompatible with one another, obviously that statement is true, for example when one of multiple verses from the Qur'an states a complete scientific utter fallacy, that the sun sets on murky waters. 😣

To be nice, obviously the god of Islam and his delusional little prophet failed 5th grade earth science to claim such stupidity. 😂

Qur’an 18:83-86: And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything.

So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Nice comedy. 😂😂

However, God's word speaks of science right from the beginning of Genesis chap 1 and 2. The Bible gives 100% scientific facts and discoveries that wasn't conceivable for men to dear to even have such knowledge of the earth and space.

I will only share a couple out of several biblical scientific facts for the sake of time and writing this Mytake.

Springs Of Water On The Ocean Floor.Athiests Checkmate! God's Word Stands True. Bible Scientific Facts Before Modern Science Dear To Even Have A Clue.😂

Since the Bible was writtin by supposedly goat hearders and foolish delusional men, how can they then posses such knowledge as the springs on the ocean floor that is 2.5 km down deep in the ocean?

For one it's impossible for anyone to hold their breath and swim under water for 1.5 miles down to the ocean floor, and not to mention they have to randomly swim around to find the springs, let alone swim back to the surface to tell about it; since there wasn't subs or oxygen tanks to go on the swimming journey in ancient times. Think about that.🤔

Modern science 1st ever discovered springs in the sea in 1977, Yet, God revealed the secret of springs in the sea to a man named Job who lived about 5,000 years ago.

Job 38:16:

Have you entered the springs of the sea?

Or have you walked in search of the depths?

The Circle Of The Earth.Athiests Checkmate! God's Word Stands True. Bible Scientific Facts Before Modern Science Dear To Even Have A Clue.😂

For centuries many civilizations fundamentally and ignorantly thought the earth was flat. However, the prophet of God knew the earth was a circle and hanged on nothing.

How did He knew that since telescopes and shuttle rockets were in the far distant future to look into space and dear to even journeyed beyond our earth atmosphere?

Yet God through his Holy Spirit reveled such knowledge that no one in ancient times could have possibly know.

Isaiah 40:22:

It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

Job 26:7:

He stretches out the north over empty space;
He hangs the earth on nothing.

Conclusion:

Like I said before, God's word is indeed writtin by men. However the Holy Spirit was the force that inspired such, knowledge, wisdom and the revelation of who God really is.

The truth can be challenged and scrutinize, but can never to uprooted and defeated. God's stands true forever more, like it or not.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/religion-spirituality/a35574-why-christianity-is-the-only-true-religion-of-God

https://www.livingwaters.com/witnessingtool/scientificfactsintheBible.shtml

Here watch the first 15 mins of this 10 scientific Bible facts video. The rest is just sharing the gospel on the street.

I know you all won't probably watch because you don't want your lies you foster shattered. But its ok, keep following Richard Dawkins straight to hell. 😂 Athiests Checkmate! God's Word Stands True. Bible Scientific Facts Before Modern Science Dear To Even Have A Clue.😂

1552

Most Helpful Girl

• Food for thought, from a book for a college course:

"Biblical man, despite his undoubted intellectual and spiritual endowments, did not base his views of the universe and its laws on the critical use of empirical data... Hence, it is a naive and futile exercise to attempt to reconcile the biblical accounts of creation with the findings of modern science... The literalistic approach serves to direct attention to those aspects of the narrative that reflect the time and place of its composition, while it tends to obscure the elements that are meaningful and enduring, thus distorting the biblical message and destroying its relevancy".

Nahum M. Sarna, "Understanding Genesis: The Heritage of Biblical Israel".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Explain to me how can ancient men could have known about the springs of the seas, when modern science just discover the springs of the seas just 40 years ago for the first time ever in history?

• You're trying to change the subject. Given your strong feelings about it, why are you trying to avoid thinking about the Bible? Are you afraid of what you might learn?

• What do you desire to talk about the Bible?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh boy I saw another one of these...

I'll just throw this out there, the earth... it's shockingly not a circle. It's a sphere.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You apparently don't know that a sphere is round like a circle huh? Lol

• @Waffles731 as far as we know it is, but the earth can even have 4 dimensions and can be a shape far from our understanding as we lack the tools and perception to understand what a 4d space looks like, but the math does check out with these theories. Still, it being a circle (which is flat) is less likely but im not going to claim I know, no one does.

• @Waffles731 yes, it's called progress of a kind. I'm trying to get him to the understanding of the earth as a sphere, later once that is accepted we can talk about our little pear bottomed marble

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 14

• This book talks about witches, unicorns, and talking snakes. I will never take it seriously. Thanks to the bible, crazy conspiracy theorists think I am the direct descendant of giants based just off my blood type. Scientific facts? Yeah right. And the ones who do present are not well explained.

• Amen, love the post... One thing that does drive me a little crazy too is people who do say they are Christian (for an example in my case this is true) and sometimes they act like they aren't... But also I know Satan hits us with our arrows and we fall

• Amen

• Because they are ashamed of the gospel and Jesus Christ before the heathen. Not me though.

I love the Bible. And My lord and king Jesus Christ.

The heathens can kick rocks. 😊

• Why does God want me to obey Political leaders?
    1. Romans 13:1-7 Every person must obey the leaders of the land. There is no power given but from God, and all leaders are allowed by God. The person who does not obey the leaders of the land is working against what God has done. Anyone who does that will be punished.

Why does God care about HM revenue and taxes?

Romans 13:6-7
    For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

• Romans 13:1-7:

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.

For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake.

For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing.

Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear and honor to whom honor.

• The CIA want us to believe in God because if we believe we'll get justice after we're dead we won't demand a fair redistribution of wealth here in the real world, Christians are CIA dupes working to prop up an inequitable social system, religion is evil, it must be eradicated so we can live in a world of justice and equality.

• @Bezbozhnikustanka that's why authorities love religion, ever since the Egyptian pharaos...
      "Priests keep them dumb and calm, kings , czars and presidents keep them poor. Stalin was buddies with the primate. Etc...

• I like it, but I also feel like there are inaccuracies in the Bible as well. So, it really just depends on what you want to believe in. The accuracies or the inaccuracies.

• People on here saying there is no science in the Bible either haven't read it or just don't want to accept that there is some there.

That being said, I don't think this Take did a very good job of identifying science in the Bible. You don't have too many examples and the ones you do have aren't explained very well. You don't explain the scriptures at all but rather just leave them in there for people to interpret themselves which makes it easy for them to deny your claim. Plus, you could have used stronger verses. For instance, 1 Corinthians 15:41 talks about how every star is different. That would've been been a better verse than the ones you used, especially since, scientifically, the statement is true. And Jeremiah 31:35-36 literally describes the astronomical movement of the sun and the effects of the moon's gravity on the ocean.

I think you had the right idea. I just think it wasn't executed very well.

• Yeah, I know but I was lazy. I was going to put more scriptures in context of what I used but I didn't feel like making this Mytake long or writing to much.

• That's why I put the video with the scientific facts for them to watch and provided a link as well.

• elarra i agree, I've got some books from jahova's witnesses and studied the bible before, i was ch

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 51

• Have you really descended to trolling us. Christians and Muslims worship the same God, so when you ridicule the Muslim's God you are just badmouthing your own. Where did you find this garbage anyway? Can you quote the chapter in the bible where the shepherds find their sheep living in underwater springs?

• The Muslim god is not the God of the Bible. Not even close. Don't go there. The God of the Bible is the one and only true creator God, period.

Besides, you trolling me. This is My page and Mytake not yours.😊

• Don't tell me not to have an opinion. Christians and Muslims were both monotheistic religions that had a common route in Judaism. Of course they were all worshipping the same God.

• Judaism is fiction, and Islam and Christianity are fan fiction.

• I am Catholic, full disclosure.

I think you're reaching with these. First, I don't think that it is fair to say the books were written by goat herders, etc. They were written by religious scholars and scribes. Back then, if one knew how to read and write, one also had formal education in other subjects. The problem is that the most learned people in the world at that time would not even graduate American high school (which isn't really an accomplishment, it's more like a certificate of making it to 18 years old and not dying).

Second, these are very, very vague references, more akin to throwing things on the wall and seeing what sticks. You'll note that the bible says circle, not sphere. Circles are flat.

The Bible gives us historical insights as to the happenings of the middle east from Exodus and on. We know that there was a migration of people to Egypt, that they left and meandered about the Sinai desert until they came to and conquered Palestine, that their kingdom traded with Phoenicians, that the land was conquered first by Assyrians, then by Babylonians, then by Persians, then by the Greeks, then by the Romans. We know that during Caesar Augustus's reign, a man named Jesus was born in Bethlehem in 4 B. C. (Talk about the descrepancy of all time, Christ was born 4 years before Christ), moved to Nazareth, and was crucified in 29 A. D.

We corraborated this with other sources. We know then that the tale is mostly true. The problem is that the explanations cannot be verified. We don't know what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, because there are barely any mentions of it in ancient text, and most are vague.

The Bible makes a lot of vague claims. The point is not that the Bible is a conglomeration of physical truths, but rather that it is a parable teaching moral truths. The context of the Bible is everything.

• Catholics= Heretics.

The Catholic Church is a apostate demonic Church led by nothing a bunch of liars and pedophiles.

• Also, hilarious that you quoted FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, the father of nihilism, in a rant about how religion is right.

• Catholics were the original Church, you do realize that right?

• It's impressive that you continue to share Christian messages, but likely falling on deaf ears. Nevertheless, keep doing it.

The Holy Bible is the ONLY book ever published that contained so much prophecy that has already come true. None other. It truly is remarkable - the word of God spoken through man.

• Yeah, but I'm not going to continue anymore. I got one short one in the future and I'm done for good.

• Einstine predicted time dilation and gravitational lenseing, quantum theory predicts some weird shit, yet it's been tested and the results are cosistant with the theory, what has the Bible ever predicted?

• @Bezbozhnikustanka Google the term prophecy. The Bible has some 200 prophecies and about 80% of them have come true. It is the only book ever written that does this.

• i1.kym-cdn.com/.../c66.jpg

Trying to attach the Bible to science is only detrimental to Christians, because then actual scientists come to explain your "checkmate." There's no way I can know for sure if the Bible speaks the truth or not, but faith is a tricky little thing that sets itself apart from science.

• Man look, the Bible starts off in Science.

• The Bible starts off with God first before anything. Science dictates that I come first. I don't say that narcissistically, I say that meaning that science says we should fend for ourselves. Not praise a higher power.

• Well for all of that, may I present a mathematical inaccuracy?
    1 Kings 7:23 And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line ° of thirty cubits did compass it round about.
    Pi=3.14...
    Circumference equals Pi times diameter.
    C=PD
    C=30
    D=10
    30=P*10
    30/10=P
    P=3
    Pi does not equal 3.

• Watch this suppose bible contradictions.

https://youtu.be/-CY-jX9juoQ

• May I also state that the verses are VERY vague. "It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,"
      They could have either meant the spherical earth or the flat Earth. Circle doesn't equal sphere, flat Earthers go with a plate like model.
      "And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,"
      Oh so the people knew they lived in a big world. Anyone could've known that.
      "Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
      And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in."
      Now it could be debated upon what they are referring to, but allow me to show you something:
      Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day. Genesis 1:6-8

• This is what they are most likely referring to, something that scientist have found to be very inaccurate.

• More from Guys
    46