Athiests Checkmate! God's Word Stands True. Bible Scientific Facts Before Modern Science Dear To Even Have A Clue.😂

Athiests Checkmate! God's Word Stands True. Bible Scientific Facts Before Modern Science Dear To Even Have A Clue.๐Ÿ˜‚

Introduction:

Many claim that religion and the scientific field are incompatible with one another, obviously that statement is true, for example when one of multiple verses from the Qur'an states a complete scientific utter fallacy, that the sun sets on murky waters. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

To be nice, obviously the god of Islam and his delusional little prophet failed 5th grade earth science to claim such stupidity. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Qurโ€™an 18:83-86: And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: โ€œI shall recite to you something of his story.โ€ Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything.

So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Nice comedy. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

However, God's word speaks of science right from the beginning of Genesis chap 1 and 2. The Bible gives 100% scientific facts and discoveries that wasn't conceivable for men to dear to even have such knowledge of the earth and space.

I will only share a couple out of several biblical scientific facts for the sake of time and writing this Mytake.

Springs Of Water On The Ocean Floor.

Since the Bible was writtin by supposedly goat hearders and foolish delusional men, how can they then posses such knowledge as the springs on the ocean floor that is 2.5 km down deep in the ocean?

For one it's impossible for anyone to hold their breath and swim under water for 1.5 miles down to the ocean floor, and not to mention they have to randomly swim around to find the springs, let alone swim back to the surface to tell about it; since there wasn't subs or oxygen tanks to go on the swimming journey in ancient times. Think about that.๐Ÿค”

Modern science 1st ever discovered springs in the sea in 1977, Yet, God revealed the secret of springs in the sea to a man named Job who lived about 5,000 years ago.

Job 38:16:

Have you entered the springs of the sea?

Or have you walked in search of the depths?

The Circle Of The Earth.

For centuries many civilizations fundamentally and ignorantly thought the earth was flat. However, the prophet of God knew the earth was a circle and hanged on nothing.

How did He knew that since telescopes and shuttle rockets were in the far distant future to look into space and dear to even journeyed beyond our earth atmosphere?

Yet God through his Holy Spirit reveled such knowledge that no one in ancient times could have possibly know.

Isaiah 40:22:

It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

Job 26:7:

He stretches out the north over empty space;
He hangs the earth on nothing.

Conclusion:

Like I said before, God's word is indeed writtin by men. However the Holy Spirit was the force that inspired such, knowledge, wisdom and the revelation of who God really is.

The truth can be challenged and scrutinize, but can never to uprooted and defeated. God's stands true forever more, like it or not.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/religion-spirituality/a35574-why-christianity-is-the-only-true-religion-of-God

https://www.livingwaters.com/witnessingtool/scientificfactsintheBible.shtml

Here watch the first 15 mins of this 10 scientific Bible facts video. The rest is just sharing the gospel on the street.

I know you all won't probably watch because you don't want your lies you foster shattered. But its ok, keep following Richard Dawkins straight to hell. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1449
Hispanic-Cool-Guy is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 14

• 7d

Why does God want me to obey Political leaders?
    1. Romans 13:1-7 Every person must obey the leaders of the land. There is no power given but from God, and all leaders are allowed by God. The person who does not obey the leaders of the land is working against what God has done. Anyone who does that will be punished.

Why does God care about HM revenue and taxes?

Romans 13:6-7
    For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

• 7d

Romans 13:1-7:

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.

For he is Godโ€™s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is Godโ€™s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscienceโ€™ sake.

For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are Godโ€™s ministers attending continually to this very thing.

Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear and honor to whom honor.

• 4d

The CIA want us to believe in God because if we believe we'll get justice after we're dead we won't demand a fair redistribution of wealth here in the real world, Christians are CIA dupes working to prop up an inequitable social system, religion is evil, it must be eradicated so we can live in a world of justice and equality.

• 4d

@Bezbozhnikustanka that's why authorities love religion, ever since the Egyptian pharaos...
      "Priests keep them dumb and calm, kings , czars and presidents keep them poor. Stalin was buddies with the primate. Etc...

• Food for thought, from a book for a college course:

"Biblical man, despite his undoubted intellectual and spiritual endowments, did not base his views of the universe and its laws on the critical use of empirical data... Hence, it is a naive and futile exercise to attempt to reconcile the biblical accounts of creation with the findings of modern science... The literalistic approach serves to direct attention to those aspects of the narrative that reflect the time and place of its composition, while it tends to obscure the elements that are meaningful and enduring, thus distorting the biblical message and destroying its relevancy".

Nahum M. Sarna, "Understanding Genesis: The Heritage of Biblical Israel".

• Explain to me how can ancient men could have known about the springs of the seas, when modern science just discover the springs of the seas just 40 years ago for the first time ever in history?

• You're trying to change the subject. Given your strong feelings about it, why are you trying to avoid thinking about the Bible? Are you afraid of what you might learn?

• 7d

What do you desire to talk about the Bible?

• 4d

Amen, love the post... One thing that does drive me a little crazy too is people who do say they are Christian (for an example in my case this is true) and sometimes they act like they aren't... But also I know Satan hits us with our arrows and we fall

• 4d

Because they are ashamed of the gospel and Jesus Christ before the heathen. Not me though.

I love the Bible. And My lord and king Jesus Christ.

The heathens can kick rocks. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• 3d

People on here saying there is no science in the Bible either haven't read it or just don't want to accept that there is some there.

That being said, I don't think this Take did a very good job of identifying science in the Bible. You don't have too many examples and the ones you do have aren't explained very well. You don't explain the scriptures at all but rather just leave them in there for people to interpret themselves which makes it easy for them to deny your claim. Plus, you could have used stronger verses. For instance, 1 Corinthians 15:41 talks about how every star is different. That would've been been a better verse than the ones you used, especially since, scientifically, the statement is true. And Jeremiah 31:35-36 literally describes the astronomical movement of the sun and the effects of the moon's gravity on the ocean.

I think you had the right idea. I just think it wasn't executed very well.

• 3d

Yeah, I know but I was lazy. I was going to put more scriptures in context of what I used but I didn't feel like making this Mytake long or writing to much.

• 2d

That's why I put the video with the scientific facts for them to watch and provided a link as well.

• 2d

elarra i agree, I've got some books from jahova's witnesses and studied the bible before, i was ch

• 20h

This book talks about witches, unicorns, and talking snakes. I will never take it seriously. Thanks to the bible, crazy conspiracy theorists think I am the direct descendant of giants based just off my blood type. Scientific facts? Yeah right. And the ones who do present are not well explained.

• 15h

Like I told you last week, you can believe whatever you desire in your life.

• 14h

This is also an opinion giving site. If you don't want to hear it, don't post anything. However, the block option is available. But that does mean that I automatically win.

• 11h

I respect your right to give a opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

• 4d

Love this.

• 4d

There are no scientific facts in the Bible

• 1d

Not what I believe but we are all entitled to our own beliefs.

• 6d

Interesting

• 1d

Well, people back then were wise.

• 4d

I like it, but I also feel like there are inaccuracies in the Bible as well. So, it really just depends on what you want to believe in. The accuracies or the inaccuracies.

• 5d

YOIre entitked to your beliefs

• 7d

My relationship with God is not dependent on the Bible being literal truth. It makes it a lot easier for me to keep my mind open for all the things God reveals to us every day about ourselves, this Earth, how we are meant to love one another.

It frees me to meditate on thoughts about deeper meanings in the holy texts, so that my relationship with the word is a living one.

It frees me to explore the sacred texts of other religions to find the universal truths that bond me to all my brothers and sisters upon this Earth. And it allows me to learn where the sources of our conflicts arise.

I don't know what it is like to be like you. I don't want to follow a dogma that tells me to go around being an anoyance to everyone all the time, shoving specious nonsense in people's faces instead of just embracing and embodying the radically inclusive love of Christ.

• 7d

"My relationship with God is not dependent on the Bible being literal truth."

Of course because you hate God's word.

People like you are dangerous "Christians" nothing but a bunch of goats and children of the devil disguise as Christians as the Bible teaches.

• 6d

@JenSCDC this guy is just a loser and a troll. what the anon said is everything right and according to the Christian way of life. I wish the Inquisition comes back to take care of herectic trolls who keeps shitposting in public... oh the good old days

• 1d

You take Hispanic Cool Guy must too seriously. He can quote God's Word when it suits his politics. When it doesn't he discards the Word.

• Okay, your average bible consists of over a thousand pages of what seems like a random drivel to me. And you managed to find two highly questionable scientific facts there. I think a standing ovation is in order. Good job! Now please explain to me the science of populating the earth through incest.

• Creation was pure at first. Where you think Eve came from? She came from Adam's own body. And then on on.

And if you think the Bible is garbage then fine with me. I really don't care.

What Guys Said 49

• 5d

Oh boy I saw another one of these...

I'll just throw this out there, the earth... it's shockingly not a circle. It's a sphere.

• 5d

You apparently don't know that a sphere is round like a circle huh? Lol

• 3d

@Waffles731 as far as we know it is, but the earth can even have 4 dimensions and can be a shape far from our understanding as we lack the tools and perception to understand what a 4d space looks like, but the math does check out with these theories. Still, it being a circle (which is flat) is less likely but im not going to claim I know, no one does.

• 3d

@Waffles731 yes, it's called progress of a kind. I'm trying to get him to the understanding of the earth as a sphere, later once that is accepted we can talk about our little pear bottomed marble

• LOL! Very funny MyTake. Loved it!

• 7d

Imagination. How do humans write books about worlds that don't exist? Imagination. Sometimes Imagination matches reality. How did George Orwell foresee a future where televisions had cameras? Did God tell him, or did he envision something that didn't exist which later existed?

I'm also not sure "springs of the seas" didn't mean an underwater forest or something along those lines that would be associated with spring. The bible talks about entering them- you don't really "enter" the springs of the seas as in fissures of water coming up from rocks.

the "circle" of the Earth could be talking about a rounded patch of grass. And if religion really did know all this, why didn't Job know that cosmic forces like gravity held up the Earth and the Earth rotated around the sun. Why are some facts known but not others?

Religion could be correct, but these two examples really don't prove it. This is far from a checkmate. I'm not even atheist, I'm agnostic.

• Have you really descended to trolling us. Christians and Muslims worship the same God, so when you ridicule the Muslim's God you are just badmouthing your own. Where did you find this garbage anyway? Can you quote the chapter in the bible where the shepherds find their sheep living in underwater springs?

• The Muslim god is not the God of the Bible. Not even close. Don't go there. The God of the Bible is the one and only true creator God, period.

Besides, you trolling me. This is My page and Mytake not yours.๐Ÿ˜Š

• Don't tell me not to have an opinion. Christians and Muslims were both monotheistic religions that had a common route in Judaism. Of course they were all worshipping the same God.

• Judaism is fiction, and Islam and Christianity are fan fiction.

• Well, I'll begin with calling you utterly tasteless for using a Nietzsche quote on a pro-Christian post. Before anything else, you have to realize that this is the same man who declared God dead and hated Christianity with a burning passion?

Secondly, you are merely interpreting Bible verses. Anyone can do that, and I can say you're doing it wrong and you won't have a counterargument. You disagree, probably. So I say to you, why does "springs of the sea" PRECISELY mean hydrothermal vents, and how exactly does a "circle" equal the sphere we know and stand on today?

• I have no idea who is Nietzsche. I just agree with his quote.

You do know what a springs are right? Lol

And circle in the Hebrew has multiple means depending on the context. Obviously the earth is around that's why it says circle.

• 7d

You lose the argument then. Bow your head in shame, you sheep.

• 7d

Sheep? Lol. Yeah, I'm a proud sheep of the Bible and Jesus Christ since that's all I follow.

And you're a silly sheep of the government, TV, radio, and overall media and society that influence your zombie behind without you even noticing it.๐Ÿ˜‚

• 4d

Nice, cool Nietzsche quote. I read Thus spoke Zarathustra but much of it was over my head.

However, I'm not sure of what your point is or what it proves... I think the men who wrote the bible had some incite, they were intelligent for their time. Literacy alone was special. However, subject to interpretation and without scientific method they are prone to error. And that is not to say that science isn't subject to it's own prejudices. Science is constantly proving itself wrong. I view religion as incompatible as two sides of the same coin. They are separate, but part of the same way in which we are capable of explaining things. Science will never be able to explain "it all" and their will always be a need for faith...

• 5d

I am Catholic, full disclosure.

I think you're reaching with these. First, I don't think that it is fair to say the books were written by goat herders, etc. They were written by religious scholars and scribes. Back then, if one knew how to read and write, one also had formal education in other subjects. The problem is that the most learned people in the world at that time would not even graduate American high school (which isn't really an accomplishment, it's more like a certificate of making it to 18 years old and not dying).

Second, these are very, very vague references, more akin to throwing things on the wall and seeing what sticks. You'll note that the bible says circle, not sphere. Circles are flat.

The Bible gives us historical insights as to the happenings of the middle east from Exodus and on. We know that there was a migration of people to Egypt, that they left and meandered about the Sinai desert until they came to and conquered Palestine, that their kingdom traded with Phoenicians, that the land was conquered first by Assyrians, then by Babylonians, then by Persians, then by the Greeks, then by the Romans. We know that during Caesar Augustus's reign, a man named Jesus was born in Bethlehem in 4 B. C. (Talk about the descrepancy of all time, Christ was born 4 years before Christ), moved to Nazareth, and was crucified in 29 A. D.

We corraborated this with other sources. We know then that the tale is mostly true. The problem is that the explanations cannot be verified. We don't know what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, because there are barely any mentions of it in ancient text, and most are vague.

The Bible makes a lot of vague claims. The point is not that the Bible is a conglomeration of physical truths, but rather that it is a parable teaching moral truths. The context of the Bible is everything.

• 5d

Catholics= Heretics.

The Catholic Church is a apostate demonic Church led by nothing a bunch of liars and pedophiles.

• 5d

Bahahaha, heretics. That's our word. Your faith is an abomination created by men millennia after the death of Christ using poor translations and questionable source material.

• 5d

Also, hilarious that you quoted FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, the father of nihilism, in a rant about how religion is right.

• 5d

It's impressive that you continue to share Christian messages, but likely falling on deaf ears. Nevertheless, keep doing it.

The Holy Bible is the ONLY book ever published that contained so much prophecy that has already come true. None other. It truly is remarkable - the word of God spoken through man.

• 5d

Yeah, but I'm not going to continue anymore. I got one short one in the future and I'm done for good.

• 4d

Einstine predicted time dilation and gravitational lenseing, quantum theory predicts some weird shit, yet it's been tested and the results are cosistant with the theory, what has the Bible ever predicted?

• 3d

@Bezbozhnikustanka Google the term prophecy. The Bible has some 200 prophecies and about 80% of them have come true. It is the only book ever written that does this.

• 6d

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../f04.png
    ... you quote Nietzsche... a staunch believer in Atheism and created fundamental values of Nazism.. an ideology that rejects a majority of religious sentiments. Nice.

• 6d

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../c66.jpg

Trying to attach the Bible to science is only detrimental to Christians, because then actual scientists come to explain your "checkmate." There's no way I can know for sure if the Bible speaks the truth or not, but faith is a tricky little thing that sets itself apart from science.

• 6d

Man look, the Bible starts off in Science.

• 6d

The Bible starts off with God first before anything. Science dictates that I come first. I don't say that narcissistically, I say that meaning that science says we should fend for ourselves. Not praise a higher power.

• 7d

Well for all of that, may I present a mathematical inaccuracy?
    1 Kings 7:23 And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line ยฐ of thirty cubits did compass it round about.
    Pi=3.14...
    Circumference equals Pi times diameter.
    C=PD
    C=30
    D=10
    30=P*10
    30/10=P
    P=3
    Pi does not equal 3.

• 7d

Watch this suppose bible contradictions.

https://youtu.be/-CY-jX9juoQ

• 7d

May I also state that the verses are VERY vague. "It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,"
      They could have either meant the spherical earth or the flat Earth. Circle doesn't equal sphere, flat Earthers go with a plate like model.
      "And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,"
      Oh so the people knew they lived in a big world. Anyone could've known that.
      "Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
      And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in."
      Now it could be debated upon what they are referring to, but allow me to show you something:
      Then God said, โ€œLet there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.โ€ 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day. Genesis 1:6-8

• 7d

This is what they are most likely referring to, something that scientist have found to be very inaccurate.

• 2d

God schmod. Your bible is nothing but a collection of bed time stories written by a bunch of deluded goat fuckers back in The Bronze Age. You do realize most of the stories are based on/inspired by even older (~500 years older) poytheistic Sumerian superstitions written down in cuneiform with the poem of Gilgamesh right? I'm guessing not. Science = if it can't be tested and has no hope of ever being tested then it's stupid to believe it and just assume it to be true. Everyone that claims science proves the bible to be true other than a few archeological coincidences is so full of shit their eyes are brown and don't know what science actually is. It would't be a real surprise if some Sumerian stories were inspired by real geological events like floods, volcano eruptions and earthquakes but thinking some god did it is just stupid when science explains it better and far more simply (for the non-gullible with a curious mind). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GOnL7yU4w

• 7d

Rich people want us to believe in God because if we believe we'll get justice after we're dead we won't demand a fair redistribution of wealth here on Earth. The Queen pretends to be a christian, the Bible says "it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the KingdomOf God", if she really beloved that crap she'd give all her money away. I hate religion, religion was invented by the rich and powerful to make us plebs passive, I want to kill every millionaire on the planet and make life fair here in the real world.

• 7d

You hate religion, but desire to murder every single millionaire. WOW.

• 4d

Here we go again

• 4d

@Lumberman53 wouldn't you like to put the news on and hear some mental patient who's off his meds has shot Kim Kardashian in the face with a hog's leg. I hate that bitch, why was she born with more money than me? If God loves me why did he make the Kardashian rich and happy and my family poor and misseriable? There is no God. The CIA want us to be religious to prop up the current order. We will win and we will kill you all!!!

• Many societies knew the Earth wasn't flat.

There are springs that are on continental shelves which are much closer to the surface of the sea.

• Show me a link?

• My greatest concern isn't about you.

You're misinforming people and making Christians look ignorant. Having actually studied Christian Apology it's hard to think that you're educated.

I mean God doesn't condone ignorance and you don't know basic Earth Science.

• 7d

He is an papist, so why should you expect him to understand real matters, when he doesn't even understand Christianity.

• 6d

Oh boy... no.

• Just saying though

Alien lifeform is a much more plausible theory towards what we thought were 'gods'

As a man of faith you can't go against islam... that just makes no sense to say one is right and the other is not...

• Why are we still arguing about whose wrong though?

• Athiests and some Muslims claim the Bible is fake and there's no scientific facts. So I show them they are wrong.

• No, you just showed us you that you don't understand the Bible and don't _want_ to understand the Bible.

• 2d

It isn't about truth, it almost never is. It is about what the truth means. It is about the cost of knowing the truth, and knowing that no matter what, you are imperfect and unable to be the center of your universe, and you are dependent on someone else.

If God is real, sin is real.
    If sin is real, then I am incapable of being good enough on my own.
    I am can not be good enough on my own, then it isn't about me.
    If it isn't about me, then my drive to make myself happy is wrong.
    but it is my life, and I will do what I want. Because the Bible says judge not least you be judged. So it doesn't matter what I do, and it doesn't matter what I believe. You are wrong to tell me I am wrong. and the cycle decays and the lies amass, and man kind falls just a little more. To a fallen world, the truth is a burden, but knowing the truth sets us free.

• 3d

There are facts, fantasy, truth and allegory within the Bible. The problem is that people have a hard time discerning which is which. I could say the same for most religious writings. Certainly parts of the Vedas stand up to scientific scrutiny, as does arts of the Koran, the Book of Mormon, The Tao te Ching, Buddhist doctrine, etc etc. That doesn't make the entire thing true, nor does it discredit them, just that some parts have been proven by science to be correct.

• 4d

Man, those connections are reaching. The Bible has zero primary source documents to back it up. The New Testament didn't start getting penned until 60-70 AD. The authors are largely unknown aside from Paul. The self proclaimed Apostle. Struck down on the road to Damascus. Witnessed by whom. Had a disagreement with Peter at Antioch regarding the conversion of gentiles to Christianity. If both were authors of the Bible and both were getting the proverbial text message from God then why the disagreement? Why the new law and no more burnt offerings? Eye for eye becomes "Turn the Other Cheek" with the new law. Did God decide he messed up and change his mind? Throw in tales of virgin births, diety, resurrection and tell me I'm going to hell if I don't swallow the whole story? Yeah right. Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

• More from Guys
    29