This helped me understand forgiveness better - Bible Talk

Jesus said you can’t serve both money and God

Two commodities are purchased with money

One is material things and the other is social power and status

I realized based on this idea that

1. Life is not about achieving ethics but about achieving civility and ethics and moral behaviour

2. You are a success not by achieving money and social status but by achieving conscience and dignity and true dignity is something nobody can steal from you because it is based on though and behaviour and not access to praise or respect by man

3. If God respects your attempt to love him you do not need respect by man to have happiness or security

4. This dichotomy of civility and conscience and inner beauty vs. Outward control is also poised by the idea of money vs. God

5. God promised to take care of your needs both material and social when you follow his system of processing the world and habitus of proposed social conduct so you don’t have to worried about penal subtractions or punishments for doing His will

4
0

Most Helpful Guy

• Jjpayne
    These are wise words
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho 😊

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • Massageman
    Excellent piece!

#2 - If you wait for praise or (especially) respect from mankind, you will be waiting a long time! God, on the other hand, is ALWAYS there for you.

Thanks again for a great take!
  • LEADFOOTboi
    how do these things relate to forgiveness? being forgiveness as his will for your life and loving him? because that's a fair claim
  • David_Bayer
    I can see money