Buddha's quotes and teachings

Shezadi

Today, I was extremely hurt because somebody judged me really harshly and made me feel horrible about myself. But at the same time, this isn't the first time.

I am destined to be misunderstood by every human, who comes in my life.

I always got judged in my life.

At home, at school, on social media.

Even though, I have a clean heart. This world left no opportunity to make me feel horrible about myself.

It makes me question sometimes, why people hate me so much? What's my mistake?

I never wished ill for anyone but still someone people made me feel like I am the most evil person on the planet.

And this sometimes makes me defensive and emotional, and makes me want to scream on tops of my lungs on rooftops that "what is my mistake?"

Anyways, I am going to reflect at Buddha's teachings for a peace of mind since my life is a constant battle. This world is a testing place not a resting place. There is a saying, how can you find peace in a world, where Adam was sent for punishment?

Buddhas quotes and teachings
Buddhas quotes and teachings
Buddhas quotes and teachings
Buddhas quotes and teachings
"Freedom is a state of mind"
"Freedom is a state of mind"
Buddhas quotes and teachings
Buddhas quotes and teachings
Buddhas quotes and teachings
This one touched my heart
This one touched my heart

I must say I feel immediately felt better after reading these words of wisdom.

It feels like as if Buddha is talking to me personally as a counsellor.

I feel like pain was a blessing in disguise because it taught me a lot.

As a result of pain, I became interested in Buddha's teachings.

People only remember Buddha's teachings when they are feeling down.

I hope Buddha's teachings bring peace in your life. His words of wisdom continue to inspire millions of hearts even today.

And notice how I am exploring every religion because every religion is a fragment of the ultimate truth. First, I explored Hinduism because as a traditional feminist, l loved how women are goddesses in their religion. And now, I am exploring Buddhism because I am a peace lover and Buddha was also an introvert like me. Hindu goddesses made me proud to be a woman and Buddha made me proud to be an introvert.

Thank you for reading this! I love peace and knowledge but I also have a moral duty to spread peace and knowledge. Once my candle is lit, I have to light other candles. Peace might begin from within but it doesn't have to end there. Many of you requested for more articles on spirituality, after one got promoted, so I will be posting articles on spirituality. I didn't post anything for two weeks in a row. I have been busy studying and getting my priorities right. And faced tech issues last Sunday but I will continue typing articles even if only one person reads them. I decided to post at least one article every weekend on spirituality.

Buddha's quotes and teachings
7
0

Most Helpful Guys

• Jjpayne
    I think it is a good thing to know a place of peace and confidence within yourself that no one can shake.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho 😊

• Bshu2jdbxb
    Wow di
    Your thinking is cool amazing 😊😊😊💝
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

05
  • FakeNIK
    It's alright... I also get misjudged from time to time... Don't let this to get you.. There are very few people who thinks like you.. there's a saying "Haters gonna hate". so be optimistic & do whatever you want to do..
  • virtue2332
    First off peoples words or comments don't define you as a person. People may react negatively to illicit a reaction or because their sense of Comfort feels threatened, they may be trolling for entertainment It has very little to do with you and everything to do with them. Don't engage or respond with emotion. If you care how they feel and value thier input it's going to be important going forward to identify why the information was not received we'll. If your message is good and you are honest it maybe your nonverbal communication doing the damage. Just because two people speak English doesn't always mean you speak the same language. Learn how to communicate in a languge they understand
  • Levin
    Great, I need all these!
  • Pete671
    I really love this post!!!
  • Tstrbrainer
    This felt good