1 mo

If a woman says these 6 things, its time to avoid her and end the date or relationship.

1. All My Ex's are crazy.

I know what you're thinking, maybe she just has bad luck. Well my friends let me ask you this, if everywhere you go smells like dog poop, maybe it's time to check your own shoes right? The Same principle applies here, if she's constantly playing the victim and blaming her exes for everything, chances are she's not taking accountability for her own actions. It's like that old saying goes "if you run into a jerk in the morning you ran into a jerk, if you run into jerks all day, you are the jerk". So if she's got a trail of crazy exes, it might be time to take a step back and ask yourself if you want to be the next one on that list.

2. I hate drama but it always seems to find me.

Next up we've got the drama magnet, you know the girl who always seems to find herself in the middle of some kind of chaos but swear she hates it? Yeah that one. Here's the thing, if drama always seems to find her it might be because she's the one bringing it to the party. It's like that friend who always complains about getting pulled over for speeding, but never seems to learn to slow down. If she's constantly surrounded by drama there's a good chance she's playing a starring role in it.

3. The "You're paying right?" Girl.

Okay let's talk about the "you're paying right" girl. Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a little chivalry, but if she's insisting on you footing the bill from day one, that could be a red flag. It's one thing to treat your lady to a nice dinner or a thoughtful gift, but if she's expecting you to bankroll her lifestyle from the get-go that's a whole other story. If she's more interested in your wallet than your personality it might be time to reevaluate the relationship. I'm not saying you should be keeping score or anything, but a healthy relationship is about give and take. If she's all take and no give, that's a problem. After all you're looking for a partner not a sugar baby, so if she's constantly expecting you to pay her way, it might be time to have a serious talk about financial expectations in the relationship.

4. I can be a bit of a handful sometimes.

Ah yes the self-proclaimed handful. You know the girl who warned you up front that she can be a bit much? Now a little bit of spice in a relationship can be a good thing, but if she's already throwing out red flags like confetti pay attention. It's like when you see a sign that says caution wet floor, you don't go running across it like a kid at a water park right? Same thing applies here, if she's telling you she is a handful believe her, and ask yourself if you are ready to juggle that kind of baggage. now don't get me wrong, not everyone's perfect we all have our quirks and challenges, but there's a difference between being a little high maintenance, and being a full-on diva.

5. Why do need to go out with your friends when you have me.

Next we've got the clingy girlfriend who can't stand the thought of you having a life outside of her. Look it's great to want to spend time with your significant other, but if she's questioning your every move, and trying to monopolize your time, that's a problem. If she's expecting you to be there for her 24/7 that's not love, that's a hostage situation. A healthy relationship is built on trust respect and Independence. If she can't handle you having your own friends and hobbies it might be time to find someone who can. Now I get it, being in a relationship means making compromises and prioritizing each other's needs, but there's a difference between being considerate and being codependent.

6. I need you to change this about yourself.

Last but not least, we have the girl who wants to change everything about you. Maybe it's your haircut your fashion sense or even your personality. Whatever it is, if she's constantly trying to mold you into her idea of a perfect boyfriend, that's a big old red flag. It's one thing to encourage personal growth and support each other's goals but, it's another thing entirely to try and fundamentally change who someone is. If she can't accept you for who you are Flaws and All, then she's not the one for you. Now I'm not saying you shouldn't be open to self-improvement, we all have room to grow and learn, but there's a difference between a partner who supports your growth, and one who tries to control it. if she's constantly criticizing your every move or trying to fix you, that's not love that's manipulation.

Remember gentlemen you are not a fixer upper or a project, you are a catch just the way you are. So if she's not willing to accept and appreciate the real you, it might be time to find someone who is.

Post Opinion