Two Things I Learned Today and Mistakes I Made Before

The first thing I learned is that you have to become clean before you canbecome responsible because if you marry or build a family with a corrupt heart, you will abuse your husband or wife and you will abuse your children. Both actions will damn you to hell. Until you develop a stable character that is unchanging and secure and modest and strong and not succumbing to temptations and social influences, you are in no position for marriage or family.

The second thing I learned is that you have to remove your bias before you can accept Inspiration or gain new revelation. If you do not clean yourself of bias before studying the bible, the knowledge you gain will produce anger and rage both in yourself and in others towards you and the knowledge and inspiration you gain will become corrupted or ruined or become an unpleasant burden that hurts and harms you rather than a utility you can use to improve your life and the society at large.

4
0

Most Helpful Guys

• Having a clean soul and personality is so important! Being younger, I could not see how selfish I was age and time helps you to see yourself better and bias can blind you from seeing beautiful or Important things where life changes in a good way and you simply can't see it unless you look at it with an unbias prospective
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho 😊

• derdepedie301
    ''devolp a stable character first' so true Nice advice 👍👍
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

02
  • A few years ago I had some kind of mid life crisis. I am a really conservative (read boring) guy. i never used drugs. I hardly ever drank, just a few beers once in a while. i never cheated on my girlfriend that I only saw 3 or 4 times a year.
    I knew lots of people that seemed to have a lot more fun than me that engaged in all kinds of illegal or immoral activities and seemed to not have any negative consequences. I was 40+ years old and was depressed that i never had those experiences and could not go back and try them.
    I had a friend who was a wellness coach and I talked to her about this. I told her I felt like the most boring guy on the planet. She told me that the people that did this stuff had demons that I knew nothing about and that it was awesome that I led a "good clear life" (her words).
    I think you are right about becoming clean.
  • Smegskull
    Hindsight maybe 20-20 but unfortunately it doesn't make you 20.