How I define humility by balancing the idea of self love with modesty - bible talk

jennifer_bloom

To me humility is about being excellent in service and private social performance and not about being excellent in results or reputation because Jesus said your reputation can change and so can your results but your character and love can remain constant forever so it is better to focus on personality development and internal purification and less on being possessive of your results or your reputation, this is how can you be be content when life is unfair or disrespectful to you.

3
0
0Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• Jjpayne
    I think it's good to have balance to respect yourself and yet honor others at the same time. It's an art sometimes
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho 😊

• JediSisko
    I’ve heard it best that humility isn’t thinking less of yourself but thinking about yourself less.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

01
  • DJB72
    Biblical humility is to declare no more OR LESS than God says you are. It's that simple.