Psalm 89 about those who follow integrity

jennifer_bloom

Psalms 89:22 says the enemy will not outwit him nor the son of wickedness afflict him

What this means is intelligent strategies used by enemies to destroy you in secret will have no impact or retaliatory power in your life

It also means that those who reject you because of their sinful nature, will not succeed in hurting your feelings

Like recently my enemy who said I slept with 200 guys has been creating multiple Pinterest accounts to report my religion and fitness posts on Pinterest to make me look like somebody who is not religious and does not exercise, this is after her attempts to convince people I was a con artist and multiple baby daddy mother carrier were disbelieved and rejected.

1
2
2Girl Opinion
1Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Chiarac2003
    Or ur enemies talk about u behind ur back and it gets back to u
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• EffaMan
    You are right
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

10
  • RandomPerson114
    Remember Matthew 10:22 saying that "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."
    Stay strong 😊
    Like 1 Person

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!