6 Reasons Why the Internet Can Be a Really Stupid Place

CisScum

Time to delve into the deep problems of the internet.

1. Opinions that aren't blatant hate speeches aren't allowed on the internet (or even in real life really but people speak out more here)

Have you ever said an opinion that wasn't even a hate speech or anything offensive and people still got mad at you? Well that happens to a lot of us online sadly. It seems no one can handle opinions these days, which is weird considering they're opinions. Then you get like tons of people ganging up on you over an opinion and it's like: but why?

2. People seem really mad on the internet for some reason

You've seen the people who talk in all caps and swear a lot. I mean they're hard to miss considering THEY'RE ALWAYS LIKE THIS!!!!!!! You also can't help reading it in a yelling voice and making them sound mad. There's also the people who are genuinely mad for no reason and you wonder why they're mad. Then you find out it's over a stupid reason and you can't help face palming.

3. Keyboard warriors

Remember the last time you told some asshole off and then like a minute later the person comes back and starts telling you off and says he fucked your mom and said he would beat the shit out of you in real life...? Ya those people.....not nice people. Happens a lot to people.

4. The wrong side of the internet

Have you ever stumbled to the wrong, creepy and weird side of the internet? It's like all the basement dwellers live over there and it's pretty depressing. Or somehow you got to the dark web, I mean it is decently hard but you can maybe accidentally go there. It's pretty fucked up over there.

5. Thirsty guys/girls

I am pretty sure A LOT of girls and maybe sometimes guys know what this is all about. It's pretty self explanatory actually..... some guys/girls don't have some sort of self control or can't keep their perverted thoughts to themselves.

6. People who say they will DDOS you or give away personal information.

These people are probably the worst people on the internet by far. I mean they say they will tell people where you live or post pictures of yourself. Or they will DDOS you and you won't have internet or something. I mean maybe they do that to make up for the masculinity they don't have.

Well that's it, I hope you enjoyed my OPINIONS of how some internet people are....hehehehe.

5
3

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous
    Yea the internet can sure suck sometimes. Before it was popular it was a wealth of knowledge. Know you need to filter through so much crap, especially on google to get to what you want. You should also mention how over commercialized it is, and how only websites that can pay for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) are getting to have their results seen.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• RainbowFanGirl
    I just read YouTube comments and I can confirm this to be true.
    Is this still revelant?
    • CisScum

Youtube has a pretty bad community LOL

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

42
  • datgirl
    Hm yea I agree with you. My little sister who like 14 now was interested in joining this site and I was like AW HELL NAWWWWWWW. The Internet is not a very friendly place especially for younger kids.
  • TatyanaTheEmpress
    Yes, that's true, very sad but true, so many annoying people on the internet.
  • Saoirse_Nua
    Great take - I agree with all your points on some users on the internet.
  • LadyTerror
    Does #5 happen to guys often?
    • LadyTerror

It happens a lot to us

• Toad-1

Sometimes yes :p

• LadyTerror

@Toad-1 send me sum noods d00d. Ok?

• Adigelunar
    iGood post
  • JustWorthlessMe
    Very, VERY well said.