In light of recent events, it seems everything is set up for Hillary to win so that's very unfortunate. I'm still voting for Trump and here are my reasons:
1. No more nation building in the Middle East. He openly called the Iraq War a mistake even back when it wasn't cool to do so.
2. He wants lower and middle class tax cuts.
3. He wants to reduce student loan debt. Is against the government charging interest on student loans.
4. Wants to audit the Federal Reserve... And really, who doesn't want that?
5. Doesn't have any special interests groups funding him unlike the other candidates. Has called for all candidates to return the money they're getting back to Super PACs and to remove special interest groups from our election process.
6. Likes universal healthcare, is open to replacing America's broken system with something similar to Canada but better...
7. Moderate on social issues (e.g. affirmative action, women's health, gay rights).
8. Focus on broad-based American nationalism instead of narrow and divisive race and gender identity politics.
9. Acknowledgement that political correctness is obnoxious.
10. Desire to put America first in trade deals instead of pure Wall Street globalism that exploits third world workers abroad and destroys domestic jobs.
11. Realist based foreign policy. (e.g. deal with Putin if it is in our national interest to do so, even if he isn't perceived as a nice guy).
12. National pride. The man loves his country and thinks it is the best. Every country should have a leader like that.
13. Diversity: he employed women in leadership roles before it was popular to do that. And he did it in the construction industry of all places.
14. He has absolutely nothing against legal immigration, he's encouraged it many times. His grandparents are immigrants, his wife is an immigrant, several of his closest business partners in New York are immigrants. He is against uncontrolled, illegal immigration.
15. Unlike other candidates, his economic plan actually makes sense. It would result in "an 11 percent higher GDP, a 29 percent larger capital stock, 6.5 percent higher wages, and 5.3 million more full-time equivalent jobs".
16. Not only is he very knowledgeable in economics and investment, but the tax structure he offers up back in 91' seems relevant even today to help alleviate some of the complaints we have about 1%'ers and wall street.
17. He's genuinely against TPP.
18. Acknowledges the danger of allowing mass refugees from places governed by fundamentalist terrorist groups, even if such acknowledgment is not politically correct.
19. Trump's idea is about middle class welfare is more libertarian, somewhat. He's more about free enterprise providing for your needs than the government...
Healthcare is provided by, as I recall and don't quote me on this, a system where insurance programs work across state lines. This is intended to boost competition and bring down prices. His plan for greatness is less personal burden from tax... Trump's tax plan is significantly even lower than what Bernie had and is intended to allow the middle class to keep more of what they earn... This is also intended to boost business opportunities so there are more jobs available...