Police drags woman off airline for refusing to check in at gate (Photos & Video)

akanetuk

A woman unnamed was captured on video being dragged off an airplane by the police after she did not comply with boarding procedures. According to reports she stormed past the gate agent and failed to check in 'because she wasn't an early boarder' before demanding overhead bin space. Airport officials contacted Detroit Metropolitan Airport’s police department requesting for assistance in getting the woman off the plane and when the police officers arrived the woman refused to obey their polite request to leave the aircraft. This led to her being forcibly dragged off the plane.

2
9

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    Uh yeah. You can't just stomp on an airplane or every bozo with a bomb would do it. Maybe she was drunk.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Waffles731
    that was actually kinda funny
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

18
  • AleDeEurope
    They needed to call a CAT to pull that thing out of there xD
    s7d2.scene7.com/.../C10081720?$cc-s$
  • Browneye57
    This was in the news. Do you normally re-post news items you have interest in?
    Or was there a question or comment related to it?
  • 

• FýrdracaDócincel
    The only people I pity in this situation are the officers who have to waste their time on baboons like her.
  • TadCurious
    The police did what they had to do. What she did was unacceptable.
  • Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    Give that dude a raise! My dude dragged that whale all by himself... that's fucked up!
  • Dred1614returns
    The officer should get checked for a hernia.
  • ColinHarvey
    Pry for Leslie Jones. #BLM
  • Anonymous
    I agree that what she did was wrong and she brought this on herself but I feel like we could do without comments about her weight. Like what's the point of making fun of her weight?
    • Because she's fat... and fat people tend to not know their place at airports.

• Anonymous

@FýrdracaDócincel uh what does weight have to do with knowing airport rules?

• ""Gaaaaggh! My knees are hurting me! Can I be moved to the front of the line?"

"You can't search me like that! I'm insecure!"

• Anonymous
    I'm pretty sure that's like a serious crime. Like several years in a maximum security prison level crime. Oh well no sympathy for her she brought it on herself.