5 Reasons Why Loving Yourself is Important

SwolDishWasher

What up plebs. This is my myTake on why its important to love yourself. With Valentine's around the corner i figured I'd write this. So take a seat, grab some popcorn and enjoy my 5 reasons why loving yourself is important.

1. You understand your value

How often do you price yourself lower than what you know you're worth? Just to prove to some guy, or girl who barely gives you the time of day? I've been used several times in my life by girls and friends alike, it wasn't until i learned how to love myself that I learned to let go of toxic relationships

2. Flaws become strengths

When love yourself your cracks and imperfections suddenly become your greatest armor. No one can use your flaws against you because you know those things are what makes you...you. Lost some weight, and have stetch marks? Those are battle scars no one can take away from you. This concept can be used for anything really.

3. You don't feel the need to compare yourself with anyone

Why compete with other people, when you're your own greatest enemy? there's always going to be someone better than you. So the only thing you can do is compete with yourself to be the greatest version of yourself. I grew up with 4 brothers and I always felt pressured to live up to their expectations. It wasn't until I learned that Im not them, that I learned how to love myself.

4. You're comfortable being alone

I consider my alone time very valuable. Its when i go deep into thought and evaluate myself. My comfort zone is so important to me, it allows me to rest my mind and recharge my batteries. If someone wants to be in my life, they have to compete with comfortability. If not, there's the door.

5. Confidence attracts people

When you love yourself there's no need to be alone even if you prefer it. People love positive attitudes. They flock to you when they see how happy you are. You create an aura of self assurance and you begin to radiate. Find yourself and the right people will find you.

Those are my 5 Reasons To Love Yourself, so go out and get it done plebs.

3
3

Most Helpful Guy

• Jan1ssary_
    Good mytake dude, I appreciate.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• cupidkisses
    good point
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

22
  • marinajs
    You know I was quite suprised that you would promote this especially after saying that in order for "ugly" girls to get guys they have to wear makeup. I find that this is a pretty decently written piece. Well done. I agree. (Well, for the most part...)
    • Save it for another time. I dont always like to argue

• see i told ya jose brah, u have ONE comment on this legit mytake apart from mine and its coherent with my comment lmfao.

• this is not a very high IQ forum, just keep trolling all u can.

• someindianguycringe
    Thats actually a really good post and very legit, all the points. It sucks this mytake will probably not get popular, the only ones that do are related to looks and sex on this site, but this take is so much in contrast to the maturity levels u project in ur other posts lol.

Now for the sake of it

fuarkkk at the inhibition levels mirin hard, lets join together and spread this message boyo
    • you're probably right about people not seeing it. But if i did a good job and the message is good it should at least be seen by some people.

• karahiri
    I like what the Lannister had to say. Implementation is another story altogether lol.
    • How so? I find anything you want to do is possible if you set your mind to it.

• karahiri

Do you think people fail at their goals because they simply don't want it enough?

• I think people fail because you can't always succeed

• MusicMayhem
    Great piece!