The USA is Not a Baby, and Doesn't Need Other Countries or it's Citizens Telling it What to Do!

Before I begin, please take note that this MyTake isn't about left or right wing Americans, but Americans as a whole, which we ALL are, like it or not, if we have lived in the US long enough. If you are going to get offended yet pretend I'm offended somehow or you want to just come here to make noise, it won't do ya any good. You ruin my MyTake, I may accept a position as a mod and use it accordingly. Or, I'll find some way to embarrass you more so. Only non trolling opinions. Get it? Got it? Good.

It's quite noticeable these days who globalist the world has become. I wouldn't look at it as necessarily a bad thing, but it does come with a load of issues and a definite clash of cultures. What's peculiarly noticeable is how harshly America is judged by the world for how it conducts it's own business. Sure, America has gone overseas, trying to spread liberty and freedom to other countries which admit-tingly, may or may not have worked.

Now, this video does poke fun at American PRIDE (I say America meaning the US specifically OK!) but notice too, it is on a video game (GTA IV) made BY Americans for Americans because only Americans could understand it fully 100%! America can make fun of itself and does so with much success. It does become a problem though, when people from other countries like the UK come in and start telling us about OUR feminism problem or about guns and criticizing us for it when their own country has a FEMALE prime minister (not the first time) and noticeably may have MORE problems pertaining to feminism than the US in their view, but OF COURSE, it's much easier to shame another country than one's own! Don't even get me STARTED on a country like Germany! Not trying to start a feminism vs non-feminism fight here. Or a pro gun vs anti gun argument. Not what this is about.

America is the one country too that makes hell of sure that guns get protection. I'm a more middle ground person on guns, being from Texas. I've only gotten to shoot a gun once, but I've held one many times and I can understand the why behind the feelings about protecting the 2nd amendment a lot more than people from other countries. I'm even want to get shooting lessons one day when I get back to America. Foreign countries have never studied the importance of the constitution and it's amendments like Americans do and likely never will or place an emphasis on it's importance like America!

WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES IN ORDER TO FORM A MORE PERFECT UNION, ESTABLISH JUSTICE ENSURE DOMESTIC TRANQUILITY. PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON DEFENSE, PROMOTE THE FABRIC OF LIBERTY TO OURSELVES AND OUR POSTERITY, DO ORDANE AND ESTABLISH THIS CONSTITUTION FOR US AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Believe it or not, I have had the preamble memorized since 5th grade. I typed that all out. Each line we went over as each one has significance and importance.

Now also, take somebody like this dude.

Milo Yannapolis.... in tears... ironic much?

Oh Milo Yannapolis. Don't get me wrong, I think there's some understanding to how frustrated he is by some things. When he gets serious, he can actually sound OK, but he needs to be dramatic somehow as that's how he gets his cash. Further more, the issues he chooses to speak of after invading US soil to talk about is quite hypocritical giving that he grew up in the UK and can never actually get America like actual Americans would. Ever. Just not possible. Period. SO to hear his opinions of how American universities censor him and blah blah blah, well, he needs to actually READ the US constitution and study history like Americans do before he opens his mouth or else he's just a whopping hypocrite. Say what you want about the US education system, NOBODY will know more about AMERICA than the good ol' US itself! Just look at his visa status for the US to say everything about him. He is NOT a citizen and seems to have no intention of being such, therefore, to go on campuses like he has telling Americans about their own country, and more so, for Americans to believe it is utter horseshit. This is not just him, but ANYONE who comes from another country doing this needs to be taken with the same regard, as in, NOT American, a foreigner, and somebody who needs to have the constitution and US laws shoved in their face before they open their mouths!

Another thing I want to bring up. Israel. The word itself seems to be a controversy. I am not too much for or against it. Likely so more for, but even as a Jew living in Israel at the moment, I would serve my actual country the USA, over Israel ANY day as long as that constitution remains strong and US laws remain in place to ensure true freedom and liberty. As much as I do back Israel on things, breaking with some Americans on certain stuff, I see Israelis themselves as an issue. Israelis have a completely different life than Americans, but contrary to what many of them think, America has a slice of difficult life too, detestably more so in some places, and Americans, like as in my own family have served in the military for longer and arguably in more intense battles than Israel ever has a lot of it cause we are simply a lot older, but nonetheless, has. There is quite a rift noticeable in America pertaining to Israel, but I tell you this as somebody LIVING in Israel that Israel wants some sort of influence, more so than what they deserve with Americans and we should NOT let it happen! Americans should not tell Israel what to do, but Israelis should NOT judge Americans without coming to us and KNOWING for sure. I say, if an Israeli wants to give an opinion about Americans, they should be forced OUTSIDE of places like NYC or LA and live in a place like the mid-west or great plains for 10 years, struggling with farming issues, closing factories, poor education etc, before opening their goddamn mouths! Live life BESIDES in the comfort of a city and OPEN yourselves, KNOWING America and Americans BEFORE you judge us! (this goes to MANY foreigners really, not just Israelis!, but Israelis I know more so being here myself) Because believe me, many Israelis do and are, quite harshly and ignorantly I may add, and won't stop unless America forces them to! WE are more powerful and WE can show it if needed, so Israel, while they must remain at a distance close enough to be a good ally, needs to, to be put in their place! Of course, vice versa applies too, and the Americans that love or hate Israel so much should go BE THERE for a while, more than as a dumbfounded tourist before they truly judge or they should be more courteous when giving opinions! This applies to ALL people who have a big opinion on Israel! Remember it's THE only democracy in the mid-east and to Americans and Israelis for the good of both, this should be a VERY important thing! This is ESPECIALLY important for Israeli politicians who can't seem to see America as more than a giant fuckin NYC! We are MORE than that! Just like Israel is MORE than just Jerusalem! I can't see why anyone would call me super pro or anti Israel for saying all this. Quite impossible without lying.

Only place to allow for LGBT+ in the mid east. As much as I get sick of Israel, nobody can deny it has a good side.

Now I may sound a bit selective on countries, and I admit I ranted a bit too much there, but they are just examples, important too, if you think about how much Britain has influenced the world and how much in the media Israel is these days. Many lessons applied in both should also apply to any country! I feel I went a bit off topic, but Americans need to know the true Israel, while Israelis need to work harder to fully understand the true us, as WE are the ones the world looks at to lead on things and whatever you say on the pres, we have the system the way it is to balance his/her power and believe it or not, it helps as shown in the next paragraph. If Trump decides this or that, it is up to others to approve first and as talked about in the next paragraph, criticized when a red line is crossed far.

Now, another country that needs to be mentioned. And too, an end on a positive note. Russia. And more specifically, I target and blame it's gov't, not it's people as they have a lot less power and are victims to the system. We can easily see now that Russia has tried to plague America with it's propaganda and disrupt not only our own democracy, but that of our allies. America has always seen Russia and any dictatorship with caution and that is a value we hold dearly because that is the US spirit in itself! This was shown quite recently too when Trump went to go speak to Putin and dared to make the mistake of trusting him over ourselves! Whether Fox or CNN, ALL sides on this rare occasion shouted loud NO, Putin is NOT to be trusted, in a rare moment that really showed REAL patriotism! A red line had been crossed and good for us for sticking with patriotism and defending our constitutional values, tried and true! I don't think it's a debate that, left or right, we MUST stand together for American interest against dictatorship like enemies and we should continue to keep this up! It is quite noticeable too, that this has been written in July, the month for celebrating America!

In conclusion, as I could go on, we take this lesson to this site and beyond! America is a strong, solid democracy since the the days of 1787! While we respect our allies and try to make a peaceful world, so too should other countries try to baby us without knowing anything about us! I try to show that I can be as compromising as possible, but America is my home, allowed for me to become the way I am, and we it to the country to defend it where needed as anyone! We can make good strong decisions! I may not agree with the right wing on everything, but at the very least, I can respect some aspects of the solid constitutionalists among them! America may be one of the younger ones, but we no doubt influence the world in ways one would have at one time never thought possible! We don't even tell the world to be THAT influenced by us, they do so because they want to, perhaps to get a piece of our awesomeness. No matter who's in charge of America, we stick it out and will ensure our democracy stays solid! That's the American patriot way our founding fathers worked their asses off for! I hope this MyTake didn't confuse anyone or go too off topic. I still am working on writing them so give it break ok!

5
10

Have An Opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, the US doesn't need its citizens telling it what to do?

Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

No, the US doesn't need foreigners telling it what to do unless they read the constitution, study it's laws, live there for a while, etc.

• OK, your headline was rather vague on that.

• Anonymous

Not really. It specifically says OTHER COUNTRIES and it's citizens meaning citizens of those other countries.

Most Helpful Girl

• LisaLisa89

There are a couple of valid points there.

Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Like what exactly?

49
  • Trollfather

Good read. What the rest of the world fails to understand is that America was born of violence.

The Americans rebelled against the British and the crown for being unjust toward the citizens and not having representation back in Britain.

That said, America still is the best and last bastion of true freedom left in the world. And other countries try to emulate it or bring it down.

• Anonymous

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the last glimmer of freedom, but I will say the checks and balance system I have really come to appreciate. So too the constitution. We are a younger country and I feel like other countries get all condescending towards us despite how amazing we are.

• Well, maybe. But again, in America Freedom of Speech is protected by the Constitution, the law of the land. Compare toe European countries where there's "free speech" but if u say something bad or even critical about the politicians u get attacked/targeted. What's free about that?

• coralee

Funny cause the U. S. takes great pride telling other countries what to do. Practice what you preach.

• Anonymous

See, lots of people say that without seeing that I partially stated that already so take a downvote. Secondly, if you actually read my full take, it's more the issue of seeing the US as a baby nation cause it's younger and stereotyping it to death based on movies, TV, or whatever. For other countries, the stereotypes only go so far as much to be damaging because other countries don't often play as much of a big role. Not good to do it, but it happens. Meanwhile, the US is a very big place and it is often VERY deeply judged based on a very particular group of people or as if it's one giant NYC and it's such a huge overstatement. This is also very damaging because political estimates can then be based on these stereotypes, but then blow up in one's face when they learn how wrong they were. Case in point, go to America before you judge America and this means the midwest, or the south not just some popular city.

• JustWorthlessMe

Looking at the last year or so, I'm not too sure about that one... but, hey, the sexists and racists are happier.

• Anonymous

I didn't write this with the way you may be thinking I wrote it. Just look at the videos to give you a clue. If I mention something like this at a rally, it could deliver things in a bi-partisan fashion and would likely have partial agreement on both sides. Think about it, a racist wouldn't admit it, but realistically, they'd side with somebody they are racist against over somebody from Ukraine who doesn't know English. They are all often bark and no bite, trust me. Hitler himself was a HUGE mama's boy, believe it or not. Wouldn't be surprised if Putin, Kim Jong Un, or Trump himself were the same or similar.

• larswisner

so why does america try to control what other countries do?

• Anonymous

We don't. We provide. If you take from us, that's your choice. But remember what you said everytime you eat mcdonalds, use a smartphone or surf the web! That is ALL American stuff! The world is it's USERS!

• Like how you provide to Syria. Yes. And by the way smartphones aren't really American since they are technically considered computers and computers came from Germany.

• Anonymous

We provide MANY things for the world with all sorts of inventions, innovations, etc. The two main systems for smartphones, Apple and Android, are 100% American. Apple is American and Android is owned by Google which is American too and of course, one of the world's biggest and most powerful companies period. One must be quite unfortunate to not to have at least once used Google in their life.

• counterpoint

The rest of mankind is not a baby and doesn't need the USA or it's citizens telling us what to do!

• Anonymous

Don't try to steal my words to use as your own. We have seen enough of foreigners like gov't of Russia trying to ruin us and our democracy. We all came together to call out Russia like we will any nation that tries to fuck with us. Our system of checks and balances are awesome and as long as it remains in place, will keep us as a true democracy. I made this especially to call out GAG idiots from other countries who so often invade forums specifically for those that are for AMERICANS about AMERICA and they open their big mouths as if they can understand ALL of America from watching star wars or superman. It's about time foreigners shut the fuck up trying to boss america around and acting like they know ourselves better than us. They don't and NEVER will.

• Stupid colonial, don't even know the difference between stealing and copying words!

You are right about Russia's interfering, but it was a covered intelligence attack, not diplomats or politicians talking about what America should or should do.

You system of checks and balances are ok nothing more or less. Not awesome but ok.
      Only Switzerland is a true democracy, all other countries the US included, are representative democracy's.

GAG is not an American only forum, the internet is not American, even an American idiots should realise this.

True some know only the US from the entertainment industry, however, US foreign policy effects us all. So we are as qualifies as any American, talking about it and it's effects.

No foreigners enjoy the freedom of speech just like Americans do. We will never stop influencing America, just like you won't stop influencing the rest of the world.

• Anonymous

While what you said is mostly true, realize that this was a particular mytake to promote patriotism for Americans only and for people trying to convince themselves they know america without living there to fuck off. That it. Every country basically was colonized at some point, no room to talk. America though thrived on welcoming in immigrants and no matter who manages is, it will always play a part. We are built as a mixing bowl and that would be hard as hell to change. Our checks and balances though being from a "younger" country influenced other countries for years and years later! Just like we still hold a bunch of other influence today! Perhaps other countries should stop being JEALOUS and judgmental of us and start RESPECTING since we have a hugely leading capitalist economy of the world few countries top or even come near. GAG is made IN AMERICA, based IN AMERICA and uses the internet that was invented and developed IN AMERICA. If we let others on here, it'sstill technically OURS

• Kiran04

America, fuck yea!

MAGA!

• Anonymous

Interesting, I was thinking I could say a few things that people agreed with from across the political spectrum. Seems I am right. I think I confirming myself more and more as an independent voter. :)

• zivvk

whattt

• Anonymous

What?

• Interesting myTake

• Anonymous

What a load of rubbish.

• Anonymous

Very silly take.

• Anonymous

Very "silly" comment. Congrats on A) Not knowing how to cut out words made for children. and B) Not knowing how to make an actual sentence or more for an opinion. Another russian bot/Putin dick sucker much?

• Anonymous

“Shithole country.”

• Anonymous

Ya, say that without a anon mask. Dare ya. I didn't use a anon mask to insult anyone, just to make a point. Come out and stop being a coward. Expand on it! Where are you from? Russia? Lol, if so, you'd be one to talk ROFL

• Anonymous

Okay

• Anonymous

The old saying don't give it if you can't take it applies

• Anonymous

Yea but America KNOWS it goes around messing with other countries, but that is the gov't and it's to protect us. If so many countrie are influenced by us, that is by CHOICE not by force. We don't come into countries and FORCE anyone to eat at mcdonalds or watch our awesome hollywood movies. That's the foreign citizens choices, we just provide the option. America is a younger country than most and it's about time to stop being treated like a kid cause of it. Our people are so badly stereotyped and perhaps more so than any other country. That bs needs to stop. If anyone wants to judge us, come live here for 10 years and start a family and THEN say what you want! If I criticize other countries based on what I know, I do it with consideration and knowledge that I am American, and not a citizen there, so I am cautious. Other citizens of other countries should do the same! America gave plenty to the world and STILL does! Time to respect us!

• Anonymous

Who comes into America and tells Americans what to do?

• Anonymous

Well it happens online plenty I mean. Once they get in America, people shut up a bit. But from their safety zone like Russia or one of those shitty dictatorship countries like it, they talk out of their asses about america and americans in unlimited amounts. Doesn't the world get yet that Americans are sick af of being fucked over? We give the world a shit load and what the fuck do we get in return from 70% of the world? Disrespect. You have micky D's, iphones, android, tvs, movies, video games, and especially THE INTERNET etc cause WE invented it and provide em!