The Slut Walk is Back and Better Than Ever! (Sarcasm)

Well looks like the slut walk is back at it again!

I actually agreed with the slut walk at first. I liked the positive atmosphere. I liked how women were trying to take back such a derogatory term and make it into something positive. I now cannot believe what I'm seeing. Three women topless in the middle of a park to prevent rape. Does that make any sense? No!

The main purpose of the Amber Rose's slut walk is to take back the word slut and give it a new meaning. My definition of a slut- A woman or man who sleeps with various men/women. Her definition of a Real woman (In other words a slut)- A woman who is owning her body. A woman who is empowered and comfortable in her own skin. A woman who doesn't care what society thinks of her. A woman who is not brought down by labels. A woman who sleeps with however many men she pleases.

I think that when we take all of that sugar coating off. The word is still the same. It is a woman who sleeps with a handful of men. It is a woman who is immoral and out of control.

The funny thing is they say they are trying to spread awareness to rape. Yet, they do it by parading around with no clothes on dancing on a stripper pole. What a lovely idea right? No, that doesn't make any sense.

I also believe that men can be sluts too. Men who sleep around are just as bad. It's wrong when men and women do it. It's a human thing to want sex, just don't do it when you're with someone. A woman/man who has had too many sexual partners is unattractive in my opinion.

I think this movement just to went way to far just like all the other liberal movements. Now it looks like it's mixed with the #METOO movement. Oh my! I'm just over it at this point.

I believe that REAL strong women have respect for themselves. REAL strong women don't need skimpy shorts and pasties on their breasts to feel "empowered". REAL strong women don't need to sleep with ten different men to feel "empowered". REAL strong women don't need all of these nasty things disguised as "empowerment"to feel strong. Listen if you're a slut okay own it!

Do I agree with that obviously not. I'm not going to deny your humanity for it. I just think that it's crazy that they think that this will actually solve anything? Dancing around naked in public to prevent rape and slut shaming. I just see it as a complete waste of time.

Okay, I've finished my rant. Have a good day guys!

Love a very conservative, Angieee<3

90
49

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Girls

• Littlewife

My God so cringe worthy. I mean are men supposed to stop objectifying them with them parading topless? Surely all they are doing is rather than speaking out against rape is revving up the engines of any rapists lurking near by.
    I wonder if they will be like the feminists who burned their bras in 70s then remember that they paid for those bras with thrir own money, they were wearing them because they gave their breast support, there breasts jiggled up and down to guy's delight and that whenever it got a bit chilly their nipples stood out like bullets.
    It's sheer crazy, typical college feminists with first world problems. Do feminists and SJW's just invent things to protest when they've nothing to protest?

• Hahaha exactly!! I agree.
      Bras are way to expensive to just burn!!

• hans1416

I think they fried their own brains. They are degrading themselves and making sure men don't respect them, so in turn they can claim they are victims in a culture that disrespects women.

• swabby

Is it so far fetched a concept that a man can objectify a woman without violating her boundaries and consent?

• Agreed!
    There are much better ways to make your point :)

Most Helpful Guys

• Kiran04

Ah yes, women with no self respect calling themselves disrespectful names, acting in a disrespectful manner, and behaving like someone with no self respect demanding that people respect them. Should work out well.

• I like being called a slut and I’m a paid professional slut. No parades are disrespectful. Humans are so insecure and supressed and conservative. It’s sad.

• Kiran04

@VeronikaVeil The fact that you think being conservative is a bad thing is what's sad.

• englisc

The fact that she's probably riddled with STDs is what's sad.

• ManOnFire

It was foolishness to me then and is still foolishness to me now. This movement makes a joke of women and sexual liberty and is an excuse for women who just want to be on public display.

4788
  • OlderAndWiser

PC to the Nth degree! Insane. Shall we all teach our children that they don't need to lock their doors at night because unlocked doors do not make thieves break into houses?

• anonChineseMale

Oh I see their argument now...

So this is what I got from this movement. As you have stated about taking back the word "slut" and how it is demeaning towards women and men. although this is mainly a women's issue,

one of their point is that male sluts do not get the same ridicule as women. Men praise other men about how many people they slept with. In contrast women are seen as dirty or filthy or unfit to be any mans woman.

Another point is that most of history men dictate what women should or should not wear. Now this goes into the nudity statement because guys can be topless but women cannot. The bra was an invention however, the purpose is not clear and can be seen throughout history for different uses. And one argument against bra are because breasts actually can hold themselves up without bras and that bras can actually make them saggy overtime or long use. There is a lot of history behind this like how it was popularized and why the meaning and image of bras have changed overtime.

In addition to the topless or nudity unfairness is the "slutty" clothing. Guys can wear tight fitting clothing or be topless or wear short shorts or more revealing clothing and gain attraction and attention then they will not be harassed by women. and even if they do it is generally accepted. While on the other hand, if a women dressed in similar clothing style and may be equally as revealing then or not (tight fitting cloths) then they will still get harassed. And we can see this not only in the US but around the world. Women will get harassed more if they want to dress "sexy" or "slutty." Yes, however, their argument is that when men dress "sexy" or "slutty" they don't get harassed like they do and which could lead to sexual violence. So it asks the question of Why do women have to face harassment when they dress up? why are they to blame for someone else impulsiveness and unwanted advances. As Adults they are seen as mature and in-control of their action. But that is clearly not true, and they want equality.

How? well that's a good question because you can't just erase hundreds if not thousands of years of dominance over women's looks, style, and behaviors. And the same is true about men. Historically men have power over women, and men pay for sex more than women. In America women had to fight for their right to vote.

Although their way of communicating their movement is controversial, it is hard to argue that isn't meaningful and I think it is meaningful.

• N192K001

This "counter-measure" sounds utterly ineffective, even counter-productive.

Obviously, civilized people will already act civilly… but rapists, sexual harassers, and sexual assaulters (by definition) aren't civilized people: They're mindless dogs & wolves, who don't care about civility if meat is in front of them. Sadly, some of these predators are so well-trained and wear civilized-human clothing, they aren't always easy to identify.

So instead of whetting the appetite of (& offering potential victims to) these wolves hidden in plain sight among the rest of us (by tying raw meat to themselves and displaying their vulnerability to the world) and potentially reducing the good will of us civilized menfolk (by demeaning insults of generalizing us to be in the same level as these animalistic dogs), maybe they should promote pro-active self-defense by teaching risk-reduction measures, arming themselves, learning to neutralize the dastards, and IMMEDIATE reporting to (& proper evidence gathering for) police to ensure conviction.

I wonder how many will attempt rape and sexual assault when news reports become prevalent of attackers losing knee-function, becoming sterile, eating lead, and/or going blind… and, THEN, rotting in jail because more than sufficient evidence was found, and so guilt was undeniable?

• frontyer

Yeah feminists like these are usually the weakest girls. They play victim for about anything they see slight opportunity for.
    Real strong WOMEN get shit done. I have only met a few, but they really blow my mind.

These girls will live a miserable life anyways. When theyre in their 40s and no man want them, theyre fat, have a useless college degree and lots of debdts. While expecting a price to marry them.

• they mostly look like regular girls... but any strippers in there (probably that topless one is) will definitely be a fuck shit up kind of girl and hot forever

• JMghow

OP's definition of a slut- A woman or man who sleeps with various men/women.

Amber Rose's definition of a slut (aka feminist "real woman"): A woman who is owning her body, empowered and comfortable in her own skin, who doesn't care what society thinks of her, is not brought down by labels and who sleeps with however many men she pleases.

Dictionary definition of a slut: A dirty or unclean woman

CDC reported results of women "owning their own bodies" and being "empowered" by sleeping with lots of different partners regardless of societies warnings against it: 36% (and growing) of American women have herpes, an incurable sexually transmitted disease linked to cancer, and many forms of STDS are becoming both more prevalent and increasingly resistant to treatment/antibiotics.

Women, WAKE UP!!! Feminism is literally killing you just so you have the "privilege" of being repeatedly pumped and dumped by random chumps you don't love and barely know (because empowerment) while ruining you chances to be with the one you will love once you find him. Sadly, diamonds are not the only thing that last forever, and he will be far less thrilled to get herpes or AIDS from you than you would have been to get that diamond engagement ring from him... Oh, and you can pass it on to you precious little babies, too, so yay!!! Kiss the whole happy family goodbye.

• ConnieS

I think women walking around topless is just giving guys a free show. Yes, they're getting media exposure (pardon the pun) but people are already aware of rape. I doubt men are saying: "Oh look. That woman has an important message and we should pay attention to what she has to say." More like: "Look! T*ts!!"

As it says in the book: "Are Men the Weaker Sex", are men called sluts when they have multiple sex partners? Slut is just name calling. If we "take back" the word slut, people who want to put us down will probably just use a different word to insult us.

I don't think it's a good idea for women to have random sex or have sex too early in a relationship;
    - it's very easy for many women to fall in love after having sex and if she has sex with a man who just wants a free orgasm, she may end up feeling disappointed, used, even angry when her feelings aren't reciprocated.
    - often when a woman has sex too early in a relationship, the man no longer respects her, he's disappointed in her, she's lost any chance of him falling in love with her.

We often hear men say: "There are two kinds of women; the woman you take home to 'see mother', and the woman you use for a good time." A lot of women make the mistake of having sex with someone she likes, in the hopes that she'll keep him - when in fact, the opposite is often the case: having sex with a man (especially too early in the relationship) is a good way to lose him.

• xkildy

P. s. to those that want to #freethenip I mean no disrespect or hate. I hold no gruges or have any discontent with you. BUT there is not going to be no way to change something all men are born with and that has been that way since the birth of man. Here is a kicker , if you want to change that change the national television broadcasting. for many years they have become worse and worse with sex being broadcasted and encouraged though out the tv movies series and internet!!
    you used to have to search for videos of people having sex! it was rough.. (Personal experience I was young once) and the videos would only last seconds. The first way you can help with your movement is to first change the worlds movies and tv series remove next to all sex scenes. Sex is like an addiction much like alcohol!! if an alcoholic see or witness drinking or even see a bottle of booze they crave it. so if you want people to change , !! change the way'your' looked at otherwise you will only change a few instead of many.

• TheHillsRAlive

What a disaster. YES we need to make a statement... YES we need to have a serious discussion about rape and why it's not the onus of the woman to prevent a rape.
    THIS method- it's a joke

• MittenstheGlove

I am not conservative enough to agree with everything you’re saying. Sexual empowerment has many forms. To be quite honest, if a chick walks topless (Something men do all the time) and someone sexually assaults her, the dude probably actually had a problem if he can’t calm down after seeing some tiddies.

These women enjoy what they’re doing. Different people respect themselves and their bodies different. Some don’t eat meat, some don’t do drugs, some don’t drink, some don’t take medicine.

• AlienParasite

Oh, we don't have this in my country, I think, or if we have I'm not aware, I don't like to be part of a big mass and lose my individuality.

I like to try to understand the meaning. About woman naked, they usually do that because that way that attract attention of people and they look at the slut walk, they maybe think that way someone would read the signs (no). Also could be because they always repeat that if a woman it's completely naked that doesn't give any man the right to rape her.

However yes, it's weird that a woman who normally won't dress slutty dress slutty just for this.

About the slut word I think we all know what describes, and shouldn't be seen this term as an insult or as something to be proud of. You sleep with many different people frequently, you are a slut. But, I know there are some people who praise men who behaves slutty and insult slutty women. I think that either you dislike both or you are ok with both, but double moral is not nice.

Just to end, when I think about slut and rape I think about real sluts, prostitutes. Because they face unconfortable rape situations. I mean, there are people that think that a prostitute can't be raped because is her job. But the prostitute has like in any other job the right to reject a client. Like when in a bar a client is too drunk or violent and is kicked out. So I feel there's a problem if a prostitute is treated like that. Shouldn't be treated like a goddess, but prostitutes has her rights as humans and deseve respects as any human.

So if a parade was about real prostitutes, maybe it would make sense they are dressed that way. (?)

I think the worst of the slut walks and those collective protest marches are messages, in the way they usually mix too many different ideas and slogans instead of focusing in an only slogan each march. People get lazy and don't read all so in the end they don't transmit a clear message, just a bunch of little message nobody really reads or listens to.

• Reggieray

Great MyTake. Slutwalk is absurd, but not nearly as absurd as a woman who acts indignant because she had to show some agency and shout a forceful NO to prevent her own sexual assault.

If a spirited, "HEY! KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF" prevented your "rape" - guess what? The guy didn't intend to rape you.

I can go with "No means No" - just say NO like you fucking mean it.

• Jenny4455

I've certainly in favour of women being able to dress and do what they want. That they are topless etc really doesn't worry me, being called a slut and such doesn't worry me.
    I just don't see the end goal of these marches. It's trying to make a statement using behaviour that will fuel the other side of the issue as far as I can see it

• Trippintfout

I’ve never known a slut to do it just because they want to, not does it make them feel good (beyond the moment). It’s almost always more deep issues that they manifest into inhealthy behavior. I think a “slut phase” can be good for some people (men or women), but if this is how you roll normally, I bet you aren’t a very happy person...

• pitzi

The sl*t walk is just another excuse to exposing your body and acting sl*tty 🙄 I don't see how walking around naked or half naked, condemns harrassments.

Also, terrible horrible way to pass a message to younger girls. This all sl*t walk is just trying to promote that gross disrespectful behavior.

• Sabretooth

it doesn't condemn it-it encourages it.

• slytherinqueenbee

Ok so I don't agree with the whole walking down the streets naked, it's just not decent for everyone else not involved to see. But can we not slut shame, guys get no where near the amount of hate for having multiple partners as girls do, but that is the way our society works and it's had to change an opinion that has been so deeply ingrained into our culture.
    Also it doesn't matter what the victim wears unless they consented it's still rape, women should be allowed to wear what they like and men too but not to the extent of going nude in the street.
    You're obviously entitled to your own opinion of "REAL strong women" but sleeping with 10 partners isn't an excessive amount in this day and age, people are getting married later and later it's mid 30s now as opposed to early 20s 40 years ago.

• Malik00

You think that sleeping with 10 people ISN'T excessive? Great so basically we have reached the point where not whoring yourself out is considered unusual and worthy of mockery... thats just all we need isn't it?

• Ur right guys don’t get the same amount of hate. Where most of the slut comments come from? Women... so stop putting each other down and leave us out of this. Sluts are our peeps lol

• I never said that those who don't have more than one or two partners should be mocked, but we certainly shouldn't be shamed for having 10 or upwards partners, so long as both parties have consented and use protection, or whatever they think is appropriate I don't think anyone else should comment on it, it's not my business.
      I agree with the second reply and I thinks it's disgusting how plenty of other women are calling these women "thots" and "sluts". However my comment was mainly directed to society in general. In my school at least girls are shamed for sleeping with guys that they aren't in a relationship with, yet when a guy does exactly the same thing he's a "lad", I just don't see why there's a difference in treatment.

• Ishtar6yyyt

whores ought to learn that they are whore- because when they know thats when they will stop, the same thing goes for men i don't think these women really care about destroying labels they just want to exercise power there -message is contradicting their actions. It will only get worse.

• Goodwifie

Questions women get asked after they have been raped.
    What were you wearing?
    How much did you drink?
    Why were you walking by yourself?
    There are still a lot of angry women out there and they have every right to be.
    My own brother thinks that a woman should be held accountable for her rape if she is wearing revealing clothing. My brothers words "A woman is to blame if she gets raped at the beach if she wears a bikini".

• So you're brother is an example of what most people are like? No.

• Goodwifie

@MelaninDoll no he isn't he is just an example worst of all he is my brother

• Kkaos

Those are all very valid questions in a criminal case and it's not victim blaming.

There was a woman who was walking home alone one night and was raped and killed by an autistic man in my city earlier this year. The man was immediately caught, arrested and charged. It was a huge media event and there were several memorial services for the poor lady.

A senior Police officer I know through a friend was interviewed by the media and in a desperate attempt to lower the chances of these gruesome events happening, he warned the public to be careful about being out alone at night...

.. And he was instantly blasted by the media, feminists and women's rights groups for 'victim blaming', he wasn't victim blaming, he'd arrested and charged the person who was to blame. He was simply giving the public advice to help keep them safe.

There will ALWAYS be evil people out there, one commits a crime and they get caught and another one springs up. People need to be cautious.

+ Your brother is a retard

• Partywithtom

Guys don't get the shame for it because guys don't give a shit about other guys getting laid. Women on the other hand spew those words around like none other to destroy someone socially or to elevate their status so they can be a prime candidate. It's evolutionary survival technique. So you all need to stop it. Men only call you that shit cause we can't hit you and it's an "easy" way to get at you and we are jealous at how easily you get laid and how difficult it is for us.

• Nailed it. I sense there's a lot more of unity between men than between women. I'm not a fan of using the word slut, but sometimes, it's needed, and I apply it equally. I'm not afraid to call other men sluts or whores if they deserve it. I've never seen a man use words to twisted, evil, etc as i've seen from women. And even when men say certain things, in reality, they are flexible. Maybe I'm biased, but this is from what I know.

• sawno

Completely agree, these people are brainwashed steriotypes of themselves and typically can't hold an argument. And that is a shame because there usually is a lot of pain underneath to make this work.

I have the same issue with the LGBT movement where they keep acting redicilous and then demand respect for it. While if they instead acted like its the most natural thing in the world almost nobody would object.

• 9teen

I agree with you. I find it not surprising that most women who participate in such a nonsense are unattractive.

• allie97

They're not unattractive. They just don't care about dressing up, spending hours squatting in the gym, wearing makeup and all the other bulls**y that society says women have to do

• @allie97 And then complain people aren't attracted to them and blame it on "society" and evil men who are objectifying them and stuff.

• 9teen

@allie97 I know enough girls who look beautiful without make up and shit to say that they are physically unattractive.

• Sublime45

I always and humbly respect wamen, whatever the cause.
    5 Important Ways You Can Respect Wamen ↗

• --Vi--

This parade makes me sick...

I think making nudity less taboo is a possible good idea, but these people are just a joke.

I think the best way is through nonprovocative scenes in movies and games that feature nudity, when it makes the most sense for the story of course. Honestly, I grew up from a very young age watching things with nudity, and now it doesn't bother me or seem remotely strange.

Walking around in a street parade like this is just degrading!

• Gavyn

This is all silly! Don’t walk around naked! Carry a self-defense weapon! And guys, you’re not off the hook either. Stop being horndogs for more than 5 minutes!

• SarahsSummer

So what is it that you oppose exactly? People having consensual sex in the privacy of their own bedrooms or people utilizing their first amendment rights of free speech?

• Does having consensual sex in the privacy of their own bedrooms even have anything to do with it?

• @AllThatSweetJazz I read someone using the word slut, which is an attempt to shame others for the consensual sex they have in the privacy of their own home so yeah.

• Vesuvius87

Meanwhile women in the Middle East countries are truly suffering from inequality. They are the ones that really need equality.

What's next, teaching everyone to leave their doors unlocked and to simply trust that people should be taught not to steal?

• TheWalkingDuck

Mentally challenged protest. I have nothing to fucking say about this shit. Slut walk, cmon, fucking stupid. Some people are just not cut for this world. Too many narrow minded people like feminists in this goddamn world.

• SomeGuyCalledTom

Honestly, these "woke" types make me wanna become MORE misogynistic, just out of sheer indignation xD

(kidding)

And of course, there's always that one soy-drenched guy at the protest showing "solidarity" with the girls hoping to get laid (he never does!)

• Drinkingcoffee

I agree with the idea, but I don’t think anyone needs to get their titties out.
    More so, it would be enjoyable to watch all the extreme conservatives get angry over this.
    Feminism is needed in the west to some extent.
    But I feel like instead of marching around topless, the money and effort used to organise this count be better directed at third world countries where feminism IS DESPERATELY needed. Small minded people who think anyone who sleeps with more than one person is a slut isn’t the problem. The problem is the sex trade, arranged marriages, rape for showing an ankle, the idea that women are house-pets, equal right to education and so on

• ATuairiscean

I agree with a lot of your thoughts there - In its original form I agreed with the "Slut Walk" but now it is more about the hashtag and getting notice plus yes peeing off the opposition (who are just as guilty)

• MelaninDoll

So fucking tired of the victim mentality. I literally might actually kill myself because of how the world is, LITERALLY!

• Kkaos

Technically you would then be a victim to the world

• Leafpool2

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what reclaimation is so right off the bat I can't take anything you're saying seriously. It hasn't gone too far at all. If anything it's not gone far enough.

• Cheetah23

Perhaps men should take their dicks out to flash random women to reclaim that it's not sexual assault. Oooh! Maybe even kids!! 🙄

• grega239

slutwalks are an exuse for wahmen to act like complete idiots and expect praise for it. if slutwalks become a thing over here im buying the biggest bell i can lift and start saying shame shame shame... 🤣

• passinby

Looks like a feminism infectious disease to me. I am just sitting back with popcorn, feet up to see how far this spoiled, whiny, freak show will go. Entertaining!

• Not all of these women are feminist. There isn’t enough education in sex education regarding even psychological or verbal abuse. I was sexually abused at 13 because there weren’t these style of parades educating me otherwise. Maybe your a stand up guy and don’t get it or never dated a girl who was fucked over but a fuck head. But all publicity around less sexual abuse is a positive to me.

• passinby

@VeronikaVeil Everybody had it hard and your story is wimpy compared to mine but I am not whining about it. Toughen up if you want to be equal and quit crying about it. Go find someone who gives a shyt.

• Redstang88

While their methods are questionable, from what I can tell their main point is basically to tell self righteous busybodies (like you) to butt out. Overall I still think feminism is getting pretty ridiculous, but on this point I think their point is valid.

• Passinggas

Proof of the degree of mental illness within feminism.

• Athena5524

So what we should be able to able to walk around topless without a pervert being annoying. And yes a lot of guys are and can be sluts.

• Littlewife

Really I think more guys should wear shirts.

• N192K001

@Littlewife True on both counts.

My issue with the Slut Walk is that it's pointless and counter-productive. Civilized people will already act civilly. It's the scattered wolves in civilized-human clothing that are the problem. And these walks do nothing about this. What would give results is teaching people (of BOTH sexes) to be pro-active in their own self-defense by actively reducing chances of attack, arming themselves, learning to knock-out (or, at least, "fend-off") hidden dastards, and IMMEDIATE reporting to (& proper evidence gathering for) police to ensure conviction.

• Zeronius

Waste of time, just attention baring whores. Whoever walks out topless like that has no respect for themselves and the people around them and they cannot adapt to society.

• Sixgun77

I've had enough of people trying to change definitions of words.

• I wish i had a sniper rifle. Wait that is too slow. I wish i had 1000 gallons of gas. I could drive over and dump it. Then as they are looking stupid wondering what is happening. A match. Boom.
    No seriously. Where is a mass shooter when you need one

• EugeneQWhipplewart

That's what I didn't get about the #MeTooo thing when it was at its height. At the Awards' Shows for singing and tee-vee and movies, the women who were appearing on the Red Carpet wore next-to-nothing, all the while having the #MeTooo badge; ditto that for the SI Issue that came out then, with the "athletes" and "models" posing nude, but with different #MeTooo slogans painted on their bodies.

At any rate, I completely agree with this article.

• joanofarcher

They just want attention and an excuse to show off their flabby bodies.

• DeeDeeDeVour

Please! Put your clothes back on! Try a more respectable form of protest, will ya?

• distolizer

Lol this is just too much in my opinion, i get you wanna wear revealing clothes and i dont have a problem with that. It becomes a problem when you go naked in streets 😒

• Psychoblaze

Girls need to understand it's not their fault that their raped but they be at least be self conscious of what she wears because it can send wrong signals to men

Rapists are criminals and criminals break the law. We been told not to steal , not hurt anyone yet there are still thieves and murderers

What makes you think that telling a criminal not to tape is going to make any difference

• I understand what you mean but i disagree that women are raped on basis of clothing choice. I think rapes happen like theft. You are in wrong place wrong time. Then their are ones that are not stranger rapes. That is probably drinking too much and putting yourself in bad situation. I feel less pity for these people. Just so you know. I had a guy friend of 10 years take advantage of me one night. I called him next day and said why the fuck would you think i wanted to after 10 years of no. And while i was throwing up. I didn't jail him or even report it. I thought i could trust him but i fucked up by drinking to much. I was no longer friends with him but you got to accept responsility for yourself too.

• DavidVertex

It's always hoes you'd never want to see topless that go topless. Bunch of ill built hoes.

• I don't know, that girl with the dark hair is kind of cute. Upsets me shed do that to herself though.

• Boiix

We need enable Purge ASAP irl.. too much scum on the Earth.

• Boiix

Saddest thing is that woman can accuse man of rape without proof and law will always be on her side.. yet if woman rapes or forces a man into making her pregnant law will just say "What? He enjoyed it, it's not rape at all." And yet women have no rights. LMAO.

• lilaqua

a) that first instance is beyond rare. You're more likely to get wrongly accused of theft and you're 100 times more likely to actually rape someone and not get convicted
      b) that is a crime it's called reproductive coercion and it's also equally likely to be committed by men and women
      c) that isn't the result of feminist but of traditional gender roles, in which men are expected to 'man up'

• ajx637

“Society teaches don’t get raped” People suggest ways to lower the risk of being raped. The rapist is going to attempt to rape, I’d rather put the power over whether someone is going to be raped in that person’s hands.

• Benedek38

You should be ashamed of yourself, along with everyone else who visited this even.

• jellyroo

We should teach rapists not to rape? Genius idea! I'll add that on the list of "teach murderers not to murder, thieves not to steal, robbers not to rob" etc etc.

• VeronikaVeil

Women, men, slut parades or a political conference around some politician being accused of sexual assault...

All education around sexual assaults is EDUCATION. Everyone should be more aware, especially the young adults and teenagers.

There isn’t enough “sexual assault happens” education.

Hell, I didn’t even know psychological abuse in relationships was a thing until I was 21.