The Brit.. Erm... The Russ.. Erm... The Liber.. Erm.. THE MEXICANS ARE COMING! THE CARAVANS ARE COMING! Murders, Terrorists, brown people..

The Liber.Erm. The Mexicans are coming! The Caravan is coming!!

So we had a government shut down for 35 days, because someone didn't get his wall. Now we don't know what the "wall" is, fencing, slats, or something else. And mind you, this "wall" was suppose to be paid for by Mexico. You people remember that right? In case you people forgot. Here is a little reminder....

come on all together now...
come on all together now...

everyone together now...

Who is gonna build the wall... MEXICO...

Who.. MEXICO..

LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP..

for 35 days people were out of work, just because he didn't get his border wall. And what happens today...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-declare-national-emergency-obtain-billions-border-wall-n972021 Trump announces national emergency to obtain billions for border wall

Sorry. this is FOX NEWS FREE ZONE
Sorry. this is FOX NEWS FREE ZONE

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump declared a national emergency on Friday in an effort to circumvent Congress and fund the wall he promised to build along the U.S. border with Mexico.

"We’re talking about an invasion of our country with drugs, with human traffickers with all types of criminals and gangs," Trump said in remarks delivered in the White House Rose Garden just before he issued the order.

Hmm..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ann-coulter-on-trump-i-bet-on-a-loser- Ann Coulter on Trump: I Bet on a Loser

BUT WAIT...THERE IS MORE!!!

https://www.iheart.com/content/2019-02-15-cnn-slammed-trump-unloads-on-jim-acosta-for-asking-if-hes-concocting-this-emergency/ -CNN SLAMMED: Trump UNLOADS on Jim Acosta for Asking if He’s ‘Concocting This Emergency’

Then you got this....

I got my wall.. I got my wall. Now I will get re elected in 2020!!

And what does he do to pacify his base

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-calls-hannity-dobbs-fox-border-wall-deal-1331128

Trump Called Fox Hosts Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs to Defend His Wall Deal: Report (WONDER IF HE CALLED PUTIN)

48
legalboxers is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Immigrants (legal or not) are statistically less likely to commit crime than natural born citizens, his whole narrative is bullshit

• ps: as much as I despise trump I don't think he is a "russian puppet" he is a wall street puppet and a puppet to various corporations and other foreign governments like every other president i my life and it has to stop

• Actually that is entirely wrong. Legal immigrants are less likely to commit crimes, ILLEGAL aliens are far more likely. I mean first and foremost they literally had to break the law to become illegal aliens to begin with so literally every single illegal alien has broken the law, 75% of them have commited felonies (in the form of fraud, forgery, identity theft etc.). We also see increased rates of violent crimes and thefts where we see higher populations of illegal aliens (the problem is most people try to claim that illegals don't commit more crimes, but then neglect to mention that the overwhelming majority of local law enforcement don't actually report whether or not the person is here illegally to begin with (so your clearly not going to have accurate reporting on the rates of crime from illegal aliens)).

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not surprised and there are still idiots who support him. Nice.

Join the discussion

26
  • We really need to push this guy out of office soon. He is a disgrace to America.

• Muslims are the biggest victims of terrorism. They suffered in Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir, Burma, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Who did ww1 and ww2? Who bombed Hiroshima? Who killed 6 million jews? Who ruled on India for 200 years? Who did black slavery? If Osama Bin Laden and Hitler were alive, Palestinians would have suffered.

• I just don't understand the caravans and the drama they create. Its like a bear watching an ant parade from thousands of miles away and deeming it a threat. Or is it like the blob movie? Nah at least the blob ate everything in its path. We watch in absolute horror.

We are so powerless, no diplomacy that can be used with the countries they cross which probably let them past out of spite to trump. No creative solutions. "Mommy Tommy is bothering me again"... "son diss you try building a wall around yourself?"

I need to get back to watching my paint dry

• Complain about Trump all you want, but Canada Needs a Wall.
    —We just need the government to let police do their jobs: arrest and/or stop illegals entering Quebec. Have the police drop off those arrested at the nearest US border station.

• All this guy does is lie. His base doesn't like him because they think he's honest, they like him because they have fascist cravings and want a strong-man dictator. Most won't say it, but they want their own Franco, Pinochet, Duterte, Erdogan, Putin, Bolsonaro, etc. These are people who don't want liberal democracy, they want reactionary authoritarianism. They see that as the only cure for a country they feel like they've "lost". They're that triggered by menus and warning labels having Spanish on them now.

• sadly whilst much of this is true he swung the vote by appealing to those fed up of the democrats in the same way many in the uk voted for brexit as a prtest against david cameron. its like cutting off your nose just to piss your face off

• Life is a lot more fun when you don't spend it raging about politics.

• love it

• Preach!!

• it is in many ways but it good to see some balance on what is essentially very right wing site so dont hate the guy... just take it for what it is. a reaction