If a lie is repeated many times, do you believe it or question it?

Basically..
Basically..

Fart in the wind with my windmill mytake..

https://www.newsweek.com/windmillscausecancer-best-tweets-mock-trumps-statement-1386542

The Best #WindmillsCauseCancer Tweets In Response To Donald Trump's Claim Wind Power Could Cause Cancer

sorry... not sorry..
sorry... not sorry..

Following President Trump's claim that windmills could cause cancer, Twitter erupted in humorous clap-backs, introducing the world to "Windmill Noise Cancer Awareness Day" and the hashtag #WindmillsCauseCancer..

So we are now told Windmill's cause cancer...

Why would anyone with a brain be against energy such as solar panels and windmill / turbine energy..

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/319938-trump-signs-bill-undoing-obama-coal-mining-rule- Trump signs bill undoing Obama coal mining rule

President Trump on Thursday signed legislation ending a key Obama administration coal mining rule.

The bill quashes the Office of Surface Mining's Stream Protection Rule, a regulation to protect waterways from coal mining waste that officials finalized in December.

Clean coal they say...

Going to make this two parts.. Trump claims his father was born in Germany.. AND Puerto Rico is not in the US..

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/436995-trump-incorrectly-says-that-his-father-was-born-in-germany- Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/03/politics/fact-check-trumps-dad-was-not-born-in-germany/index.html- Fact Check: Trump's dad was not born in Germany

And...

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/after-puerto-rico-disaster-aid-bill-stalls-president-donald-trump-suggests-island-isnt-part-of-the-united-states-11137111- Trump Suggests Puerto Rico Isn't Part of the United States After Senate Blocks Disaster Aid Bill

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/09/26/yes-puerto-rico-part-united-states/703273001/- Yes, Puerto Rico is part of the United States

Sorry..Not Sorry...

69
legalboxers is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• looking to trigger the Trumptards and make them spew out "edgy, clever" rants The truth hurts their fragile feelings

Most Helpful Girls

Join the discussion

47
  • Windmills cause cancer? Such bs 😂 good take, I definitely agree with the fact that I don’t believe in anything unless there are facts shown

• There's still not enough proof to determine whether they cause cancer or not yet. My parents both agree because since these all these frequencies are still being experimented which are emitting from cell towers, solar panels, wind turbines, etc., you may not certainly know for a while yet.

They do emit power, solar or not. There's definitely some kind of waves/hertz coming off of those wind turbines. Whether harmless, semi-harmless, or not at all... Wait for the definite proof for certainty.

(I'm not for, or against; just stating the truth)

• Yeah sometimes. I mean people believe Einstein failed math

• Trump says random things and often contradicts himself. This is a well-established fact. What is the point here?

• Man our whole reality is based on repetition and lies the TV brainwashes us to believe certain things and they pound it into our heads and they use repetition to do it for example look at things that 20 years ago nobody would accept like LGBT now I am not trying to get political about it just using it as an example they used repetition over and over on TV and the news normalizing it and then all of a sudden people accepted it they flipped on what they believed because the TV told them too. The same goes for religion the TV makes religion out to be bad it got in people's heads there are more atheists than ever.

• Well, while there's some truth to the idea that seeing things on TV normalises them, they weren't making religion (or hetrosexuality) out to be bad, just that people who don't fit those molds are people, too.

• I get that religion gets mocked in TBBT, but you seem to be saying the show's mere existence is an attack on religion, is that right?

As for LGBT villainizing Christians, they do have a couple of thousand years of being called an abomination to make up for, surely? I'd also suggest that more moderate Christians agree with them in a lot of ways.

• @goaded More moderate Christians are not Christians lol organized religion is opening up to LGBT but organized religion doesn't teach the real doctrine because they are controlled by the Jesuits who are actually sacreligious. The thing I noticed is whatever the bible teaches the elite tells us the total opposite I am not saying I know the bible is right on these things but the bible says do not take an oath of any kind yet they swear on the bible in court the bible says the earth is flat with a dome around it they tell us the earth is round like a ball the bible says you should not chop down a tree and decorate it but having a Christmas tree is a normal thing for us and the bible says men should not have long hair like a woman and the depiction of Jesus we have been given is a man with long hair like a woman and this is just a few examples I believe the world is being controlled by people in every aspect to where even a show like Big Bang Theory is mocking God because the big bang theory being true would disprove God existing.

• depends on if I know the real truth or just believe a made up lie that sound outlandish

• This is the basic rule of life, believe all that you see and half of what you hear

• thanks again for your take.

• It does happen to me so often.

• I ignore it