Why I actually wouldn't mind if Trump won in 2020

I know I know.....everybody with a triple-digit IQ and decent self-esteem were horrified when Trump lost the popular vote and still (through the electoral college) became President. We envisioned all kind of horrible events occurring.

BUT years later I realized that for all of the chest thumping. He has not accomplished much.

Here are a few reasons that I'd be ok with 4 more years of this sitcom.

1. He shows the true face of the right wing

Trump is a perfect picture of the people who boast about him...dull-witted, bigoted, sexist, and an easily triggered cry-baby. Lying is all he knows but he's too stupid to do it well,

2. Some of those mouth breathers are getting angry already

Many that voted for him were willing to lose their insurance and get slapped by tax cuts for the rich as long as he fulfilled their dream...to make America a paradise for white men only Women and minorities were to be put back in "their place" and all of that equal rights nonsense was to be reversed....but he couldn't even get the wall built.

right wingers nationwide
right wingers nationwide

3. It's amusing to watch the supposed tough guy embarrass himself and cry like a baby about it.

He makes George W Bush look like Einstein by comparison. and his fragility is a perfect example of his cult! Projection is their best skill, claiming others are triggered but just let them see a woman or minority get the tiniest bit of shine on tv or movies and listen to them wail like their President.

4. The sheer amount of butthurt and desperate spin of his cultists

His followers NEED him to succeed because he IS THEM....the only hope for bigots, sexists, and impotent man-babies to finally win.....but history has proven again and again that they lose in the end and it makes me smile from ear to ear watching them desperately try to talk shit when they know in their little tiny triggered hearts that it's over for their kind.....all they can do is be "clever" in a transparent attempt to hide their cryiing souls

But who knows? Maybe Trump will win one for those too ashamed to admit their bigotry and sexism? Or maybe we'll get more mass shootings from the pathetic in America?

3
9

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guy

• adika63

Numbers don’t lie but people do. He just doesn’t give a damn about anyone feelings nor opinions because he doesn’t have to. Going to the point of attacking his endowment was pathetic. Of iot makes you feel better you can make memes about mine. It’s worth laughing at

• What numbers are you talking about? The mediocre GDP? Stagnant wages? The unemployment trend that started in 2010? Or maybe you mean the 3 million more votes Clinton received than Trump during the election? Lots of numbers out there.

• adika63

Clinton did a fine job with what he inherited. But as far as wages Ild say that’s unskilled workers and if they don’t have a job it’s because they choose not to. My company is hiring but people can’t do simple labor work and ant to make the same as someone with multiple degrees that operate every machine and has years of experience. That or they can’t pass a drug test. It’s called lazy and no more Obama handing out iPhones and my tax money.

• adika63

Yes we should send illegal immigrants home. I’ve lived in the middle easy and you don’t go through the proper channels being deported would be your lucky day. Canada doesn’t want you unless you have something to offer why should we be different. I

Most Helpful Girl

• Kas19

Careful, you'll get the Republicunts angry on here. Get ready for shitty memes and men that suck Trumps dick. Not to mention that one old lady on here. Oof.

• oh I know her... like much of her crew, she blocked me after she admitted she was fine with Trump feeling up young women. They try so hard to seem cool... but exactly like Trump, they are insecure, dull-witted snowflakes

• Kas19

Holy shit, they're fucking disgusting. I couldn't imagine being so demented and sick. And dude yeah, my family is filled with these idiots, they're heavily insecure and try to cover their insecurities with lame memes and insults. It would actually be pretty humorous if it wasn't effecting the country in a negative way.

• Kas19

It's also funny that they call other people snowflakes and make fun of safe spaces, while they literally threaten to kill people and want to deport anyone that isn't white 😂

28
  • JayParris

Weak minds talk about people. Mediocre minds talk about events. Great minds talk about ideas.

So what does it mean if a particular mind only ever talks about ONE person?

• sorry didn't mean to trigger you... but don't you think the leader of the free world is worth discussing? your type sure did when the scary black guy was in office... making up the most absurd lies

• JayParris

And what is "my type"? 😂😂

• You don't seem to get the fact that he is NOT a leader! He's Bullwinkle in an expensive suit!

• SkipStop

I assume this is satire or else you are completely lost. Quit believing all the liberal lies in the media.

• LMAO you mean like Fux News?

• SkipStop

@villageidiot You mean Fox News. Yes. And OANN. And plenty of online sources. What you see on cnn, msnbc, nbc, huffington post, vox, daily beast, buzz feed is pure hatred or fake news. And double check what you read on washington post and new york times. There have been a few lies or false statements there. My main sources include: Fox, Washington Examiner, Roll Call, Townhall, Reason, National Review.

• what do your friends on Stormfront say?

• No_Archons

Soo which of trump's policies has negatively impacted america?

People are so separated from reality...

• MackToday

I'm sure we'd all be so much better off though if Trump lost and you could bring in the revolution. We'd be in utopia in a month or two, living in smart cities wanting for nothing. This is something only the left can accomplish, history proves that.

• I supported Trump because I really believed Hillary was an Extinction Level Event waiting to happen.

Now looking at the insane freeloader lovers on the other side I once again see no realistic alternative. I'll take the flu over stage 4 cancer any day of the week.

• You must be the Joker because some people just want to watch the world burn.

• Snakeyes7

Nice b8 m8.

• BigSlice

You mind don’t deny it

• Secretgardenblood

Good take.

• Me neither