The Problem with feminism: Reductio Ad Absurdum.

Anonymous

Question: why is it that feminists today have not spoken up or have been vehemently against the patriarchal society of the Middle East? If feminists were for equality, then that concept should be stretched worldwide. However, these real world sexist issues don't seem to matter to feminists.

What does matter is for them to bear their naked bodies without riddicule. Not once have I heard feminists speak up about the acid attacks on women in Europe, the slave trade in Yemen, the brutal abuse of women in the Middle East, the forced female circumcisions in Africa, or even the sexual slavery in our own country.

I digress. Let's focus on a different issue all together. The history of feminism. Feminism takes its roots from Karl Marx and other communists ideologies. In fact one of the founders of feminism was a believer in Eugenics, Nazi philosophy, and communism. Her intention was to break up the family unit.

The notion that Neo-feminist exremists today are somehow proponents of equality, is absurd. When put under examination, we can clearly see that feminists have no desire for equal anything, but the full dominion of females (only exclusive to their ideologies). Yes even the women that don't think like them are lesser than they. These views are sexist and racist. So how is it that such individuals be given any respect.

Feminism is destructive. It has ostracized good men, and tore an even bigger divide between the two sexes. Indeed its philosophy has accomplished exactly what it was designed for: the destruction of men and women.

1
0

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

10
  • cipher42
    Lmao the reason you haven't heard feminists talk about that stuff is because you don't actually listen to them, you just look at memes about them on the internet and think those strawmen are accurate representations.
    • Anonymous

Wrong, the reason I haven't heard feminists speak out against this injustice is because they simply don't give a shit about it.

• cipher42

See, I know that's not true. Know how? Because I HAVE seen feminists talking about these things, because as an actual feminist, I actually listen to what feminists themselves say, not what others say they say.

• Anonymous

That's hearsay