Why You Should Date, Marry and Reproduce With People Within or Above Your "League" In Terms Of Physical Beauty?

Why You Should Date, Marry and Reproduce With People Within or Above Your League In Terms Of Physical Beauty?

Introduction:

Growing up I would often hear my mom speak about physical beauty and appearance and why it was important as she taught my siblings and I.

Your physical genetics and legacy matters in society, so you should try to reproduce the best quality looking sons and daughters as you can (Within your own people).

My my mom would always say don't go backwards like the craps, but rather move always forward.

It's Socially Embarrassing.

Fact is society is harsh and people do judge wheather you like it or not.

You don't want to be the pinata of mockery and ridiculed because you are with a person that physically looks like they belong in the jungle with other weird and hideous looking animals.

Don't Head Backwards.

One time I was in a store and saw this pretty girl with a guy there which I assumed was her boyfriend, and I couldn't believe why would this girl who is clearly a 9 on a beauty scale be with a dude that is way out her league physically speaking?

I kid you not, you know how raccoons have dark lines around their eyes, this dude was not only physically ugly but also had those same lines raccoons have around their eyes, under and slightly around his own eyes. She clearly pressed the rewind button.

You Will Destroy Your Physical Genetic Beauty And Legacy.

You should desire to reproduce with good looking people as you, because it continues the legacy of good physical appearance in your family tree.

When you reproduce with someone who is clearly out of your league physically speaking, you are ruining your good Lottery Jackpot genetics and family tree of good looking people.

The Social Advantage Of Good Looking Offsprings.

Im already laughing at your silly ass at 9 months old.
I'm already laughing at your silly ass at 9 months old.

I remember years ago when my beautiful cousin Rochelle came from Puerto Rico to live in Miami for a few months and she got a new job at Comcast cable company and literally within a week she was promoted to supervisor in her department all because some guy there fell in love with her because she physically looks beautiful.

Lastly, reality is society plays favorites and treats good looking infants, children, teens and adults better and gives them special attention, treatments and benefits.

#BeatuyMatters

5
11

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous
    first off "leagues" are subjective. Also, if everyone followed this then they would have to be with someone in their own league because if they chose someone above their league then that means the person they're with is with someone below their league.

Second, two ugly people can make beautiful children and two very attractive people can make ugly children. You should be with someone that you enjoy being around. One major problem with eugenics is that you could be rooting out a trait that could save our species in the long run. A trait that may be undesirable today could be the trait that protects us when we leave this planet and are faced with living in open space exposed to all the radiation that is out in space. It doesn't even have to be that drastic but it does illustrate the problem. The plus size of eugenics is that you can get rid of a trait that is deadly. These are just the physical. From a social and even economical standpoint you're creating a class of people that will look down upon another class because one was bred naturally while the other was done so artificially and the one that was done artificially will feel superior to those that aren't. Which could bring about war. If the war is won by the ones that were on the side against eugenics then you could very well see a world much like that of Harrison Bergeron.
    Is this still revelant?
  • DWornock
    Since most women cannot marry above their league, they often square the circle. That is, they marry a guy within their league and then when ovulating, if they have the opportunity when risk of discovery by their husband is very low, they have sex with a guy above their league in order to provide the best genes for their eggs.

Men can marry within their league, but if they fuck another woman usually they have to settle for someone below their league. That is because for a one night stand, women demand exceptionally attractive men.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Glue-Sniffer
    I'm pretty sure jeff bezos, mark zuckerberg and bill gates became rich and successful because they looked so stunningly beautiful...🤣
    Because life only revolves around looks... you know what, that is probably the case in your family, culture and social class. But from what you spew out here, you don't strike me as particularly educated or observant. So not producing hideous offsprings might be your only contribution to humankind. On that note, I wish you a beautiful and not so bright lady to procreate with.
    Good luck
    Is this still revelant?
    • Reality is reality. And none of those guys you mentioned are physically ugly. Bill and Jeff are now a bit old so of course their physical appearance will diminish.

• I think there are more important things to consider. Having a good looking Baby won't be that great If the father won't raise it with you. I personally think personality Matters much more. Besides, almost every mother will think their Kid is beautiful. No Matter how it looks
    Is this still revelant?
    • It's not that it's important... More the fact that it helps. A lot.

• Yes, personality matter and raising a kid properly matters too, but physical appearance matters a lot in society. And who cares what the mother thinks if the child looks good even though he or she is actually ugly. Society is the judge not the parent.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

39
  • Amaoctober
    Biology, guess work. No one really knows. What is the point you are smart and beautiful but you don't enjoy your marriage or courtship. Go for what makes you happy and secure, the rest is hard working.
  • NerdInDenial
    People with low physical attractive scores should not reproduce at all; their children get hurt the most.
  • TomCatMouseHouse
    someone is always on your wrong side of the comparison scale
  • Exorcist_Rampage
    Well if you're marrying somebody above your league, then the person who married you would be below your league.
  • Tyffen
    Eugenics 👍🏻
  • taffy_jaffe
    Looks are one thing, longevity of marriage is another...
  • Rica_ChicaUSA
    This is awesome. Great take!
  • Massageman
    Good thoughts. Nice take
  • Nice job
  • womanoflife
    Agreed!
  • Ripper_E
    There is no league
  • NeroClaudius
    This is really shallow.