What's the deal with people using unattractive people? (Or at least insecure people)?

Whats the deal with people using unattractive people? (Or at least insecure people)?

I dont know why people see that I'm insecure(ugly) and there first thought or motive is to use me rather then leave me alone or help. They think I'm as desperate as them because i don't get attention so they think "she must be needing attention so bad it will be easy to use her. All I gotta do is tell her 'I love you' (what she never hears) and she is right where I want her"

Listen well and listen good I'm not desperate for anyone. I don't wish to be in just any relationship just because no one wants me. I rather be single then be "settled" For. So fuck off and go use your right hand.

Im not sure about other people... But when I see someone like me I want to be able to help them or at least try to. I don't get much help with this pain... So I at least want to give others the thing I have failed to achieve. Help.

Anyone who wants to "use" Someone, reevaluate your life cause your games are seriously getting old. Do something better with your life then to use and pretend to care about another person. You can't be that bored with all the technology in the world. Play a game with that not with people.

4
3

Most Helpful Guys

• adolescentswede
    What is a social interaction that do not involve using each other.
    Might be my autism that makes this hard for me to understand.
    But i see a simple greeting as using each other for social affirmation
    Is this still revelant?
  • DiscomfortZone
    If you weren't desperate, you wouldn't feel the need to write about not being desperate... Don't let them do that to you.
    Is this still revelant?
    • If I was desperate I would take any relationship that came my way. I have been single for a very long time and don't wish you continue any relationships. But does that mean I'm not allowed to feel any emotions about being used in the past?

• Don't wish too*

• It seems when I said "I rather be single then be settled for" Has missed your mind :( it's understandable. But anyone who would rather be settled for is not doing anything good for themselves

Most Helpful Girls

• Gottabsavagee
    If I use someone to move on they are never ugly and they must attract me.

I only date to forget previous but with intention of it working out
    Is this still revelant?
  • Cleo81
    Cause they let them probably to trusting.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

12
  • I think the people who do that just use whomever they can.
  • I completely understand and same happened to me. What I realized is that no body will help you
  • Good mytake