Where are people being raised by and where are there manners?

Supermosh1990

A lot of people are really rude and really lazy, it can get extremely annoying. I sure there are people that try to steal stuff . It’s weird what they do with carts : they leave carts in the middle of the parking lot, they throw carts at me (they either smile and or laughs while doing that ) , use the entrance as an exit & exit as an entrance, and leave trash in the carts (dirty diapers , trash, cups, personal belongings, and merchandise ) . These Costner’s are the biggest idiots in the world just because there is no immediate consequence nor things rearly happened . Some of these idiots that do this stuff won’t stop until something Really bad or horrible happens to them because of it (like a death or injuring someone). In this sad and pathetic world we live in, who raised these people to be lazy greedy slobs .

this is exactly how I feel
this is exactly how I feel

In fact, This is exactly how I feel at my job

9
3

Most Helpful Girls

• 19magic
    I can understand leaving trolleys at entrances I do do that, as for rubbish before every bin I passed (four) happened to be overflowing and I've left it in the trolley as for stealing trolleys I've done that before used to walk to the shops lift it over the line and walk home with it, then next week use the same trolley. As for chucking them at people nope never done that, I often restack the trolleys in the parking booths both to be helpful and to stop myself from thinking its a mess and thirdly cus I'd have to leave it in the road otherwise
    Is this still revelant?
  • Im sorry you have to go through that :(
    Is this still revelant?
    • It’s ok , it really stress. I hope you don’t do any of that Jayleen/

Most Helpful Guys

• moststrangestguy
    Manners. Died as. Long with traditional social policy blame girls they ruined it along with everything else form 2004-2020 and counting
    Is this still revelant?
  • Gatman34
    Raised by single moms
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

71
  • Daniela1982
    Some people just don't care and have no consideration for anyone else.
    • Darn the rule for only 2 MHOs you definitely deserve one. I agree with you completely

• mirratomyra
    The grandmother are only 15 years older than mother and mothers try to be like the love reluctant than respected and party instead of parenting and want love from man/woman than children
  • Marie01995
    People with manners is rare now days probably cause parents are to scared to discipline and want to be their friends.
  • Iwillneverunderstand
    That's the problem, they are raising themselves, or doesn't have anyone positive to learn from.
  • ChadGroyper
    For a guy entering his thirties you need to get yourself together
  • themomo84
    Yeah I've been guilty of leaving trash in shopping carts. I didn't like I was messy so I corrected my behavior. Ty
  • "Costner’s?"
  • Good take