Three pieces of advice for teenage girls from my own personal experience

Shezadi

1. Never share your personal life

Maybe, those who sympathise with you also make fun of you in your absence!

2. Don't share your success with everyone

Not everybody will feel happy for you. There are many jealous people out there. They can be your friends, strangers or even your relatives.

3. Don't believe in compliments

Maybe, those who praise are the same people who gossip about you.

7
5

Most Helpful Guy

• alance99
    Great advice i think it will help many girls
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

46
  • Jjpayne
    I I'm not sure that's a great way to live... The only true way to live is risk and to be risky you need to be vulnerable. Love is a perfect example of this
    • Shezadi

It is a good thought but I don't agree with you. I believe in being cautious rather than sorry. Many girls who liked to take risks ended up getting murdered like that 21 year old British girl who went to New Zealand and met a guy from a tinder. The next day people found her body and he claims that he accidentally killed her during rough sex.

• Jjpayne

I feel like we are talking about two situations. But saying it's advice for teenage girls does help a bit too.. Actally specifically for teenage girls this could make sense

• ellmcc04
    A fairly cynical view on life. My biggest tpiece of advice would be to be your own cheerleader! Have posivitity, confidence and conviction in yourself, then you can share whatever you like and you won't care about jealous criticism.
    • Shezadi

What does "cynical" mean?

• ellmcc04

Negative or always expecting the worst.

• egarcia1360
    You might as well just lock yourself in a dungeon at that point. Being closed off might help in certain situations to some extent, but refusing to trust anyone will just lead to misery in the long run.
  • Angel_33
    Im not afraid, be destroy. Becouse this others problems not mine. Mine aura protect me before steps others. Just keep smile at me face, when have poker face. At world is nothing what make me down. Mine life experience is rare.
  • Sevenpointfive
    let us drink and eat, for tomorrow we die.
  • i1T2daty
    Pretty good pieces of advice,
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Good mytake
  • Marissa095
    Agreed a lot of trolls.
  • lyngormr
    Three most awful pieces of advice I've ever read!
  • themomo84
    Perfect, ty!