1. DON'T STAND UP TO PEE IN THE TOILET!
OMG! ...how many times have you seen pee all over the toilet seat and on the floor? ...can anyone say DISGUSTING?
2. WHEN YOU MUST STAND UP TO PEE IN THE TOILET!
- Lift up the toilet seat first!
- When you’re going to pee in the toilet standing up, because your mother didn’t tell you not to, and you miss the water …as you always will! …please wipe off the toilet seat that your mother failed to tell you to lift up first, hopefully with sanitizer, or the rim of the bowl if you did lift up the seat …there is ALWAYS PEE THERE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRIED TO MISS IT! …HELLO?
- When you are standing up to pee in the toilet, because your mother didn’t tell you not to, wipe up any pee that you spray, or drip, on the floor as well please!
- When finished, wipe off your penis with toilet paper so you are not staining your underwear unnecessarily.
3. DON'T TALK WHEN YOU HAVE FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH!
This is basic common courtesy. No one wants to see what chewed up food looks like while you are talking to them ...yuck!
4. DON'T LEAVE YOUR DIRTY UNDERWEAR ON THE FLOOR!
It is unlikely that your mother is equipped with a Haz-Mat suit to pick up those kind of toxins
5. SAY "PLEASE" AND "THANK YOU"
Is that really too much to ask for those not living in the Stone Age?
6. OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE GIRL!
No, the radical feminists have not completely taken over the planet yet, even though they are trying.
Yes, it is OK to be courteous and manly and open doors for ladies, even though you have never heard of such a thing ...lol
7. YES, IT IS OK FOR THE MAN TO BE THE PROVIDER!
If, you want to have children, then it is important for one parent to be home to take care of the child during it's infant and toddler years and not be out working while a stranger takes care of the child, with the possible exception of that stranger being a grandparent or close relative. If you are unable, or unwilling, to let the mother of your child stay home to take care of it, at least until it enters pre-school...THEN DON'T HAVE ANY!! ...HELLO?
8. SOME PRIVATE THINGS NEED TO REMAIN PRIVATE
Please take care of the things that are private with your door locked so that your mother and sister are not walking in on you ...get it?
9. AND REGARDING THE EVEN "MORE PRIVATE" THINGS THAT YOU ARE DOING ON THE INTERNET (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...lol)
Again, do it in private with your door closed and earphones on (OK, agreed, this is not something that most mothers will have to teach there son, as this should be pretty instinctive, however, it is good to go over it so they are do not suffer unnecessary guilt because they are going to do it which many mothers have a way of finding out about)
10. DON'T "MAN-HANDLE" GIRLS THE SAME AS YOU MIGHT OTHER GUYS
With a few exceptions, you don't have fun with a girl by wrestling with her and body slamming her to the ground! Most girls are feminine and more fragile than boys are...HELLO?
And, again, we are not in the stone age ...you don't drag a girl into the bedroom unless you want to be arrested and in many cases she may have no interest in going there at all until the 2 of you are married.
If she does agree to go there, use protection to prevent pregnancy and disease and understand what the laws and age of consent are in your area.
OK, there are many more but I will limit this myTake to these 10.
Girls, sisters and mothers, please list some that I have left out in your comments below.
For the guys reading this ...Aren't you glad I'm not your mother? ...lol