Protests in London

Shezadi

All of you must have heard that protests have taken place in London over George Floyd’s murder. First of all, this has taken place in America. Why are British people protesting? Secondly, how come there was no outrage over knife crime, where hundreds have been killed? Knife crime rate is highest in London out of all citizens, where almost every day a teenager is murdered. Yet, such news is only published in the newspapers. There is no outrage on news channels or social media. This raises the question that is murder only wrong if it is about race? Will there be no outrage if a white person murders a white person or if a black person murders a black person? Just because it is not controversial enough?

Already, England has less young people and knife crime is affecting the youth- mainly teenagers. Knife crime has reduced the population of the youth even more. The youth is the future of our country. Those teenagers were still studying and had dreams regarding their career. The youngest victim was 14 years old- he wanted to be a boxer.

14 year old Knife crime victim
14 year old Knife crime victim

England didn’t take knife crime seriously enough. There were not enough police officers, no stop and search for knives and no police officers standing on the streets.

There were shocking cases like a student being stabbed outside his school gate for refusing to do drugs and in another case, the ambulance waited for the police for 20 minutes, whilst the wounded man was lying on the road.

Knife crime also takes place in broad daylight. People were stabbed at 9 am whilst they were on their way to university and at 2pm outside the school gates.

Hundreds are still waiting for justice. If not protests, at least this should be mentioned on the news channels.

The first 100 victims of knife crime
The first 100 victims of knife crime

The boy in the third picture was murdered outside his school gate at 2 pm just because he refused to do drugs.

Protests in London
15
2

Most Helpful Girl

• I DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS PHOTO.
    I DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS PHOTO.
    First, I am sorry to hear of this terrible problem. That must be very frightening and frustrating to not be heard. Having recently dealt with an unhinged neighbor, walking with a baseball bat up and down the street I work on through the the day- My sympathies are with you. 🌺

I think the reason for the coverage is not simply the crime per se, but abject INJUSTICE. The fact it is corruption of power in that Those Committing the crimes assault rape terrorizing murder Etc are the very _same_ Who are meant to keep the peace and protect citizens FROM harm are instead long time standing INFLICTING the harm.

And this compounds problem for regular crime as well... imagine your are about to be knifes but you can’t call for help bc good chance the person meant to come to your aid will simply join in or do the job themselves.

This creates rogue governance amongst people bc there is no where safe to turn As There is no certain recourse to safety for anyone.. no true means of protecting civil liberties and keeping the peace.

Additionally it is not simply race. Whites get illegally beaten and murdered as well. Well the poor people do. Police brutality Connects to a great socio economic divide rather than race itself. But in the USA poverty is more likely to be inflicted upon “ non whites”.

When the “Keepers of the peace” are running around tasing beating choking shooting innocent citizens , who can we call on when a fellow citizen pulls a knife?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Shezadi

1400 white girls have been raped by Pakistani grooming gangs in 16 years in England. The police were too scared of being labelled a racist.

Three Pakistani rapists have been released and the victim saw one of them in the supermarket.

One case was recorded as the worst case in history where a 15 year old white girl was kidnapped by Pakistani grooming gangs. She was made pregnant 10 times. She had 8 forced abortions and two live births.

Do their lives not matter?
      Is this "white privilege" you are talking about?
      Does talking about this make me a "racist" or "Islamophobic?"
      #WhiteLivesMatters

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous
    Teens getting murdered daily in the UK: "I sleep"

White cop kills one black man in the US: "REAL SHIT?"
    Is this still revelant?
    • Shezadi

Do their lives not matter?
      #WhiteLivesMatters

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

114
  • Celtero
    People have become bored and just want to be angry and violent. Pretty sure we need another world war so we can be friendly with each other again.

"Oh no, another criminal got killed by police accidently. Let's burn down our town in retaliation!"

It'd make an ounce of sense if it was a guy who was dignified, but it was some meth'd up felon committing another felony.

This is why people say we're living in "clown world."
    • Shezadi

Do their lives not matter?
      #WhiteLivesMatters

• hellacray
    Sorry you guys shouldn't have to deal with our bullshit. And yes I agree it happened in the USA makes absolutely no sense for Loudon to be protesting.

In fact this whole thing should've been contained within Minneapolis where the crime actually happened. Honestly makes no sense why so many different cities are protesting and rioting.

And yes I think the knife crimes should be addressed. Kids killing kids is definitely not right.
    • Shezadi

Wish the British people protested over Pakistani grooming gangs who rape white girls?

• hellacray

Geez is that what they're doing?

• Shezadi

Do their lives not matter?
      #WhiteLivesMatters

• RolandCuthbert
    I have no idea about knife crime in Europe. But these protests are international. There are protests in Amsterdam bigger than anything in Minnesota. There are protests in Paris, Ghana, Kenya, Berlin, throughout Brazil, Tel Aviv, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, etc.

This has hit a nerve. Not sure why folks are trying to deny it.
    • Waffles731

And that's not even discussing smaller protests in the U. S

I live in a town not a city but there is a protest tomorrow here and I'm going

• @Waffles731 Wow! My Indian buddy and his wife were out over the weekend in a protest. He claimed it was a once in a life time experience. I was really worried about him.

• Shezadi

What about Pakistani grooming gangs in England? They rape white girls.

• Hepy82
    Lefties love having a good old moan in good ole blighty, any excuse..

The only way you can stamp down on knife crime is
    a/bigger punishments
    b/more stop and search
    2 things which the left are well against, so they won't go there!..
    • Shezadi

What about Pakistani grooming gangs raping white girls?

• Hepy82

Exactly, their very selective of the causes they fight for.

• Hepy82

Also, whos protesting about the death of a black former police chief who was brutally murdered trying to defend a store from looters, the killers who will likely never be brought to justice because the murderers friends won't snitch, think another 10people have died aswell as countless others being viciously assaulted defending their businesses, you won't hear the supposed justice warriors stand up for them either.

• lightbulb27
    You are such a logical person! I thought you would really relate to this because of the systemic racism against pakistanis in india.

The issue at hand struck a universal nerve of police brutality and systemic racism.

It isn't about "right/wrong", murder or other offenses. They ignore all of that in favor of the underlying emotion which controls them which is centuries old broken record of being 2nd rate citizens.

If we go the wrong direction with this, those things will increase as society decays. I've seen it in some US cities. What I'm saying is there are law abiding and/or decent citizens who are sometimes abused by authorities (and killed) and there are criminals/thugs who work to a different ethic. The criminals are getting away with many crimes, murder and destruction in many forms while we focus on the abuse of power of governmental authority. They may end up getting away with more.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/thousands-gather-london-george-floyd-inspired-protests-sweep/story?id=71043376
    "Racism is as subtle as you sit down on the bus and a white person gets up and moves, and you say to yourself, 'Did they just get up because I'm black?'"

Black people are VERY sensitive to racism because they were abused in a different way than most others. I won't get into history of how they are not the only ones, they feel/are singled out due to their color/race sometimes, how England ended it and how the USA murdered each other to end it, blah blah... all irrelevant to the emotional perception. They don't feel loved and valued and respected.

And that loops back to the quote above... that engagement may end up being worse. Think I'm not going to have a chord of fear if I see 5 black teens in the shopping mall? This could go the wrong direction... ideally we come together, but we could fling apart.
    • Shezadi

What about Pakistani grooming gangs raping white girls in England?

• What about them? They should find a firing squad. Those that are law abiding should be welcomed into society and sufficient training, economic opportunity, and opposite gender available. That's what the USA look s like even though you don't see it on the news. As long as people have the basic needs fulfilled, economic availability, mates available... and some rules they can adhere to... is all ok. my neighbor was pakistani... now have indian. Other neighbors are egyptian, white, russian, chinese, japanese, and a black guy. All is fine as long as people are respected.
      I dont' accept men raping or trafficking the poor and helpless. Those men get a firing squad if you make me commander of the world. please sign here ___________ to approve.

• The truth is a lot of people in the UK don't like London and Londoners feel the sane way about us. Seeing bad things in London is almost like it happening inna different country.
    • Awesome cause I like the north of England but not London or the south of England.

• Sevenpointfive
    i swear to allah you made this post before covid-19. like right before
    • Shezadi

Do their lives not matter?
      #WhiteLivesMatters

• well pakistanis are considered white in england aren't they?

i mean honestly, if this gang rape mentality existed there then why doesn't it exist everywhere? why is it tolerated? is a rape better than terrorism? i just don't believe it would happen in the usa, but in the uk i guess... if white women aren't complaining should we care?

• American_Centurion
    Well said
  • I feel like this concern of black fair treatment is a world wide concern and in terms of your knife crime, I'd try to get your voice heard over social media, gather support and start to make a petition. But use YouTube and reach out to people, even college professors asking what you can do. Start a movement yourself, if you use the stuff, you can start a fire of moment just like George Floyd
    • Shezadi

Do their lives not matter?
      #WhiteLivesMatters

• cth96190
    A death becomes murder only after someone has been convicted of a charge of murder.
    Until then, it is only a death.
    The difference between manslaughter and murder is intent.
    In the death of George Floyd, no jury instructed properly could convict on a charge of murder because, based on the video evidence, there is no evidence of intent to kill.
    Therefore, it is wrong in law, contrary to the evidence and hysterical overstatement to describe the death of George Floyd as murder.
  • KrakenAttackin
    You may thank your ultra-left-wing media and politicians for these events. And you are right, if the race dynamic of murderer and victim does not suit the liberal agenda, no one in the media or government will care.

Fuck it. Let the streets flow with the blood of non-believers.
  • Waffles731
    I'm going to my local protests tomorrow.

Justice for George floyd and fuck white supremacy and a systematic police brutality and racism.

As for Guns, I like guns
    • Shezadi

• Shezadi

Do their lives not matter?
      #WhiteLivesMatters

• Gedaria
    Yes, it's totally illogical...
  • Anonymous
    because people just wanted a reason to be violent. They saw Americans burning shit down, and they didn't want to miss out on all the action. Think that's some of the "herd mentality" people keep talking about when talking about the Chinese virus.
  • Anonymous
    They are taking place in England because people want to show their support and protest against racism in general, which exists in the UK.
    • Shezadi

Do their lives not matter?
      #WhiteLivesMatters

• GREY-WOLF

Br*ts invaded pakistan and also india in past and now they have to deal with the consequences.
      Good job paki bros.