It is NOT just a woman's choice to have/keep a baby.

Anonymous
It is NOT just a womans choice to have/keep a baby.

I'll say it again, it is NOT a woman's choice to keep a baby. That comment is inherently sexist and transphobic. When women say "men don't get to choose if they get to keep the baby", they are ignoring the fact that men can get pregnant now too, and are perpetuating stereotypes against the trans community. I'm sick and tired of women that think this way, as it's single minded and not open for change. What women don't realize is that they aren't birth givers anymore. ALL genders can now deliver children.

It's also disgusting that CIS gendered women think that women are "special" because they can deliver children. Women aren't special, nobody is. Everyone is equal and everyone will learn that delivering babies isn't just for women now. I, a gender fluid birthing person, have had multiple abortions and I've been told countless times by women that "Men don't get to choose if they have children, thats a women choice".

That statement must be put to an end. Period. There is no room for transphobic, stereotypical, and quite frankly, RACIST statements like that in this world anymore. Women who think like that, sit down. Shut up. Thank you.

4
15
4Girl Opinion
15Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    A man will always be a man wether people like it or not because that’s how it works and only women will be able to get pregnant. Changing your appearance from outside will never change the fact you were born with. This might harsh for you but we are really sick of people thinking with this way so this might come out as a great slap on the face to wake you up. A girl changing her gender and sticking up a fake penis, shaving her head and cutting her breasts, growing fake beard doesn’t change the fact that she’s actually girl that got pregnant by an actual guy who has a penis but choose to fill his boobs with botox and grow his hair and claim to be a woman, then you people come and say oh people look a man got pregnant too now because we are in 21 now!!! I don’t know if you are trolling or haven’t paid enough attention to your classes during school but if this is how you guys think nowadays then there aren’t true men left in the world that have some common sense or even deserve to be ( pregnant as you claim). i am not against trans because there are serious medical conditions that actually needs to treat it by changing the gender medically and make the person’s life right which is correcting the gender. But don’t talk to me about sick people that got bored of being straight then suddenly decides to try something new as changing him/her self then regret it then start acting like a victim of society.
    LikeDisagree 7 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • How does a woman with a penis get pregnant anyway?

• Anonymous

@Tstrbrainer because basically it’s fake. She wasn’t born with a real one otherwise that’s a different story and it means she has a vagina and the penis she created by surgery for showing off and self satisfying only. There are serious medical conditions for people born like that and actually needs the love and support during their changing their gender journey to feel good and accepted and get to their normal new life in a happy and healthy way. but here we are talking about bunch of perverts that are 100% women or men and has 0% medical condition but they want to change themselves just like that for sick sexual ideas they have in mind and start spreading nudity and how strong they are for helping the world and when they regret it they can't talk about it publicly so instead they start crying blaming people for their stupidity.

• What I'm confused is so how can a vaginal penetration occur when they have a penis at the same place? Or they have both genitals?

• Rachelspiks
    "... they are ignoring the fact that men can get pregnant now too..."
    This is just a sick, perverted joke, right? You're being a troll, correct?
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Celtero

According to the left? No.

Most Helpful Guys

• Kvynhanma
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️💀💀💀💀💀💀‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ I’m gonna pee‼️😂😂😂😂😂
    Is this still revelant?
  • MCheetah
    As soon as I saw " transphobic," I knew to stop taking this seriously and to stop reading. I'll leave you to your literal insanity, now.
    Like 7 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • t-8900

the world has truly fallen on it's head and lost it's marbles in doing so. We need to separate into 2 distinctly different nations.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

213
  • Renegade_Sailor
    When I read someone spouting this kind of shit I realize how badly our education system is failing.

We're literally producing inept feckless virtue signaling clowns. 🤡
    Like 2 People
  • Aiko_E_Lara
    "men can give birth too". Since when? You are saying it is a fact but you're not even proving anything. But if you mean biologically altered and you are normalizing that one, then the next generation is going to be full of mutants
  • Wester1967
    ->Full access to abortion without apology<-. Nobody wants your kids obviously dude. Go figure yourself out.
  • doopayo
    Lmao, little nas X’s pregnancy photos 😂people mad pressed in these comments
    Disagree 2 People
  • FinalFantasyBro
    Us men can't give birth, usually the men who can bare children were women at one point so only women or transmen can give birth.
  • Nazgol
    Lol it's way too funny, dumb and laughable, your points. Yes maybe men can have babies but that's just super ridiculous. That's all I can say.
    Disagree 1 Person
    • Men can't have babies though. That's just a fact.

• Jouth
    I'm on the fence about abortion. I'm all for killing babies, I'm just not too sure about giving women the choice.
  • 224466881010
    🤣 This made my day!
    Like 1 Person
  • misterCage4
    Trans men can give birth now?
    Like 1 Person
  • Celtero
    Quality troll.
  • EnglishEuropean
    Apparently trolling is okay now.
    Like 1 Person
  • Dog87
    Truuuuue
  • bamesjond0069
    Props. Thank you. 👏👏👏
  • Anonymous
    Gay!
  • Anonymous
    Of what part of a woman giving birth racist?
    Like 1 Person