Where in the US should I consider living after graduation for affordability, safety, enjoyment, diversity? What should I consider doing for work?

I only have one year left of college and I’d like to move out of my parents house to somewhere more affordable/exciting when I graduate.

My life just feels too limiting/stressful/boring/invasive atm. Parents don’t understand personal space.

I would’ve preffered to move out now but I am still in school so that’d be difficult.

Where I currently live is safe, but its expensive. And its not really an exciting place either.

I’d like to live somewhere more exciting, even if it were just a town of like 3,000 people with plenty of things to do.

Anyway, I’d also like to be around people I actually feel interested in. (Aka not white liberals). I basically have no social life at this current moment, since the few friends I had have now moved.

But I also don’t want to live around a bunch of rednecks either because I’ve heard they’re really f^cking insane.

My friend from Arkansas has literally said child abuse, drug addiction, prostitution, and gun violence are super common. Surprise surprise the “Bible belt” isn’t actually very biblical.

I wouldn’t want to be around a bunch of nutcases. Even if it were a “cheap” area, I’d still rather feel safe.

I may find ultra woke liberals annoying but at least I’m not actually scared of them.

My ideal place is a civil, clean, affordable, safe area, free of woke politics.

Somewhere that’s exciting also with many things that I can do.

And also ideally somewhere that I could find work and high paying jobs if I did decide to change my career.

I don’t even care if its say an area as remote as the oil fields of Texas.

If there’s money to be made and things I can do, I’m in.

And as a secondary concern, I’d also rather live in a more diverse area. Being around just white people, feels boring to me. There’s nothing new to “learn” or “discover”

I enjoy cross culture exchange.

Nevermind, I’d much rather try dating a latina or Asian than a white girl, but that’s just personal preference of course.

Updates
19 d
Special thanks to everyone for the very thoughtful and insightful answers!

It seems Texas may very well be my best option thus far. Time will tell of course, but it was hard deciding who to give MHO to.
Post Opinion