Best Tall Football Players

PrettyRegular

I'm about 6'5 tall and I'm nearly always the tallest. I'm ok with it, but sometimes I dislike it. I decided to make a myTake about tall football players.

Gerard Pique

Gerard Pique
Gerard Pique

He's 6'4 (194 cm) tall and he's one of the best defenders in the world. He's also dating with Shakira.

Thibaut Courtois

Thibaut Courtois
Thibaut Courtois

He's 6'6 (199cm) tall and one of the best goalkeepers in the world.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Zlatan Ibrahimovic

He's 6'5 (195cm) tall and one of the best players in recent history. He's now playing in L.A. and is still one of the greatest.

Harry Maguire

Harry Maguire
Harry Maguire

He's 6'4 (194cm) tall and a great defender. Manchester United is about to buy him with 80 million pounds.

Best Tall Football Players
1
5

Most Helpful Guy

• incelposting
    For what reason would you dislike being tall?

Being short is one of the worst things a man can be.

Fuck off tallfag
    Is this still revelant?
    • Well I guess everybody feel a bit insecure sometimes, who are not average. By the way mods put the pics on this take, which I couldn't. Happy days.

• How can you be insecure about being 6' 5"? Do you think you're not tall enough?

• Of course not, but I might be too tall. For example when I was in a pub and everybody were standing, I was a lot taller than others. I even tried to flex with my legs a bit sometimes, so I wouldn't look so tall. Also I'm quite skinny and I feel like people are expecting that tall people should have more muscles.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

14
  • Wolframium
    How can I report this for usage of retarded, obsolete units from middle ages?
    • I'm sorry what? What does retarded units from middle ages have to do with best tall football players?

• For example measuring how tall it is? IDK‚Ķ :-D

• Ah ok. Well you can tell if someone is taller than others and it's good for tall people to know, that there's famous tall people. Just like for short people to know, that there's famous short people.

• penguin_14
    I'm tall and i such at soccer. Its kina weird being taller than a lot of dudes
  • ScottSummers
    great take mate
    Zlatan is the king, amazing technical ability and lethal in front of the goal
  • BigJake
    Ed "Too Tall" Jones.