5 Applications that You Can Use to Fulfill Your New Year Resolutions!

1. Save money- Mint

This app promises to be a good financial advisor, helping to spend smarter to save as much as possible. Mint will allow you to track all your expenses and develop your own budget.

2. Lose weight- Fat Alien Pro

It has a precise control over the number of calories that each food or dish has. In addition, It doesn't require internet connection in order to be able to visualize the calories anywhere and at any time to maintain optimal control.

3. Exercise - Runtastic

This application has more than 120 videos in high definition and easy to follow that show how to execute the exercises with your own body correctly.

Runtastic also includes a nutrition and health guide with weekly tips that educate and inspire changes in lifestyle and users may share their results of the transformation of their body with the community, which will also serve as a form of inspiration so as not to abandon the program.

4. Quit smoking- QuitNow!

QuitNow lets you know when did you smoke last time, have many cigarettes you have managed to avoid, and how much money you saved by doing this. Perfect app to put aside all the toxic!

5. Learn to cook- Kitchen Stories

Kitchen Stories is a very easy app with recipes and videos for the beginners and more professional cooks.

17

Most Helpful Guys

• That is awesome.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • here's a solution for all that will work just as good,
    stop being a fucking lazy piece of shit and just fucking do it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Do! is also a pretty good app, it allows you to basically create your own to do list. You can color-code your tasks and arrange them in order of importance. Once you're done with a task, you can double tap it to cross it out. You can also choose a theme, and there's a wide variety of settings, so you can modify the app to fit your own needs. It's easy to remember the app as well, because it'll have a red notification dot in its corner for as long as you still have tasks to do.
    I've used this app for a few months already and I love it. I don't use it every day since my tasks vary a lot on a day to day basis, but it does help me a lot on hectic days when I need to stay focused and organized. It's great for anyone who wants to get better at remembering things and structuring their life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So yeah, good take! I think I'm gonna take a look at that kitchen app :D

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

• Heh. Do you know, what's funny? The expectation, that all people have some new year resolution. And that you can easily say, what kind. No, I'm not laughing at you, you did great job, I laugh at society. To you, I say only bravo! You covered about 99% in 5 points. That's some skill right there.
    I don't have any resolution, and if I did have, I bet there wouldn't be app for that. And even if, phones are uncomfrotable. Computers are better.

• If you wanna quit smoking I recommend Alan Carr's Easyway to Quit Smoking. I can't even tell you what witchcraft is contained within its pages but I was 100 pages in when I smoked my last cigarette six months ago ^_^

• 1) TeamViewer so you can turn off your computer with your phone without getting out of bed.

play.google.com/.../details

2) IFTTT
    play.google.com/.../details?id=com.ifttt.ifttt

• Interesting

• I will use all of these

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!