Do apps help you or just waste your time?

How many apps do you currently have in your phone? And how many do you use regularly?

Which apps do you think are the most helpful, useful & productive to you?

• Yes, the apps on my phone help me in some way.
  • No, the apps on my phone just waste my time.
  • Some apps help, some just waste time.
    Vote C

918

What Guys Said 18

• I believe is all comes down if we abuse the apps or not. No matter if we have 100 or 10 apps. It matter how much time you spend on them and how useful are to your life I personally try to keep mine as less as possible so they don't slow my phone down. But every single one is very important for my life.
    I have about 20 apps in my phone. And they all useful I will use all of them at least once a week. I have them organize in folders by: social apps as facebook, gag, ext. Then I have my charity apps, I have my finances/shopoing apps, I have my tech apps as vpn, firewall, antivirus, cleaner, phone lookup, ext. I have my music apps, Pandora and Spotify, and finally my school&work apps, graphing calculator, photomath, calendar, time managing, ext.

• Most of my apps are useful! Yes there is some stuff that can be timewasters if used the wrong way (such as Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr).

But there are apps that are useful, such as CreditKarma, banking apps, Zillow/Trulia, a coin flip or dice roll app for making random small decisions, etc.

The current era of having a computer in your pocket or bag, with constant internet connection... can either be a useful tool or a devastating distraction.

#ThePowerOfChoice

• I have like 30 downloaded apps. I only use a few on a daily basis. Those few are very helpful. Faster than searching through the browser.

• All apps help me, they either bring me entertainment or provide usefull information i will be needing in the moment.

• I have 8 apps no games and most of them deal with finances. spend a long time on YouTube that I don't need to spend

• I think I have 60 apps at least but they are useful ones, probably use 10 on a regular basis

• If not for apps we'd have to go back to reading directions off the tooth paste again in the bathroom. And why do we brush in the same place where we poo?

• It depends on how you use them. While some is a waste of time. Some are very resourceful to you.

• Some help, some waste time.

• Pretty helpful

• A handful of downloaded apps that I use all the time.

• Using palringo the app to waste my time with online buddies!.

• It’s a little of both...

• This app

• I mean I downloaded this app to kill time

• Some do. but most waste tome. and memory

• Most apps help me and waste my time. It kinda goes both way with the apps I have. Others are a complete waste of time and vice versa

What Girls Said 9

• I use a lot of apps... I like organisation and keeping track of things so a lot of them are for that. I have 136 currently, but only use around 30-40 of those on a daily basis

• The apps on my phone are to just kill time and play with when I feel bored or can't sleep. I only have 3 apps.

• Some apps help keep my sanity some days. They have made life a little simpler in some aspect of everyday life.

• Depends on how you use apps :p
    There are apps of the type "click me when you are bored " which is waste if time

• they help me spend money
    i mostly use shopping apps

• Some helps some don't

• Some help, some just waste my time.

• Free Fi-Wi wastes my time...

• I waste my time app or not app.