Allison Mack Arrested for Her Involvement in Sex Cult NXIVM

LittleSally

So...this day came a bit early, but nothing we weren't expecting to happen.

Allison Mack has been arrested for being a number 2 in a sex cult created by the obviously disturbed Keith Raniere.

She will was set to appear in Brooklyn federal court yesterday.

Allison is the No.1 Keith's slave - of all kinds, but especially a sex slave. To maintain her in the cult, he gave her a certain power hold - a hold over those members beneath him and herself.

Next to Raniere, Allison was the ultimate controller of the blackmailed 'participants' of the cult - acting as a master to other members who were all beneath her in ranking.

Her role was a crucial one in this cult. She (allegedly) was in charge of the slave orders, hence her role was to instruct slaves to pose naked for photos (which were presumably later used to blackmail them further) as well as to sleep with her master (Keith).

I'll keep you posted as the story develops (if you're interested to know more).

28
6
6Girl Opinion
28Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous
    I like how you paint her as a victim and use the word 'allegedly' when talking about her crimes.

I guarantee you wouldn't do that if she was a man. In fact, you didn't do it when talking about the ALLEGED 'head' of the cult.

Double standard much?
    LikeDisagree 5 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Didn't do any such thing, honey... Nice to know you can't spot sarcasm when you see it, though...

• Sarcastro

Oh yeah, I'm so sure it was sarcasm.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

627
  • BRAPcel
    Tfw I'll never be a slave in her sex cult.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • Phoenix98
    I am really not even surprised.
  • Swolebusser
    No one cares
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • zagor
    I would join HER sex cult.
    Disagree 1 Person
  • JonDoe1985
    It's a shame.
  • DiegoO
    Noway...😮
  • Sabretooth
    ... now i know how deadpool feels...
  • Casus_Angelus
    Clark kent's friend
  • Anonymous
    I love how all the guys say they would love to be part of this sex cult, when they were all women sleeping with the head leader, a guy! Funny when you say "sex cult" guys automatically assume its all fun... until they join and get ass-raped by a guy.
  • Anonymous
    I'm just laughing at all the trolls here justifying Allison's sex trafficking of CHILDREN whether if they're are valid evidence against her or not, lol.
    Disagree 1 Person
  • Anonymous
    Ok that's... weird.
  • Anonymous
    Interesting
  • Anonymous
    Who is she?