Allison Mack Arrested for Her Involvement in Sex Cult NXIVM

LittleSally

So...this day came a bit early, but nothing we weren't expecting to happen.

Allison Mack has been arrested for being a number 2 in a sex cult created by the obviously disturbed Keith Raniere.

She will was set to appear in Brooklyn federal court yesterday.

Allison is the No.1 Keith's slave - of all kinds, but especially a sex slave. To maintain her in the cult, he gave her a certain power hold - a hold over those members beneath him and herself.

Next to Raniere, Allison was the ultimate controller of the blackmailed 'participants' of the cult - acting as a master to other members who were all beneath her in ranking.

Her role was a crucial one in this cult. She (allegedly) was in charge of the slave orders, hence her role was to instruct slaves to pose naked for photos (which were presumably later used to blackmail them further) as well as to sleep with her master (Keith).

I'll keep you posted as the story develops (if you're interested to know more).

28
6

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous
    I like how you paint her as a victim and use the word 'allegedly' when talking about her crimes.

I guarantee you wouldn't do that if she was a man. In fact, you didn't do it when talking about the ALLEGED 'head' of the cult.

Double standard much?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Didn't do any such thing, honey... Nice to know you can't spot sarcasm when you see it, though...

• Sarcastro

Oh yeah, I'm so sure it was sarcasm.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

627
  • StrangerByTheDay
    No way!
    You just ruined the image of Allison Mack for me dear @LittleSally :-(
    She was my big crush in "Smallville"
    I really hope it is a rumor rather than reality :-|
    If the story is true, even being a victim does not justify what she did.
    I am really lost here and sad. That sweet beautiful Allison :-(
  • monkeynutts
    Yeah these fuckin creapy pieces of human dog shit are everywhere these days. It's one of those topics that really make me so negative about the Human race. It's one reason why humans need religion, because if they don't have strict rules in their lives they start creating sick fetishes, and sex cults that prey on the weaknesses of young people.
  • Sinister
    Damn, well that's nuts. I've been following this case myself IRL. I did watch Smallville for a while but then fell out but I do remember liking her more than Kristin Kruek.
  • questionsWanswers
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ALLIE WTFUUUUUCK!!!

I had the biggest celeb crush on her and now... I'm crying and I think I'm gonna throw up. God Damnit!!!
  • I'm sure many people look at a cute girl like this and assume that she leads a perfect life. Bad assumption!
  • Bandit74
    I remember reading something about that in the comments of a youtube video a year or two ago. I thought it was just a comspiracy theory someone made up 😮
  • Dchrls78104
    Hey, on Smallville (at the end of an episode of Season 8) Chloe kills someone. Didn't expect that the first time I watched that episode, either, but I should probably have known that she had that in her.
  • sean1234
    What a damn shame! Or better yet... WHAT? I mean WTF? I feel as if it's a staged joke or something, I mean it can't possibly be real.
  • admles
    This is so weird. I met her at a convention a few years back, and even got to have a drink and chat with her at the VIP party, and she was just so sweet and down to earth!
  • chrisbigman
    Like I said of Bill Cosby and others, "innocent until proven guilty".
  • ThisAndThat
    Don't really know anything about her except other than she looks pretty hot.
  • QuietRunner
    Allison Mack will always be my fantasy girl

I fell in lover with her in Smallville

I wish she wasn't in trouble
  • didigo182
    She is so f*king hot!!

She is so perfect that it helps you to have other women. Ok I stop.
  • BeHappy1985
    I wish they sent me an invitation before shit hit the fan :(
  • 2opaz
    Lol what tf is this?

Where people getting killed or something?
  • SirBarristanSelby
    Cool. I always had a "soft spot" for Allison. So how do I join?
  • dandee55
    Still no source to back up these claims.
    • Use your hands and google.. If you can't... that's fine with me.

• dandee55

We shouldn't have to. If you do a My Take that's potentially defamatory (that's a serious thing), it should have a link to a news report that confirms it. Where ever you get your information, it doesn't take extra work for you to give that link.

• Not defamatory if I say 'allegedly' which I do... plenty of times. But nice try. =)

• Pamina
    What the actual fuck.
  • Angelina25
    These people have gone mad.
  • Catholicgirl22
    Just wow.
  • BRAPcel
    Tfw I'll never be a slave in her sex cult.
  • Phoenix98
    I am really not even surprised.
  • Swolebusser
    No one cares
  • zagor
    I would join HER sex cult.
  • JonDoe1985
    It's a shame.
  • DiegoO
    Noway...😮
  • Sabretooth
    ... now i know how deadpool feels...
  • Casus_Angelus
    Clark kent's friend
  • Anonymous
    I love how all the guys say they would love to be part of this sex cult, when they were all women sleeping with the head leader, a guy! Funny when you say "sex cult" guys automatically assume its all fun... until they join and get ass-raped by a guy.
  • Anonymous
    I'm just laughing at all the trolls here justifying Allison's sex trafficking of CHILDREN whether if they're are valid evidence against her or not, lol.
  • Anonymous
    Ok that's... weird.
  • Anonymous
    Interesting
  • Anonymous
    Who is she?