Allison Mack Arrested for Her Involvement in Sex Cult NXIVM

So...this day came a bit early, but nothing we weren't expecting to happen.

Allison Mack has been arrested for being a number 2 in a sex cult created by the obviously disturbed Keith Raniere.

She will was set to appear in Brooklyn federal court yesterday.

Allison is the No.1 Keith's slave - of all kinds, but especially a sex slave. To maintain her in the cult, he gave her a certain power hold - a hold over those members beneath him and herself.

Next to Raniere, Allison was the ultimate controller of the blackmailed 'participants' of the cult - acting as a master to other members who were all beneath her in ranking.

Her role was a crucial one in this cult. She (allegedly) was in charge of the slave orders, hence her role was to instruct slaves to pose naked for photos (which were presumably later used to blackmail them further) as well as to sleep with her master (Keith).

I'll keep you posted as the story develops (if you're interested to know more).

728
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how you paint her as a victim and use the word 'allegedly' when talking about her crimes.

I guarantee you wouldn't do that if she was a man. In fact, you didn't do it when talking about the ALLEGED 'head' of the cult.

Double standard much?

• Didn't do any such thing, honey... Nice to know you can't spot sarcasm when you see it, though...

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 27

• No way!
    You just ruined the image of Allison Mack for me dear @LittleSally :-(
    She was my big crush in "Smallville"
    I really hope it is a rumor rather than reality :-|
    If the story is true, even being a victim does not justify what she did.
    I am really lost here and sad. That sweet beautiful Allison :-(

• Yeah these fuckin creapy pieces of human dog shit are everywhere these days. It's one of those topics that really make me so negative about the Human race. It's one reason why humans need religion, because if they don't have strict rules in their lives they start creating sick fetishes, and sex cults that prey on the weaknesses of young people.

• Damn, well that's nuts. I've been following this case myself IRL. I did watch Smallville for a while but then fell out but I do remember liking her more than Kristin Kruek.

• I'm sure many people look at a cute girl like this and assume that she leads a perfect life. Bad assumption!

• Hey, on Smallville (at the end of an episode of Season 8) Chloe kills someone. Didn't expect that the first time I watched that episode, either, but I should probably have known that she had that in her.

• I remember reading something about that in the comments of a youtube video a year or two ago. I thought it was just a comspiracy theory someone made up 😮

• What a damn shame! Or better yet... WHAT? I mean WTF? I feel as if it's a staged joke or something, I mean it can't possibly be real.

• This is so weird. I met her at a convention a few years back, and even got to have a drink and chat with her at the VIP party, and she was just so sweet and down to earth!

• Like I said of Bill Cosby and others, "innocent until proven guilty".

• Allison Mack will always be my fantasy girl

I fell in lover with her in Smallville

I wish she wasn't in trouble

• Don't really know anything about her except other than she looks pretty hot.

• Lol what tf is this?

Where people getting killed or something?

• She is so f*king hot!!

She is so perfect that it helps you to have other women. Ok I stop.

• I wish they sent me an invitation before shit hit the fan :(

• Cool. I always had a "soft spot" for Allison. So how do I join?

• Still no source to back up these claims.

• Use your hands and google.. If you can't... that's fine with me.

• Not defamatory if I say 'allegedly' which I do... plenty of times. But nice try. =)

• Anyone can say "allegedly". That doesn't change or prove anything. (There is such a thing as a "false allegation" you know.) And even so, that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be a link to the article or news report for verification or just to be helpful to the reader. Is that really hard to understand?

• Tfw I'll never be a slave in her sex cult.

• No one cares

• I am really not even surprised.

• I would join HER sex cult.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 6

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ALLIE WTFUUUUUCK!!!

I had the biggest celeb crush on her and now... I'm crying and I think I'm gonna throw up. God Damnit!!!

• What the actual fuck.

• These people have gone mad.

• Just wow.

• I love how all the guys say they would love to be part of this sex cult, when they were all women sleeping with the head leader, a guy! Funny when you say "sex cult" guys automatically assume its all fun... until they join and get ass-raped by a guy.

• Ok that's... weird.