#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

This Valentin's Day, treat yo' self!

Inspired by @FadedGrenade 's myTake I'm making my own, that's almost the same....

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

This is for everyone single on Valentine's day and for anyone celebrating it with the theme #LoveYourself

By the immortal words of Tom Haverford and Donna Meagle..

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

Here's some little ways how..

Food..

Well this one's obvious, but we all love food. It's time to order your favorite or even better, make something yo' self. I've decided I'm gonna make myself the most sinful lasagna you can imagine..

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

Drinks..

Alcoholic, nonalcoholic, hot , cold.. whatever you want, whatever you need! It's your day, treat yo' self! I'm gonna get myself a nice Italian red wine and no cheap stuff this time..

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

Your favorite show or movie..

The original Star Wars trilogy, a Friends binge, maybe your favorite sappy romantic movie... I'm gonna go two ways first some sports (probably Bulls game) and then a sappy romantic movie ..because I'm worth it! Remember to make sure you snack game is on point. 🤤

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

Get a massage..

Or go get mani, pedi or have a spa day or go to a sauna or just a simple bath.. You need to relax.. take a chill pill.. slow down a little..

I really wish I had my own sauna...

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

Get a little workout in..

You need treat yo' self by taking care of your health and fitness. Go all out or just take a little walk. Believe me, your body is craving it.. I'm gonna work myself to oblivion in the gym 🤩

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

Buy yourself something..

Give yo' self a little gift. I know there's something you've been looking at.. Maybe a piece of clothing or a book. I have my eyes on a new oven tray for my lasagna :P

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

For one day just make yourself feel special..

Because you are special! Love yourself for who you are and, if you don't, try and learn to do so and work on yourself. I know I'm trying to..

You do you!

This Valentine's Day, Treat Yo' Self!

#TreatYoSelf #LoveYourself

Have a good day! 💝

114
just_tired is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always nice to enjoy yourself when you don't have a date or S. O.

Some fine ideas there.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 3

• That's nice.
    Although I'm not a spender, especially when it comes to commercialized days like the 14. th February i would still save some coin 😊

And it matters 😀

Ima consider getting myself pornhub premium membership on that day. I feel like watching 1080p quality sex videos big time.

• Hey! That GIF at the top is of me! :o

• The only way I've ever known to spend Valentine's Day