How to get your Ex back in less than a month

How to get your Ex back In less than a MonthBefore you begin reading this I just want to tell you that all this is based my own personal experience and general knowledge, it really really worked. My crush dumped me badly and I followed these 8 steps. A month later he was crawling on my doorstep asking to get me back when a month ago he wouldn't even text me a goodnight. At that time I was over him surprisingly, but the revenge was just sweet I must say. Goodluck !

1- Let out your pain and anger

"I'm not crying over him I don't care nobody needs to know about this" WRONG. We are all human, we all experience heartbreak, we all cry, we all wonder if we were ever good enough, if we were not that great for him. Cry let your sadness out, console a friend, empty your heart, and release your feelings. The next day you will wake up stronger and better than ever. Crying and missing are just parts of moving on.

2- The No Contact Rule (Which most girls fail at 90% of the time)

NEVER EVER EVER contact a guy who broke up with you. Even if it was partially your fault, even if you know he still loves you, even if you miss him and fear he might move on. Don't forget "HE BROKE UP WITH YOU". HE let you go and HE gave up on you. If a guy loves a girl he will always find a way to make it work no matter what. He will never let her go and he can not imagine her with someone else. Wait for him, be patient, give him space to think about you and miss you. Guys need time to realize their feelings to realize the value of what they lost. Let him go like ": Why didn't she talk to me yet? Is she over me already?" Let HIM be the afraid one not you. Prove him wrong surprise him, show him that you can live without him and he should not let you go again. Do the unexpected...

3- PLEASE no sad quotes and pictures or statuses!

Been there done that and trust me its stupid! Imagine you were the guy and you broke up with this girl. The next day she starts posting sad pictures and quotes hoping that she will trigger something within you. Your reaction? "Lol" Imagine though she never posted a word about it, not even a sad tumblr picture. As if you didn't even breakup! Your reaction? "What the hell? :( " I know you want to show him how dissapointed and angry you are or that you moved on with quotes like "I let you go and Im happy bla bla" all these quotes are a no no. The best revenge baby is when you dont care, when your silent. It kills them.

4- What can you show?

Posting a picture with one guy on Instagram or going out with a rebound just to make him jealous will not make him jealous. It will just be obvious and hurt the poor rebound in the end while making you want your ex more. Let everything flow naturally. As if the breakup didn't happen but as if you are back to single you now and free to do whatever you want. Your life before you met him. Go out with friends, post pictures in different places, go camping, hiking, clubbing, to the beach, SMILE ! Kill him with your happiness, have fun and show him that you are. And if you really do like someone new ( NO REBOUNDS) then yes go out with him! Dont go out only because you want to go like "in your face" no go out block him and really enjoy yourself. When you're having fun naturally thats when trust me a guy knows you are moving on and he should take you back quick.

5- Distance yourself from his friends

If you guys have mutual friends. Distance yourself from them a little. Go out with new groups and meet new people. Don't let him know what your up to from mutual friends. Be a mystery and if they do ask you questions (which trust me will get through to him) just answer briefly and vaguely, don't go like yeah I'm going out with someone new or I've moved on. NOTHING. Don't let them guess what your thinking and if you are or are not over him. If he shouldn't know they shouldn't know either. "We don't know what she's up to these days" best thing they could tell him. AND OFCOURSE DO NOT ASK ABOUT HIM

6- Change Improve Workout

Let the next time he sees you be the time where he bites his nails of regret and drools over you like a puppy while saying "WOW LOOK WHAT I LOST IS THAT EVEN HER?" Cut your hair, dye it darker or brighter, get a small tattoo or maybe even a new piercing, change your style, get a tan etc... Most importantly WORKOUT! Let him wish he still had dat ass ;) Become BEAUTIFUL become that girl who knows her ex can't find anyone better than her.

7- Time for the Face Down - ALWAYS IGNORE YOUR EX (Shouldn't it be the opposite? NO)

Nothing kills a guy more than a deflated ego. If I see him I'm going to kill him with my kindness and just talk to him normally as if nothing happened or wave to him from across the room or smile or be the mature one in this and say hi first. NO NO NO NO. Ignore the hell out of him like he was just some wall walking around looking hot. Don't look at him dont stare at him don't wince or get angry if you see him with other girls. Just act like you don't care and like he was a complete random stranger in the club/or wherever you guys might meet. If HE says hi first just smile ( dont talk) and walk away. Please remember what he did to you how he let you go. Don't go all weak and I know seeing him face to face is the hardest part. But I swear it will all be worth it later. Also I prefer if you guys met in person one month later just so that everything would be clear and not fresh out of the beakup. Until then follow the steps above and avoid seeing him. When you are really ready, confident, better than before, ready to see him with someone new, then go ahead and see him.

8- Results

90% of the time after youve followed these steps and seen him. He WILL talk to you. Maybe a few days after the event or maybe the same night. Just remember be patient, dont care, act mature, be classy, dont give a puck, and he is going to come running back.

Remember girls though while following these steps and when he does want you back remember this :

Be with someone who knows exactly what they have when they have you. Not someone who will realize it after they've lost you.

2537

Most Helpful Guy

• See, it all depends on the guy. Because when I went through a break up, I did it for reasons other than "dat ass" or her confidence. If there is a legitimate problem that you know will not fix itself or through you talking it out, it doesn't matter how the girl acts; if the guy made up his mind then he will stick with it. This is a good take nevertheless.

Most Helpful Girl

• So basically, move on until they come crawling back to you and then act as if the breakup didn't happen?
    Why waste all this time ACTING like you're moving on when you could be moving on FOR REAL? There's no point in wanting to get back with someone who dumps you.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 36

• If I broke up with her there's a reason behind it, I don't plan on trying to get her back, if I did, I wouldn't break up.
    When I see that my ex is happy, I don't care, I'm actually glad she is happy. So that sentence "you'll kill him with your happiness" is bullshit, you won't kill me, it'll make me happy that she's happy. When I break up with a girl, I don't want her to be depressed, she's someone I spent time with and share many moments, I still care for her happiness.
    I'm sorry, but following this steps won't get you anything. Girls, if you really want your ex back, what you gotta do is talk, you gotta talk with him, express your feelings and tell him what you want. Try to solve the problem that caused the breakup. Ignoring is just gonna make him realize he did the right thing by breaking up.

• Thankyou!!!

This crap is exactly what we guys do when we really want to move on. So not only does it only work on petty breakups, but it also makes it easier for people who legit want to leave.

• This just seems petty... If someone broke up with you just move on. This isn't moving on. You're obsessing over you ex still but instead of longingly obsessing you're hatefully obsessing.

• Well I disagree that you should ignore someone if you want them to consider romantic interest in you, or even just friendship. Be an adult. If someone says hi to you say hi back, and if they try to start a conversation and you do not want to then politely excuse yourself. "Hey, I've gotta go. Take care."

If wanted to get back together with an ex, I saw her, said hi, and she ignored me I would assume she's either moved on and no longer has an interest or that she's a childish person who holds grudges. Any guy who knows anything about women is not going to chase. He'll let you know he's interested, give you a means to contact him, and go about his life until or if you ever call, especially an ex.

You will make yourself miserable if you use your ego to make decisions. If you're trying to make someone feel stupid and regret dumping you, you'll never win them back. Revenge is not attractive, and make them feel bad is going to make them think you're not interested. You have to let your ego go and forgive people.

If you want to get an ex back and you happen to run into them be friendly but also be mysterious:

Dumper: "Hey there."
    Dumpee: "Oh, hi Bob."
    Dumper: "How've you been."
    Dumpee: "Things have been great! Actually I have to catch up with some friends but it was good to see you. Call me *wink*."

If he calls you, talk for a few minutes, if he asks you out awesome, if not excuse yourself again. If you do go out give him a chance to apologize and explain why he wants you back. If he hasn't brought it up by the end of the date, then it would be a good time to say something like "I had fun tonight and really enjoyed seeing you again, but obviously I'm confused that you're asking me out again after you dumped me. How do I know I can trust you?", or if you wanted you could be even more mysterious and not bring it up at all. Whatever you decide to do, being egotistical about it isn't going to make you happy.

• #6 is pointless
    #7 is very dangerous

Apart from that, good!

• #6 will actually make you feel a lot better. In terms of him getting back with the girl though, perhaps.

• Sure, but if they were together for 3 years and she gained 600 lbs in that time, then she no longer has what it was that lured him in (assuming that her figure was a major factor.)

• @Grosayfious255 - that's hypothetical.

• This is bad advice on two critical points

1. If it fails? Now she feels 10 times worse then she did before because she was expecting or trying for a comeback to only realize he's not crawling back... Basically getting dumped twice

2. If people truly love each and there meant to be, this temporary break up won't keep them apart.

Conclusion: Its negative energy, you should be focusing on positive energy.

Further: What if he's a real man and realizes that she's not showing any sigs or hurt or pain, and if she did, he would want her back the day after BUT taking your advice she's not answering his text.

• Not worth it from any angle. If anything your hurting yourself more from latching on to him.
    In a reputation standing point then I agree from numbers 2-6. Shows strength, but more for your friends and NOT for your ex.

All you're really preaching is that some people want what they don't/can't have. Best to just encourage these people to move on.

• Why would any woman want a man back that left her?

• If I broke up with someone, it's not going to make me "crawl" back.
    One coincidence doesn't make it a rule.

• You must be miserable if you desire revenge for a guy breaking up with you. Here's a tip: LET IT GO. Relationships end. Get over it.

• Interesting I gues

• It is good of you to mention a lot that you must be yourself. Even if the guy doesn't get back with you he will probably respect you a lot more as a person.
    But this whole thing is some what stupid.
    Why do you want to trick someone into liking you. If you continue to be yourself he may just realise what he has lost. which is most likely what actually happened to you.
    Even though you may believe you played a strategy and you succeeded, you may have also been subject of Him deciding leaving you was a bad idea and that he actually misses you.
    Girls need to stop playing games lol. No one else is playing the same game with you if your alone.

• This take is fucking awful.

• i don't believe in going back to exes, but good take.

• Lol girls like you need to be slapped with a cold fish. No wonder your bf left you, such a manipulator. I guess he was too whipped to come to his senses.

• terrible, why would you want someone who dumped you back? won't even read this.

• "but the revenge was just sweet I must say."

You sound like a psycho lol. if you were truly over him then why would you be seeking revenge? surely you would just forget about him?

• its funny cause my ex blew up like a blimp and when i left her she lost like 10 pounds haha
    she never cared about me until it was over

but i would never give her the satisfaction of knowing she looks better, because she is still ugly in my eyes

• Silly gurls going back to a guy who dump her to go bang with another cutie lel. people with no brain. What os wrong with people these days >.>

• Sounds interesting, but for me an ex is an EX for a reason, girl breaks up with me, obviously she's no good or apparently I am no good we weren't right for each other. To me the past is the past and what's dead is dead, but definitely an interesting read and I don't want to seem disrespectful in my comments, but I haven't found any good ever coming out of trying to get back with an EX

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 24

• I agree with everything besides number 7... I don't see why you should ignore your ex when you see them in real life. That seems counter productive. You can still show them you are happy alone and without them but still be able to communicate with them. Communicating with someone you know or used to be with shows maturity and that you've let go. I think going all out to ignore can you make you seem more desperate and like you are still angry at them for what they did. Unless your ex cheated on you or like did something super mean I don't see why they should be ignored.

But the rest I agree with and follows the principles of the no contact rule which works great.

• This take will work only if there's still some feeling left, or if his man ego has been shattered. If he broke up with you because the love was gone, and because he was truly over you, he won't come back to you. He could have possibly found someone better; a new friend at his job place or a girl at his school he clicks better with, or someone who he has better chemistry with, and even better looking ;) or who knows he feels he's better off single. .

Now by you acting like nothing ever happen, just normal around him, it will get him wondering alright ONLY IF THERE'S A BIT OF FEELINGS LEFT AND HIS MAN EGO IS WOUNDED. If his man ego is wounded, he's only come back to feel reassure he left you crazy, but it doesn't mean he loves you. However since you're still dying for his attention, and if he is truly over you, whatever your goals arei which is to make him crawl back to you, is not going to happen with these fake steps of false happiness. He will basically do the same thing to you, all these steps, but only that he has truly move on, and could careless about what you're trying to do (make him crawl back), and he's not wasting time reading steps on how-to

• I can see how this would work in a lot of situations but there are situations where it wouldn't work but you fail to mention those.

In a situation where you are totally in the wrong (ex. you cheated) then you should consider the ship sailed and is never coming back.

Or there is perfectly legitimate reasons for someone to break up. Like they just weren't compatible with you for the long run or both of you want very different things In the relationship.

Also my personal opinion is that if someone broke up with you in the first place why would you want them back? If they broke up with you for anything less then a legitimate reason do you really want to be with someone who would just give up on a relationship because things got tough? And if it was a legitimate reason then you probably shouldn't be together anyways.

I don't know I think getting back your ex would only be good for a very select few even then it's probably questionable.

Like I wanted my ex back after he cheated. However looking back on that relationship now after I have calmed down even if he didn't cheat our relationship was doomed. At the time it was a LDR and we had been together 3 months before it became a LDR. We also had very little in common and he never honestly said anything that was bothering him.

Now I am in a relationship where we are very compatible and we have honest conversations. Sometimes in the long run a break up can be a good thing.

• I broke the no contact rule big time but I can go a couple days with no contact whatsoever but he usually contacts me after a couple days. I met up with my ex yesterday in person since breaking up a month ago and I could sense that he missed me and still loved me. I spoke about things and he was irritated, saying it made him feel bad and terrible, that he was my worst ex etc. He hugged me tightly for ages and texted me the moment I left, saying it was nice seeing me and that he enjoyed the hug. He then followed me on Instagram again... at 2am! We last text yesterday afternoon and he was the last to text. Should I not talk to him for a while now? I don't know what to do, I feel like the odds are in my favour a bit more now (still very unlikely though he says he would try again in the future which means like a year or so ahead) and that I'm in a delicate situation but I know I can do more harm talking to him than not. Should I ignore him if he texts me again or at least delay the reply for a few hours?

• See... if you've broken up shouldn't you want to stay broken up?
    Relationships that are that unstable never work in the first place. Why put yourself and him through that?
    Other than being silly, it's also simply stupid and a complete waste of time.

• I say just leave him and don't try to get him back. Why would you want someone who didn't love you before? What makes you think they will love u now?

• What I want to know is why? I'm too good for him

• Or you could move on with your life and stop trying to get back someone who obviously didn't want you. Just a thought.

Life's too short for this crap.

• I definitely agree with #6
    working out WILL help you get him back but if it doesn't it won't matter bc you will become confident enough to not care at all

• Yeah no. Some of these do shit.

No offence BUT IT DEPENDS on the guy you like! I tried SOME of these before. THEY MADE THINGS WORSE!!!

-Ignore? Yeah well he just ignored me back AND he actually felt horrible about it and got really quiet. It took me months to fix that.
    -Let out anger? Actually thats a good one. I give you credit for that one.
    -Distance yourself from his friends? Um they are my friends too. I don't think I want my friends thinking I ditched them.
    -Change Improve Workout - I have no disagreements with this one. You get credit.

I did like number 4.

Last note. You said EX yet you talked about a CRUSH.

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!! EX IS EMOTIONAL RELATIONSHIP! CRUSH IS INFATUATION!!

• If you lost her/him in the first place and it wasn't because THEY cheating on YOU, then you don't deserve them back. JS.

• An ex is an ex for a reason and when someone leaves you the only reason why they come back is because you present yourself as a doormat nothing special about that and noting to be proud of. I wanted a few exes back after a break up and it took some time for me to realize that it was best that we keep our distance. My advice would be to put that energy into healing and moving on.

• What if you just accept that you guys broke up because of a good reason and move on? I don't really believe in getting back with your ex. Most couples have a good reason to break up and it's better if you just stay apart.

• This is stupid why would you want your ex back? Their is a reason why they are called an ex in the first place

• I think this might work depending on the issue of breaking up and if the guy/ex is needy and still loves the girl.

• Like it 👏

• A crush isn't an ex and an ex is an ex for a reason. Woah to many "an ex" right there anyway I wouldn't want someone who didn't want me anymore. Sorry you lost your chance loser.

• If you break up then there must've been a problem so why try to reform a problem. It seems silly in my opinion.

• Why would you want someone back if he left you?

• What if his friends directly ask you if you are happy without him or not what should be the answer then?

• More from Girls
    4