Do exes usually say hurtful things?

Okay, so I was wrong I think. My ex boyfriend used to be really really nice, but just now he reported my phone number. He was PISSED about me lying to him during the relationship, now he's moved on. To make a long story short, he called me a stalker, a liar, a slut, said I was a HIDEOUS GIRL, he said he doesn't want anything to ever do with me and wishes I didn't exist, and OH SO MUCH more hurtful things!! My heart is broken beyond fixing and I just wanna know, do exes tend to say $hit to each other after breaking up? Thanks in advance
Again..

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is saying because he never thought you would break his heart. So he feel betrayed and angry for what you done. Some people can take the hurt you give and do the same to you and some forgive. But, it sound like he just want to be done with the hurt you caused and you.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• ex's tend to do that, I don't know why, Im not the kind of person to say mean things because I usually still care about them, and if I didn't I'd still be neutral, so.. not everyone is like that, but a lot are

• Man, I'm feeling so down right now over mine. She said so many awful things to me when I broke up with her. She started talking shit about me and I got some hate from people I didn't know over facebook.

I don't know to answer your question. I think it's probably common after bad breakups

• tbh they do like I remember when my ex used to say those things and HI AGAIN sour patch kids

• yup welcome to exes

• My ex would text me first starting shit trying to make me feel like shit for months after she broke up with me I think it was 4 or 5 months. The one day she told me over text that she got hooked on heroine so I screen shot it and sent it to her mom and her mom cut her off and stopped paying for her college so she had to drop out and pay back 2 years of college by herself. Fuckin bitch.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!