My ex of 3 months blocks and unblocks me? What does it mean?

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago. Initially after the break up he kept blocking and unblocking me. We never communicated until I reached out 2 weeks back to clear the misunderstandings. He was very very rude and said so many mean things to me and said I bad mouthed him ( which is not true). Then finally he got really mad at me and told me the real reason he broke up with me was because I am not working a professional job. He even told me that I will never become a doctor. I was very deeply hurt then he called me nasty names and blocked me. Now after 2 weeks he unblocked me today because one of our mutual friends updated her whatsapp story with a pic of me and her and he saw it and unblocked me the next day. I don't know why he did that? He told me he hates me a lot and hate is a soft word that's how much he hates on me, he said all of this before he blocked me.. so why did he unblock me now?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he changed his mind, he might be still undecided about his feelings.

• I did wanted to get back 2 weeks ago I messaged him clearing all misunderstandings that I thought were. Then he involved people himself and got really bitter towards me and said such mean and nasty things. Now I am unblocked so I am unsure... I doubt he will come back because when I reached out i did wanted to get back with him but he said no and told me clearly to move on. So I am confused now

• I see, it's really confusing, the guy obviously doesn't know what he wants.

What Girls Said 1

• Did you break up with him? & what was the reason for the breakup? He sounds bitter and not over you. Most likely blocked you to get you out of his life, then still thinks of you so he unblocks you to check up on you real quick, then blocks you again after he's done checking up on you. If he was done and over you , he wouldn't badmouth you and say he hates you and then block and unblock you, very immature on his part