My ex partially blocked me after 4 months of break up?

My ex dumped me 4 months ago. Between that time he blocked and unblocked me multiple times. Then a month ago I reached out to him we get into an argument he blocks me only on whatsapp. Then again after a week he unblocks me. Then 2 weeks ago I posted on whatsapp new status update he doesn't even open it and blocks me again, I am still blocked and it's only on whatsapp. He hasn't blocked me on social media. Does it mean he kept a window open for me? Why isn't he unblocking me on whatsapp? Or why don't he block me everywhere?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like he is caught between wanting to move on and then gets sucked right back, wondering what you are up to and then wants to sneak up on you. It's difficult to say exactly what he wants but I wouldn't take him or his behavior seriously. He's not over you.

0|0
    0|0
    • He hasn't done anything at all to contact me only blocked me on whatsapp because I kept posting pics which he didn't even see.. i m not blocked on anywhere else just whatsapp

• Show All
    • So what am I supposed to do? I want him to unblock me..

• You shouldn't do anything. He broke up with you. If he really wants to, he'll contact you.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should move on...

0|0
    0|0
  • This is another reason why men shouldn't take women seriously. They are always sniffing around an ex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why are u even worrying about him blocking and unblocking? Thats already starting off as unstable and no structure. He has not even communicated that he wants anything more. Move on from this guy. Because chances are he knows you will be waiting for him with open arms ready to take him back.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. You two are over.

0|0
    0|0