• Ask
  • myTake

Why is my ex-boyfriend keeping tabs on me? Boys what do you think?

Me and my ex broke up about 3 months ago after we had been together for 2 years. I'm not over him at all ( and I'm the one who did the break up,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You are very logical in what you expect of people in their interaction.However, if you broke up with someone who wished you had not, that means you're not logical in your relationships.Most people are logical in there relationships, and not logical in their interaction.This is the challenge you are faced with.He is doing what everyone else would do.I'd say the two of you just need to talk and reach an agreement. Good luck!

• Well I just hope he gets back to his old self, cause the guys he's acting like right now, I have no idea who that person even is and he was my best friend! thanks for the advice I think you have a great point on logical and not logical! def something to keep my mind open to. =) def need your luck! thanks!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if you are not jealous. why do you care who he is with, why do you compare what he wants to know about u, with what you want to know of him.I think I am not clear on why you moved out, perhaps you only want him, because you cat have him. he may simply be trying to get over u. I don't know but why don't you talk to him, instead of us, he is still with in your reach - so go find out what has to say the come and ask us