• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean if your ex-boyfriend texted you to wish you Merry Christmas?

My ex broke up with me about 4 months ago. We have not spoken with each other ever since. But last month on Christmas Day he sent me a text wishing me & my family a Merry Christmas, and I was very surprised. So I was kinda expecting him to text and wish me a happy birthday on my birthday, which is a month from Christmas. But he didn't. I'm just getting more and more worried because I know he recently got introduced to this girl who I think is pretty compatible with him (I found out through facebook). I know you might think I am stupid for still hanging onto my ex, but I just can't seem to let go. I feel so helpless because I really don't wanna lose him, but I can't do anything about it. It's so painful. Do you think there would still be a chance of getting back together...?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• It's not stupid to hang on - It's because you care about him. And see something in him, and hope one day things will be fine :)Maybe it was a group text, or maybe it was him being sorry.Sometimes, a part of a man's recovery process, is moving onto another girl and fooling himself into believing his new 'toy' is better than his ex. Hope this helps :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!