My ex is moving into the same apt complex as me, what do I do when he gets here?

so I moved from cali where I had a boyfriend that I have been on and off with for the past year. there has been cheating lies and he even owes me a couple hundred dollars. we originally planned to move to alabama together but then we broke up again and now were both still moving to alabama for college, different colleges but still in the same area and he's even going to be living in the same apt complex. he made it an effort for me to find out he was dating a girl that lives in mexicali because he put pictures on an email that we used to share. Now I don't know what to do when he gets here should ignore him he tried to be my friend but then acts the same and kinda like an a**hole to me so I stopped contacting him. the main problem is I still love him after everything we've been through. what do I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• You'll hafe to either find a different apartment, or make the best of it and be civil to him, at least untilhe pays you what he owes you. AFter, that, move to a different apartment without telling him, it will be too draining to always be running in to him, no?

• Here is what I think you should do about this juicy situation. I think that you should ignore him completely. He sounds as though he is a hungry wolf in sheep's clothing looking for payback. At first he's being nice to you and then he acting like a jerk. The best way for you to battle against him is to not be in contact with him. Don't communicate with him unless you absolutely have to in the case of an emergency. It is going to be very hard for you to do that especially since he lives in the same apartment complex as you. However, he doesn't live in your apartment so that is better than him living in your apartment space. Go find something else to focus on such as school, work, bettering yourself as a person, or dating. If it becomes that bad then get a restraining order or move to a different apartment complex. I don't think it will get that bad so no heavy measures will be taken like a restraining order. Also, you two hopefully shouldn't see each other that much since you two will have different schedules. I hope my advice can help you out somehow and best of luck with your endeavors! Enjoy your summer and talk to you soon! Deuces!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!