Interesting Questions to Ask A Girl
| REMEMBER! |
The key is to be natural and keep the conversation flowing.
Make the conversation a memorable one.
Good questions are always those that follow up the initial question to elaborate more and understand truly.
Choose cheerful topics and make sure it is something that makes her feel good to talk about.
Listen carefully when she speaks.
Answer with follow up questions to make her talk.
Make sure you are genuinely following her
Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- What are you absolutely best at?
- If you were a book, which book would you be?
- Do you know how many pieces of clothing you own?
- Which song would you rather wake up to in the morning?
- Do you rather live with family, larger family, with a roommate, at a dorm or by yourself?
- Aside from Ricky Martin, which artist do you listen to the most?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would you choose?
- In an ideal relationship, what would you spend the majority of your time doing?
- What would your dream house be like? Would it be a contemporary cave, or a Victorian shed?
- If one song were to describe your life, which song would that be?
- What is the one thing would I 'not' know about you at the first meeting?
- On a scale of 6-to-47 how organized are you (or keep it simple, like 1-to-10)?
- How accurate is your first impression of others? What is your first impression of me?
- What 3 things would you not take with you to an island?
- When you are sick, would you bundle up and sleep more or wake up and go about your day as usual?
- What would you do if you found a wallet and there was no ID in it?
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up, what do you want to be now?
- How different would your life be if you were to live in Africa?
- If you were a colorful shape, what would it be; an orange triangle or a baby blue sphere or what?
|Want more ideas? Ask your question (include details about the girl you like!) and get honest answers from real girls. Sign up now (it's fast and free!) to tap into the power of the GirlsAskGuys community with over 100,000 people happy to share their experience and insight to help you. || |