Test of a Highly Attractive Male: Not Swayed By Beautiful Women

There's many things that separate guys who get hot girls constantly and guys who are begging and embarrasing themselves struggling to get the attention of any girl at all, but it's not six packs, it's not blue eyes, and it's not full wallets (at least not mostly.) It's a certain attitude...a way of seeing the world that makes a lot of the difference.

So many guys put so much importance into a woman's beauty that she becomes god like. These guys walk around and get passed by a hot girl and think "oh my god" and they could never be with them because they are so incredibly gorgeous. Of course they think this way...if all that matters is how beautiful a girl is then if she's a 10 that means she is in fact god like and better than you could ever get let alone consistently.

Some guys are so into this plastic world way fo thinking that they think of these women as superhuman...

Guys who are actually getting with these women simply see them as human...they spit, they belch, they deficate. They're human they just happen to have that "look" that everyone goes crazy for."

Guys have to learn that it's more about the depth of a person that's 80% of it and once you know how to see that and once you start putting emphasis on that you will not only be going after the right girls but you will be treating girls who are "very pretty" as just normal girls (which secretly they want even if they act like they enjoy walking over men.)

One little thing you can do is see a girl put on make up...really understand how much of a difference it makes. Girls who take guys breathe away just by walking away are often, not always, wearing a decent amount of make up. It's designed to be more dynamic than anyone naturally looks so that "how does anyone look this good?!" feeling passes. Guys who don't live in a huge city may never see a girl at this level but just imagine one of the Guess models walking into the coffee shop like she isn't way more gorgeous than anyone else there. Again, you have to have the attitude who happens to have looks rather than giving her points for her assets...that's like a girl thinking you're a god because she loves money and you are mega rich so she just stares all the stuff you own...yea maybe at first it makes you feel like a boss but eventually after girl after girl does that you'll want one that isn't impressed.

And finally stop thinking that if all you did all day everyday is have sex or if you got to date your dream girl you'd be set and happy and wouldn't ever want anything else in life...in reality, you'd have more problems not less.

^Stop Being This Guy

When You See This v

#pavlove

pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 7

• I wish you could tell this to the (majority) of the teenage guys in my year!! Like wipe that drool up!

• It's rare to find a pretty girl whose not a least a little stuck up. It comes with the territory.

• (laughing)

The key to getting a hot girl is that SHE has to be physically and sexually attracted YOU while simultaneously not being repelled by your personality... the end :)

• a bit misleading. i thought this was going to be about behavior women would find attractive in a guy- not basing everything on looks- not a guide to appear un phased by looks you can get 'looks'. ok.

but yeah generally being realistic about things in life makes more sense and garners better results. and no one likes being treated like a thing, even if that thing is beauty

• I get what your saying but you are contradicting yourself. Also, in 2016 the last thing you should worry about is make up but plastic surgery, that is the ultimate illusion and it's far more common than you think but if your o. k with that than you should be o. k with makeup.

• You're contradicting yourself. this is basically a guide on how to get the really hot girls but you're basically telling guys that to get these girls they have to stop seeing them as these godesses. but if they did, they wouldn't care about dating super hot girls in the first place. thats circular reasoning and doesn't make sense. i agree that it isn't all about looks but that's something people can only learn on their own

• if you look at it like that I suppose you're right, but the way i meant it was that you can recognize a guy is hot but the problem is when that's the only standard of attraction for a guy than any girl who is a perfect 10 is an absolute goddess to you. Instead, if you see beauty as just one thing that makes a girl attractive than you can be less swayed by that trait. make sense?

• I really like this. When I was at my peak of beauty I hated being called beautiful all the time. It got so redundant. I say this to validate your point in which beautiful girls long to be treated normally instead of worshiped.

• Thanks : )

How come you're no longer at that peak?

• How am I making my boyfriend suffer?

• LMAO. i don't think its that simple. girls love to be worshipped. They CRAVE to be treated like a normal human being, but most are in denial about it.

What Guys Said 25

• I agree it's a simple matter of attitude as well as seeing women for what they are human beings though some are more plastic then human. Though I never got the obsession with flawless women, to me that isn't real nor realistic, no one is perfect nor flawless.

• Preach it! You speak the truth! Too many men idolise women for being pretty and having sexual prowess, that they forget to be human and do things that are against the grain.

• The trick is to treat hot women as sub-human and they will cum a running. Thats what I do. Like by the time my ex worked up the courage to dump me she was having panic attacks and getting grey hairs but I didn't care because I had move on to her teenage sister. Women love a guy that treats them like shit and is a complete bastard.

• within the first few sentences you are wrong pavlove
    damn man I noticed you get a lot of things wrong
    when you write

• Humans are human. That means we're hierarchical. People are undoubtedly on different levels. People date their equals--and all of them are aiming higher than their equals. If you're not an attractive guy and you're aiming for a 10, then you'd better have a great job, great social skills, /thebankaccount and/or numerous other qualities that even out the difference of values.

And since there's an already-present value discrepancy between males and females from birth, females having natural social value and males start out with 0, males have to gain all the more value to be equivalent to a "hot goddess"--or even an average woman. In society's eyes, that's basically what they are. The only way it would work is if she is super insecure, thus devaluing herself to a typical guy's level. Or if she has some imperfection that she sees as devaluing.

It's convoluted, because the primary way males measure female's value is adding the default social value they have (subconsciously) + attractiveness. Easy enough. Then the way women measure men is a whole shitload of characteristics and attributes and overall value.

But I do agree with one thing. Dating and sex have more problems than they're worth.

• I don't know if it helps to get girls, it certainly helps with your self respect. Girls are used to guys pandering to them for that pussy. They're not going to stop being spoiled by that interaction, and they generally get mad when you refuse to spoil them to. If they act like a bitch and you treat them like a bitch, they will think something is wrong with you. And sometimes, they will be masochistic and submissive, and sometimes they will fuck you because they think they will earn your respect that way, and they want what they can't have. But to be honest, seeing girls as human beings is not really on par with their agenda at most times, because they've gotten comfortable with the dumbass brigade and all their flattery and goodies. They won't fuck those guys, they won't even touch them with a 10 foot pole, but it doesn't mean they don't wish you were one of them. They're probably mad at themselves for being attracted to you.

• I totally agree that the depth of a person is 80% of it... I don't agree that chicks who look like those photos have much depth as people. The truly elite beautiful women of the world are coddled their entire lives to depend on their looks and don't wind up developing a personality or intellect.

They walk around their entire lives looking at this surrounding them

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b-89ae-2e592e60fc63.jpg

and those dudes fall over themselves to do everything for the chick. I'm not saying they're rotten people, but they aren't interesting either. I'll take an interesting 7/8 over a boring 10.

• sad truth that most 10's won't have great personalities... but i do believe ever man meets at one 10 who does... yet if looks aren't as important there's no need to wait/chase... look are one component only.

• i haven't met a beautiful girl once who wasn't absolutely terrible in some aspect. psychotic, stupid, self destructive or narcissistic. Adversity and perspective shapes character. A blade tempered by fire gets strong, while a blade tempered by marshmallows gets sticky, and then those marshmallows rot.

• Oh dear, you contradict yourself
    "There's many things that separate guys who get hot girls constantly and guys who are begging and embarrasing themselves struggling to get the attention of any girl at all, but it's not six packs, it's not blue eyes, and it's not full wallets (at least not mostly.) It's a certain attitude... a way of seeing the world that makes a lot of the difference."

VS.

"And finally stop thinking that if all you did all day everyday is have sex or if you got to date your dream girl you'd be set and happy and wouldn't ever want anything else in life... in reality, you'd have more problems not less."

furthermore, you point out that guys shouldn't view "these kind of girls" as some sort of goddesses (ok, I agree here since she isn't one, anyway), BUT then by your description, it would immediately imply that he wouldn't care about dating "these kind of girls" anyway. You are reasoning in circles.

• there's high sexual desire and high value. just because a girl is sexually desirable doesn't mean she's has high value.

look at the "goddesses" as high in sexuality not value. sexuality means nothing it doesn't mean she's better that you it just means she's hot.

guys can't really discern the two. you have to treat the goddess and any normal girl which is how they should and want o be treated

• @Rufus335 by referring to "them" as godesses I see your point as moot.

• by using goddesses in quotations im referring to what the article authors definition of goddesses were. if you could read you would have deduced that.

• Good MyTake, but I always had that problem, I'm easily swayed by a beautiful woman, and then... I end up in a friendzone :(

• I agree with you...
    The last pic is so unhealthy and i hate plastic surgery

• I tell guys this all the time, stop putting women on a pedestal. A women is out of your league, only if you thinks she is.

The difference between you and the guy that gets the hot girl, is only that he had the confidence to talk to her.

Yes there are some really beautiful women that think they are gods gift, and treat everyone without money or look like crap. But you have some average looking women, that do the same thing.

I never figured out why, it seems a rejection from a really hot girl carries more pain and embarrassment then being rejected by an average girl.

• well said.

i think too that like yeah everyone would hypothetically love to date a perfect 10 just like they would love to earn a million dollars. The problem with both isn't so much the work involved it's that most people think it's crazy to think that that's possible. And if you were to tell your friends hey dudes my plan is to make a million dollars in the next five to ten years they'd probably laugh or if they're very nice they might like oh thats a great goal! and not really think he can do it. or with a girl who looks like angelina jolie they'd be like in the back of your mind uh you're an average guy with average money you're seriously deluded. again this is just confirmation for what most guys already think in their head that such a woman would auto reject. my hope with this take is that you don't see them as goddesses and so the idea of being with them isn't so out of your beliefs that it could happen

• You are half correct.

There is no woman on Earth who doesn't want the power to make her boyfriend/husband render incapable of resisting her if she really puts the charm on but she also doesn't want it to be too easy.

It's about making yourself look hard to get but being medium to get for her that is how being a true player works. :)

No girl wants to be with a guy who isn't unable to keep his hands off her but it's about knowing that the guy is not easy to get that makes it worth it.

• Some guys may just be asexual - so it's not necessarily attractive guys who care less about women's appearances.

I agree that a guy's attitude is important. It's not a question of time but a question of the quality of your mind.

• Try doing another take aimed at women that judge looks, it would be more relevant.

• how is it more relevant?

• Because it is women who are far more likiely to be obsess by mens appearances then the other way round.

• i dont put them on a pedestal but i do feel i could never have them, i mean why me if she could have say brad pitt or sth

• because you have good qualities too... maybe not her good qualities... I don't know what your strengths are but that's the mindset

• And that is why, you will never get the girl.

• I mean think about it, who doesn't want an attractive partner and todays world is so sex crazed, shallow and media stricken there is no way ur qualities are of use in the dating world until and unless ur handsome/ beautiful

• Lol good my take, essentially all dudes like putting chicks on pedestals. Its that mindset that screws them over leading to girls using them or screwing them over.

• I am exactly like this. When I see a hot girl, I think of her as a mythical creature that descended from heaven. It's a very bad habit to get into and I wish I could break this way of thinking.

This is probably why I've never had a girlfriend 😓

• Even though I know drooling over a hot girl is always a bad idea, I struggle with it at times. Thanks for the Take, it is always good to have the reinforcement.

• Trust me, bigasses don't have that effect on me... -.-

• Obsessing over someone you gonna do 5 mins with is really dumb af and those nerds should loose virginity first lol

• More from Guys
    5