The 11th Commandment: Thou Shalt Always Have a Side Bitch

Almost all guys seem to know that girls just LOVE a guy who "doesn't care". But that term is very, very broad, so what does that mean exactly? Doesn't care about his hygiene? Doesn't care about his looks? Doesn't care about about politics?

No.. girls, whether they admit it or not, love a guy who does not care about the interaction. Girls love it when the guy shows that he DOES NOT NEED HER. He sees the interaction as a joke, he's talking to the girl for his own pleasure and not to please her. You are doing what you want, saying what you want, disregarding everybody's opinion around you, and not searching for validation from people.. and trust me girls are MASTERS and smelling out fake guys so don't even try this if you aren't truly the part.

If you are truly the part, girls will flock to you.

But how do you *TRULY* become the part? The easiest way is already having a girl, either having one in general or better yet, having one waiting for you at home. Any girl. Yes this is a bit scummy but the girls I, personally, do this with are girls I generally don't care much about. They are there for this exact purpose.

Once you KNOW for a fact that you have a girl waiting for you at home with her legs open waiting to get f*cked by you, you won't care to strike out with any girl at the club. You will do anything and say anything to a girl because in the back of your mind you know that either way you're getting your dick wet tonight. GIRLS WILL SENSE THIS. They will sense that you truly do not give a f*ck, they will sense that you don't care about losing them and they will think you have lots of options. Girls subconsciously love knowing that a guy has a lot of options because it makes her feel special. If she was his only option how special would she feel?

I swear, I once picked up a girl by walking up to her friends on the street saying "what's up ladies do i smell like mcdonalds? i just ate a bunch?"

So go out there, get a side bitch even if you don't have a main bitch. Know in your heart that you have a guaranteed f*ck pretty much whenever you want, and watch your game skyrocket.

Note to feminists: I would never cheat on a girl I truly love. I would never cheat on a girl I am deeply in love with and love every bit of her beautiful soul.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 7

• Lmfao.

I cried when I read this. Oh dear god. Thank you for the laugh. Good luck, Chuck.

• Johnathan Swift or Donald Trump?

I got my eye on you.

• Hey, I know this is a huge shocker, but, it's possible to not be needy, even WITHOUT a "side bitch". It's called having a life.
    LOL

I mean, if yr own self-perception actually changes according to whether yr getting laid, then, you have issues, friend.
    And, ironically, those issues probably lie at the heart of why you found it hard to get laid in the first place.

• you have no idea what you're talking about. there are scientific studies that prove that sex and just general intimacy improves your mood and self esteem

• I know exactly what you are *trying* to talk about. Do YOU know what yr talking about?

I mean, one moment yr talking about how you "do this with... girls you generally don't care much about" who are "there for this exact purpose", and the very next moment yr talking about "intimacy".
      Uh-HUH.
      Intimacy with girls you don't give a shit about. I see.

I mean, can you at least make up yr mind?

• WTF did I just read?

• U sound strange but... lots of girls do fuck players knowing they're fucking other girls the whole time.

• thats not the point, none of the girls are supposed to know. you're supposed to keep a girl always to have to boost your ego

• she can do whatever she wants, but 90% of the time the side chick is below you and ur the best she's gonna get so the chance of her "cheating" is low

• You mean she's less attractive than U?

• Can't believe I read all this shit... 🙄

• yup, but you read it! the whole thing! so i really dont give a fuck whether you liked it or not

• Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What Guys Said 3

• More sexist generalizations that confuse guillible people and just fucks everything up for everyone. Look bruh. Yeah, that is true of SOME women. Just as it is true that SOME men will respond to the same damn thing—chase a woman (PC for treat him like shit). What do all these people (the few male and females that respond to this) have in common? They tend to be insecure, have low self-esteem (regardless of how they mask it), and/or immature.

Do you understand now bruh?

• girls can sense whatever the fuck they want. they better keep their smelly vaginas away from me. i dont want to become anyone. i dont want to be cool, alpha, indifferent, to radiate female pheromones all over the place. i dont care about ANY of these shit. i care only being ME.

• the whole fucking point of this is HOW TO ACT A BETTER "YOU" by having these qualities

• and if you are serious, you're wrong. usually men who are good with women are successful in general because they are easily liked by anyone. it's NOT what you know in this world, it's NOT who you know in this world, it's who knows you.

• a leech is never successful. u can gather all the fame, material belongings and pussy on this earth. still a loser. your ideas of success are foul. you are still a pawn of society. you dont belong to humanity. a human stays in the memory that knows no time. and if you are a true human chances is you will be more famous after your death than when you lived. the exact opposite than what happens to your kind... .

• I didn't have to read this to like it, loooool, a lot of people *cough* girls *cough* may disagree with me but I've been preaching this for years. Instead of whining and pining as to why your man might be attracted to someone else, why not BECOME someone else once in a while. Keep his interest grounded to just you... men DO stray... not our fault.
    That being said... some girls make it monumentally hard to get a side bitch, like the one im with right now... its a little bit hard to get a side bitch when your Main bitch is encouraging it looool.