Aeon's magnificent tips and trick for turning off women you deem unworthy.

These tips and tricks will help you passively reject women without confronting them head on.

Number 1: Be super nice, kind and sweet to her. The nice guy is a complete turn off so she'll be running away from you fast. To her you are a stuffed bear and women don't wanna have sex with toy bears.

Number 2: Be shy with poor eye contact. This will signal to her low self esteem or that you aren't masculine enough.

Number 3: Talk with a quiet voice. Again this signals to her you aren't dominate thus making you appear weak.

Number 4: Tell her your weaknesses: This will make her go dry. She'll never view you as a sexual being again. (But be warned she'll tell other girls about how much of a puss you are)

Number 5: Become a male feminist: This guy won't be getting women wet anytime soon.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

• what happened to you to make you this way?

What Guys Said 3

• #6 Expect equality from her.

Nothing dries up panties like expecting a girl to pay for her own shit or to make equal effort to further the relationship. It dosent matter that she makes as much or more than you; paying for her meal shows someone you just met and have no real idea if she's worth a bag of dead mice, how much you care for her.
    Expecting equality from someone who is dizzy from standing on a soap box all day screaming about it, is silly. When she's tired from her feminist charging at windmills she needs a man to make the effort for her. It's tradition after all.

• What? I thought these were a turn on xD

• I've naturally got steps 2 and 3 down so the other steps are kinda unnecessary.

"But be warned she'll tell other girls about how much of a puss you are"

Haha probably true.

• Just out of curiosity, why do girls feel the need to go around telling their friends shit like that. I guess i should start telling my friends how a girls vagina looks or things that are very personal.

• @LiveFreeorDieHard
      I dont know, you should ask them :/